Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

(Apr. 30, 2009  8:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: making piracy illegal doesn't help anyway

need to find a better way to combat piracy. personally, i think one-time downloadable exclusives are the way to go

I feel some of our laws in terms of copy right protection are in need of updating. But that is something Canadians should decide upon, not something that is pressured on us because of Americans.

As well being on a list with China, and India is a tad extreme.
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:01 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: this is a good example of a post that shouldn't be posted

I thought you liked that.
(Apr. 30, 2009  9:12 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: I thought you liked that.

When did he say that? Either way, regardless of whether he likes that part of the movie, it was a relatively boring post. We've talked about this.......also, don't reply to this. PM me if you like. We are getting nowhere otherwise. Tongue_out
how about rather than putting some arbitrary rules that none one you will even follow, you guys can maybe grow up a little and perhaps evaluate your own posts?

seriously, i know some of you are younger and thats why this isn't a big deal, but you aren't children. let's have some common sense. otherwise the absurd amount of inane posts only alienates veteran (read: older) members. i sure as hell know i don't come here as often because there isn't much worth reading
There isn't much worth reading.

On Thursday Darren Campbell is coming to my school and im nervous Speechless What do I say to him/do when we take a photo.

^ Is that worth reading Chocked_2
Oh man, tomorrow I get to work with one of the 'new recruits', as they go through their first day training.

I don't think any of them realize what the job will be like when Ms. "EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT!!!!" is working.
I remember when we had the Co-Op student come in around september, she came up to me one day going "Is... is she ALWAYS like that?"

I just hope I get along with the new employees, I miss Ethan already. Smith
(Apr. 30, 2009  10:22 PM)Crimson Wrote: Oh man, tomorrow I get to work with one of the 'new recruits', as they go through their first day training.

I don't think any of them realize what the job will be like when Ms. "EVERYTHING MUST BE PERFECT!!!!" is working.
I remember when we had the Co-Op student come in around september, she came up to me one day going "Is... is she ALWAYS like that?"

I just hope I get along with the new employees, I miss Ethan already. Smith

Oh wow... I hate training people. Because everyone knows that there's the way it's supposed to be done.. and the way that everyone else knows is easier and is much more efficient.

But when the supervisor comes in it's always heyday for my carp because they forget how to do it the right way and I'm the one that gets chewed out for it.
That looks so discusting to me!!! i just ate then seeing that made me gag.
[Image: chicken-can-3.jpg]

This is easily one of the foulest things I have ever seen and yet I cannot stop looking at it.
lol haha it does look like that lol a can giving berth to a chicken, you dont see that everyday.
That just completely put off my appetite, those fat things covering the chicken looks a lot like that stuff on canned cat food.
Brad, that is one of the most horrible things I have ever seen, I know some canned food is suppose to be horrible but that just takes the carp.
AHAHAHAHA. That's hilarious. I love being a vegetarian. XD
(May. 01, 2009  9:44 AM)Rocky Wrote: AHAHAHAHA. That's hilarious. I love being a vegetarian. XD

that's almost enough to drive me to vegetarianism
(May. 01, 2009  10:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: that's almost enough to drive me to vegetarianism

Believe it or not, that is the same for me, I really did feel sick seeing that but thanks for giving us something to talk about, even if it was gross.

Edit: Now I just feel sick all together because of that.
disgusting. but i still <3 chicken.
i feel sorry for vegetarians tbh.
by not eating meat you are missing the best thing in life Tongue_out

and are you serious rocky about you being a vegetarian? you never eat meat Gasp
(May. 01, 2009  10:51 AM)pegasis Wrote: and are you serious rocky about you being a vegetarian? you never eat meat Gasp

is it that surprising? vegetarianism is pretty common

i've gained a new found love for vegetables lately so i can see how it's doable. i couldn't do veganism, though
(May. 01, 2009  10:51 AM)pegasis Wrote: disgusting. but i still <3 chicken.
i feel sorry for vegetarians tbh.
by not eating meat you are missing the best thing in life Tongue_out

and are you serious rocky about you being a vegetarian? you never eat meat Gasp

Honestly, I will give it to you straight, people become Vegetarain because of the way animals are killed and how it is all done. I have watched a program about it and it wasn't a pretty sight at all.

But I am like Brad, I could never go without meat, though I have grown a little into the veg stuff, which is a bit surprising.
I could never do veganism. That's crazy. But yeah I'm a vegetarian. At my school theres around three to six of us per class. Cool
(May. 01, 2009  10:58 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Honestly, I will give it to you straight, people become Vegetarain because of the way animals are killed and how it is all done. I have watched a program about it and it wasn't a pretty sight at all.

Do any animals eat meat in a way that is humane, though? When you look at animals hunting in the wild, they sort of rip them apart while they are alive.

I'm not condoning animal torture or anything here; animal slaughtering should be as painless and humane as possible. It's best to buy local meats when you can for exactly this reason. Don't buy from brands that you know treat animals poorly.

Unfortunately, in this world, it's impossible to be sure.
we are sure here brad. because in Islam we are tough to treat animals nice. so if we are going to kill an animal to eat them. you have to kill them by ONE HIT on their neck so they can die without any pain. we are not allowed to eat animals that where killed in other ways unless we have to.
(May. 01, 2009  11:00 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Do any animals eat meat in a way that is humane, though? When you look at animals hunting in the wild, they sort of rip them apart while they are alive.

This is very true and that might even be one of the reasons why people are Vegetarains because they don't like the sight of it but in the end, that is what they have to do to survive, just like us or at least some of us.