Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Sep. 29, 2008  1:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:19 AM)To Wrote: Whoa $170 is a lot for a belt.

It is, and it's a beautifully made belt, but it just doesn't go with anything I have and the leather is too thick. Plus it's a very small size so it has no resale value, and since it's custom made I can't return it. So it just sits on a shelf. Unhappy

I will say this, nothing I don't use on my shelf is $100+. Whoops, I forgot my Nintendo Wii is on the shelf...
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:24 AM)Grey Wrote: I realize that there was a discussion on this in the past, but what are all of your opinions on the 4th Gen iPod Nano? My B-Day is in about four days, and up till now, I haven't been sure what kind of iPod to get (since I have never actually owned one before).

Why not 5th Gen?
Unless you can afford the fees for an iphone, go for the NEW ipod touch
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:31 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Unless you can afford the fees for an iphone, go for the NEW ipod touch

WHY

the iPod touch is such a dumb product and I don't understand why anyone would like it. There is no need for a touch interface in an iPod. It's just needless flashiness that appeals to people's vanity.
Anyone (with wifi) have pokenon diamond/pearl
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:32 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:31 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Unless you can afford the fees for an iphone, go for the NEW ipod touch

WHY

the iPod touch is such a dumb product and I don't understand why anyone would like it. There is no need for a touch interface in an iPod. It's just needless flashiness that appeals to people's vanity.

The features are what appeal to me, web browser, all kinds of apps, not to mention the new ipod touch is gonna have a huge list of games that can be played on it (i.e. crash team racing)
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:24 AM)Grey Wrote: I realize that there was a discussion on this in the past, but what are all of your opinions on the 4th Gen iPod Nano? My B-Day is in about four days, and up till now, I haven't been sure what kind of iPod to get (since I have never actually owned one before).

Why not 5th Gen?
I didn't know Nano had a 5th Gen yet. 4th Gen is the latest for the Nano series, isn't it?

I mainly wanted the Nano 4th Gen because the 8GB is only 150 dollars. We're kinda low on money right now.

(Sep. 29, 2008  1:33 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Anyone (with wifi) have pokenon diamond/pearl

WHY

The features are what appeal to me, web browser, all kinds of apps, not to mention the new ipod touch is gonna have a huge list of games that can be played on it (i.e. crash team racing)

That's all fine and dandy, but that's rather expensive right about now, even for a birthday. Plus, I don't see the point in the iPod Touch; it's exactly like iPhone, but without phone capabilities. Granted, it's cheaper, but I just don't see much point in the Touch existing. :\

Also, yes, I have Pokemon Diamond w/ a wifi connector.
I will love you if you had a shiny Starly.
Safari was such an ugly browser to me. My brother's phone tells me it transends to mobile versions as well.

Besides, don't you have to pay for firmware updates on Touch? Or is that both?
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:42 AM)Grey Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:29 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Why not 5th Gen?
I didn't know Nano had a 5th Gen yet. 4th Gen is the latest for the Nano series, isn't it?

I mainly wanted the Nano 4th Gen because the 8GB is only 150 dollars. We're kinda low on money right now.

(Sep. 29, 2008  1:33 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Anyone (with wifi) have pokenon diamond/pearl

WHY

That's all fine and dandy, but that's rather expensive right about now, even for a birthday. Plus, I don't see the point in the iPod Touch; it's exactly like iPhone, but without phone capabilities. Granted, it's cheaper, but I just don't see much point in the Touch existing. :\

Also, yes, I have Pokemon Diamond w/ a wifi connector.
I will love you if you had a shiny Starly.

No, sorry. I had about ten (not ARed) shinys but i got tired of people saying i was a hacker etc etc so i started a new game lol. Would you like to battle?
If you're asking about the newest nano Grey, I think it's a great deal.
If two more people battle we can have a 2-on-2
I like it because of the App Store, web browser/mail/Youtube etc, and the user interface. What is wrong with that?

Sure, I would rather have an iPhone, but in all honesty, I don't need a cell phone, nor do I have the money to pay for one right now.
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you're asking about the newest nano Grey, I think it's a great deal.

Yea, I like the portions and shape. I think the silver/black is the coolest
I'll battle you, Wolf, sure. My friend code is 1891 2098 0719.

(Sep. 29, 2008  1:46 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: If you're asking about the newest nano Grey, I think it's a great deal.
Alright then, I'll go for it. thanks Smile
I have Diamond, if you get somebody else, I might play.
"Yo! Son Goku And Friends Return!!!"
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:46 AM)Kei Wrote: I like it because of the App Store, web browser/mail/Youtube etc, and the user interface. What is wrong with that?

get a laptop
Brad, would you like to join?
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:52 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:46 AM)Kei Wrote: I like it because of the App Store, web browser/mail/Youtube etc, and the user interface. What is wrong with that?

get a laptop

I actually will be sooner or later.
If I can get my DS working I'll join in.
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:53 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Brad, would you like to join?

i'm actually only at like the third gym, i started over all my games
Lol, im pissed cuz im in victory road w/ no way to escape ;_;

You guys are lucky i started over
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:55 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:53 AM)-WOLF- Wrote: Brad, would you like to join?

i'm actually only at like the third gym, i started over all my games

I was going to do that, then I figured I'd wait for Platinum

Waiting six months made sense in my mind

At least I can give Riolu egg moves and such

EDIT: Wolf, do you have the move Dig?
Here is my friend code: 1718 9654 2365

so how is that new Pokémon game coming along, Brad?
(Sep. 29, 2008  1:58 AM)Kei Wrote: Here is my friend code: 1718 9654 2365

so how is that new Pokémon game coming along, Brad?

go away
Mine is a Lucario Grin . I actually found it w/o help lol