Random Thoughts 2: ok, more like misc. thoughts

We aren't fighting lol I'm just pointing it out XD
wow! kyouya is getting more fans than kai Chocked_2

and my new avatar rocks. thnx beyuk!
Roo Wrote:But we were only to 325 pages D:

Does this mean we've only for 6 pages to go until random thoughts 3? ^^
there was actually a random thoughts 3 but it was then locked for a reason that i dont know..It is a mystery
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:40 PM)pegasis Wrote: wow! kyouya is getting more fans than kai Chocked_2

and my new avatar rocks. thnx beyuk!

Whoa, poor Sagittario.

Lol, Anyone seen what I have put under my avatar yet? Cool
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:57 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Whoa, poor Sagittario.

Lol, Anyone seen what I have put under my avatar yet? Cool

Noticed it a few minutes ago. Wink

Nice.
(Apr. 28, 2009  9:55 PM)pegasis Wrote: there was actually a random thoughts 3 but it was then locked for a reason that i dont know..It is a mystery

That is because it was opened not long after this open and then it was closed because two was got enough. Mystery Solved
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:02 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: That is because it was opened not long after this open and then it was closed because two was got enough. Mystery Solved

I think someone opened it to attempt to get a random thoughts thread that didn't act like a semi-chat room like this one does. Pretty sure it failed.

Hmm, I'd be sad to see random thoughts 2 go...
^^ It was opened ages after Random Thoughts 2. As Pikachao said, it was an anit-spamming attempt. But I believe a number of people complained. Also, I had a breakdown. XD

Still, I'd quite welcome its return around now. ^^;
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:05 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I think someone opened it to attempt to get a random thoughts thread that didn't act like a semi-chat room like this one does. Pretty sure it failed.

Hmm, I'd be sad to see random thoughts 2 go...

I'm pretty sure it was Brad himself.

Edit: Rocky, what do you mean you had a breakdown?
random thoughts isnt that old Confused i can see my posts in the first page Joyful_3
^^ Exactly what iyou think it means. I was pretty stressed at the time and ended up spilling a load to Brad who probably thinks I'm mad now. Pinching_eyes_2
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:11 PM)pegasis Wrote: random thoughts isnt that old Confused i can see my posts in the first page Joyful_3

Yeah, but not the ORIGINAL random thoughts. Wink

I would have been on this board sooner if it wasn't for the fact that nobody told me about it after beybladeforums closed down. D=
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:14 PM)Rocky Wrote: ^^ Exactly what iyou think it means. I was pretty stressed at the time and ended up spilling a load to Brad who probably thinks I'm mad now. Pinching_eyes_2

Now you have got me interested.

I was on the first page as well and as always, I asked a stupid question. XD
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:17 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Now you have got me interested.

I think 99% of the people that join WBO have to be converted to useful members. God, you should see my earlier posts.

*and some of my more recent ones occasionally
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:17 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Now you have got me interested.

not as stuped as my second post XD
zander you did leave the forums for a long time and then came back right?
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:19 PM)Pikachao Wrote: I think 99% of the people that join WBO have to be converted to useful members. God, you should see my earlier posts.

*and some of my more recent ones occasionally

I'm now useful. 8D

(Apr. 28, 2009  10:19 PM)pegasis Wrote: not as stuped as my second post XD
zander you did leave the forums for a long time and then came back right?

Yeah, I kind of regret that since I missed a lot of things.
I didnt know zander has been here for so long!, I thought he joined April 15 2009 not 2008 :o
is there anything worth reading in the past 3 pages
I missed a lot when I was dumb and left the board as well, missed a lot of kenny/brandom action. I was here for Fighting Animals though. May it's memory live on forever. xD

Quote:is there anything worth reading in the past 3 pages

*looks seriously doubtful*
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is there anything worth reading in the past 3 pages

Most definitely not. Just don't even attempt. >.>
no. youl find avatar fight only XD

Edit: ya fighting animals was epic. ginta and tiger where awesome Joyful_3
remembering old things is really fun Smile
no, except how cool our avatars are B-D

Anyways, I can't open that [get more] thingy because Firefox hates javascript. Damn you javascript Speechless actually damn you firefox...
(Apr. 28, 2009  10:22 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: is there anything worth reading in the past 3 pages

There's nothing worth reading in the last 320 pages.
[Image: emot-v.gif]