Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Sep. 18, 2008  6:56 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: "I hate lacking tastebuds when I'm like this"

What happened? My friend lost most of his eating the sour paste from 2 barrels of those "toxic waste" sweets. O.O

Mine are just more numb from a similar experience...

EDIT: "Going to six flags today!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BYAHHHHHHHHHHH"

LUCKY carp =[

Tonsilitis does it to me, and I really don't know why.

I also want to eat shreddies covered with half a pot of sugar right now.
Stop wasting this thread please. This isn't your blog. Only post if you have something interesting/entertaining to say.
"Stop wasting this thread please. This isn't your blog. Only post if you have something interesting/entertaining to say."

I'm not disagreeing with you at all but a lot of people like to use this just for general chat. Maybe if you had one of those instant chat room thingies it might be easier? Could be the "really random thoughts room" or something?

But yeah, people do need to stop posting such random stuff. Current events worldwide are probably best things posted here, then again it is called "random thoughts". =/
(Sep. 18, 2008  8:32 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote: I'm not disagreeing with you at all but a lot of people like to use this just for general chat. Maybe if you had one of those instant chat room thingies it might be easier? Could be the "really random thoughts room" or something?

We had one, and nobody used it.
Quote:We had one, and nobody used it.

Okay, sorry. I didn't know. I just see people online all the time and this topic gets flooded quite fast at peak times. I guess if nobody used the chat room before then they should stop acting like this is one.

In future I'll keep my posts more accurate to the matter at hand in this topic. Thanks for the info. =]

EDIT: ~ No offence was intended by this post. ~
Ugh god why can't you use the quote button?!

It'd save you a few extra and unnecessary copy/pastes.
Glad to see you're so indignant on my part about a few seconds of my life. I'll do that in future thanks for the concern.
It just pisses me off because its stupid of you to keep doing that.

We have a quote button for a reason and I can't see why anyone wouldn't use it.
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:15 PM)Roan Wrote: It just pisses me off because its stupid of you to keep doing that.

We have a quote button for a reason and I can't see why anyone wouldn't use it.

Enough Roan. I understand your frustration but you have to act a bit more diplomatic than this, especially as former staff. Wink
Look, I can see you're annoyed, thought you were looking out for me. Sorry but I've been using boards without the quote feature for years so I'll just get used to it. I assumed it was easy enough to look for the quotation marks but ehh... I'll just remember for this board.

Anywho, sorry guys. Pinching_eyes_2

EDIT: Not sarcasm, I'm genuinely sorry.
SP, you're trying way too hard to be a people pleaser. Your zealous cautiousness is making you appear awkward.

You need to learn how to relax and go with the flow.
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:48 PM)Ominous Wrote: SP, you're trying way too hard to be a people pleaser. Your zealous cautiousness is making you appear awkward.

You need to learn how to relax and go with the flow.

I guess I take people shouting at me quite harshly and I do a looooot to prevent it happening. ... I was going to apologise but I'd be proving your point. Wink
THIS IS MAY BE CONSIDERED A BLOG POST, UH OH

Today, for me was one of those days I wanted to end as soon as it started, preferably before I took that massive trip and fell into a desk, before the cutting of my lip, and the blood on the floor at least some were entertained, I guess.
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:51 PM)To Wrote: THIS IS MAY BE CONSIDERED A BLOG POST, UH OH

Today, for me was one of those days I wanted to end as soon as it started, preferably before I took that massive trip and fell into a desk, before the cutting of my lip, and the blood on the floor at least some were entertained, I guess.

"OUCH" is all I can say here... O.O

Just... how?

i know i was
(Sep. 18, 2008  9:54 PM)Surfingpikachao Wrote:

"OUCH" is all I can say here... O.O

Just... how?

I was walking around in class like I usually do (I'm one of those people who can't stand just sitting for an hour straight), and I literally tripped on a paper which caused me to fall. My lip got snagged onto the piece of a nearby desk and ripped a decent sized amount of skin to the point where blood was dripping on the floor. It was in English class, another excuse for me to not care for this class, the other reason is that I feel like I've done this all before.
Wow, sorry for ya man. Is it okay now or what? =/
Eh, it's just a minor cut, I had to get it checked out by a doctor, who was planning on giving me stitches. I was like "No. Thanks." but it's just stinging on the lip, it's been disinfected, and because of fears of infections I have to take antibiotics until it heals which shouldn't be long.
I can't stop giggling. Dreamborn just suggested Trypio AR in left on an EG..no weight disk or anything.
Mid-battle, engine gear goes, I TAKE FLIGHT!!!

Granted it wouldn't work because of the weight of the EG, but it's an amusing thought XD
(Sep. 18, 2008  10:42 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I can't stop giggling. Dreamborn just suggested Trypio AR in left on an EG..no weight disk or anything.

Granted it wouldn't work because of the weight of the EG, but it's an amusing thought XD

I'm trying that right now.Chocked
(Sep. 18, 2008  10:42 PM)Gekiryu Wrote: I can't stop giggling. Dreamborn just suggested Trypio AR in left on an EG..no weight disk or anything.

I'd suggest this:

AR: Trypio (Takara)
WD: None
SG: Left Engine Gear Turbo
BB: First Clutch (Zeus Version)
CEW: Light Sharp

But I doubt it will work
why does brandock keep coming back? I don't know but i've seen a youtube vid, "i got a tinkerbell card!"

anyway, my guitar broke Uncertain
(Sep. 19, 2008  3:05 AM)B Wrote: why does brandock keep coming back? I don't know but i've seen a youtube vid, "i got a tinkerbell card!"

anyway, my guitar broke Uncertain

What happened to it? Also what model is it?
ibanez = obviously it had to do with the jack, a wire got cut, no big though. It is the Rx420 (something like that), it looks like it paint splatter?
(Sep. 19, 2008  3:12 AM)B Wrote: ibanez = obviously it had to do with the jack, a wire got cut, no big though. It is the Rx420 (something like that), it looks like it paint splatter?

Which wire is it? If it's simply the pick up to jack cable, it's fairly easy to replace. I'm having a similar problem, kinda. My jack likes to fall out of place really easily, probably because it's a cheaper guitar. I just decided to leave the back plate off hahaha