Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Sep. 19, 2008  10:27 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: SP, honestly IMO trying to stop dye from coming out is futile, because it's coming out eventually. Just redye your hair once a month, the damage isn't too bad and as long as you get it trimmed once every month or two the dead ends will come off.

I don't cut my hair, how will that affect it?

And yeah, I guess I could dye it once a month. It's hard to do it myself though as I can't see my own hair and my friends probably aren't to interested in helping dye my hair lol.
You don't ... cut your hair ...?
(Sep. 19, 2008  11:07 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: You don't ... cut your hair ...?

That is correct. Not for two years... or more. I haven't counted how long it's been...
Um.

Maybe you should do that.
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Um.

I'm growing my hair. Get over it.

EDIT: Plus I have straight hair. It's not like I don't comb it and stuff. People think I straighten my hair when it's just naturally like this. =S
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:42 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

That doesn't mean you shouldn't get it trimmed every few months you troglodyte.
(Sep. 20, 2008  1:20 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Sep. 20, 2008  12:42 AM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

That doesn't mean you shouldn't get it trimmed every few months you troglodyte.

I haven't gotten my hair cut in like 5 months, I usually go about 7 months without a trim. When I do, I only get like an inch off and get it thinned.

--------------

Band is PROBABLY doing the demo recordings tomorrow, so I'll post the link Tongue_out_wink

Gonna go see Death Race with the girly too <3
Yes, but there's a 17+ month length between your hair and his.
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:30 AM)G Wrote: Yes, but there's a 17+ month length between your hair and his.

I don't see anything wrong with it though. If my mom would allow it, mine would be like that too
gross

if you're going to be vain enough to dye your damn hair, get it cut so it looks nice

there is no way hair can look good after not being cut for that long

it's been about three months for me and i can't wait to get it cut
I got 2 month or so until I get mine. I'll probably go in for a trim to fix the back. (Don't worry, people never botch this up)
Woah, missed the hair dye part...I'd suggest getting it cut before hand, and keeping it trimmed if your gonna dye it. >_>
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:36 AM)Evan Wrote: Woah, missed the hair dye part...I'd suggest getting it cut before hand, and keeping it trimmed if your gonna dye it. >_>

Bingo!
Oh, I forgot to mention this: DO NOT SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR EVERY DAY. IT IS VERY BAD FOR YOUR HAIR. Shampoo it every two days at the MOST. It's OK to condition every day, though.
(Sep. 20, 2008  2:37 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Oh, I forgot to mention this: DO NOT SHAMPOO YOUR HAIR EVERY DAY. IT IS VERY BAD FOR YOUR HAIR. Shampoo it every two days at the MOST. It's OK to condition every day, though.

Really depends on your hair. In 7th grade I dyed my hair black, and washed it every day and it didn't come out until the end of summer between 7th and 8th.
I'm not even talking about dye. It's just not good for your hair to shampoo it every day.
9358th post
Hmm the Dye from my hair is starting to fade out, I can see parts of my Bleached hair now, Oh well getting sick of the Purple, bring on the bleached part again <3
I want to dye my hair so it looks more brown... like a dark brown. Mine looks black, but in the light you can see some hints of brown. It's funny because I never dyed my hair o.o

edit: maybe i should make it blue/black like Kamille's <3
do a fauxhawk!, once again, brandock posts about tinkerbell while im gone. It's like everyday someone comes back and gets merged/banned
(Sep. 20, 2008  4:42 AM)B Wrote: do a fauxhawk!, once again, brandock posts about tinkerbell while im gone. It's like everyday someone comes back and gets merged/banned

It's a habit of mine now to do so now.
Thats so sad on brandocks part.
(Sep. 20, 2008  3:00 AM)G Wrote: I want to dye my hair so it looks more brown... like a dark brown. Mine looks black, but in the light you can see some hints of brown. It's funny because I never dyed my hair o.o

edit: maybe i should make it blue/black like Kamille's <3
You would look so much like Kamille with dyed hair, it's not even funny.
Tesco's Pink lemonade tastes like Rasberry Sambuca Spritzer. This makes me happy Grin