Random Thoughts

(Aug. 30, 2008  1:14 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  1:05 AM)Artie Wrote: what the hell happened to our posts

carp THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN HOLD ON
"Oh? Beywiki stopped evolving!!"

(Aug. 30, 2008  9:30 AM)Roo Wrote: The radio said "No, John. You are the aleins"

And then John was the aleins

I love this! This is hilarious.
(Aug. 30, 2008  12:55 PM)Anubis Wrote: Met this awesome guy back in Vegas through one of my other friends, and we talk on the phone a lot. He actually likes to go out and do things unlike a lot of the guys I've met, and he wants to give me snuggles Grin

So I'm happy.

Oh, also, I said I needed exercise, but running away from a bald shirtless white criminal in an empty park at 3 AM with the police chasing him was not my ideal regimen. It was fun though Grin

does he have scales
Hey I have a job interview today!!! WOOT

If I get the job I'll be building my collection by ten fold!
(Aug. 30, 2008  5:13 PM)Artie Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2008  12:55 PM)Anubis Wrote: Met this awesome guy back in Vegas through one of my other friends, and we talk on the phone a lot. He actually likes to go out and do things unlike a lot of the guys I've met, and he wants to give me snuggles Grin

So I'm happy.

Oh, also, I said I needed exercise, but running away from a bald shirtless white criminal in an empty park at 3 AM with the police chasing him was not my ideal regimen. It was fun though Grin

does he have scales

lmbo
Stupid Republican Convention adsfasdf. Made my bus 30 min late because of detours D:
First time busing along though Grin
I got a Job! now I can get $$$$ for some decent blades and I'll buy a prepaid visa card so I can buy some gear from you guys so I'm not stuck with 2 blades =P
Wow freaky Snafu, I share all 8 of my classes with 3 other people, kind of odd, 'cuase like what are the chances?
I just came home at 10:30 PM and a dog comes up and pisses in front of me.
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:21 AM)Elmo Wrote: I just came home at 10:30 PM and a dog comes up and pisses in front of me.

He's angry that you left him =P
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:26 AM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  5:21 AM)Elmo Wrote: I just came home at 10:30 PM and a dog comes up and pisses in front of me.

He's angry that you left him =P

It wasn't there when I left.
I just went through my music collection and deleted a bunch of carp I don't listen to anymore. Plugged my Zune in for sync annnnd:

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/4030/awesomerw4.jpg
Wow, someone must really not like me. We've been having Brown outs all day, and ugh my freaking Shenron Dragon of eternal power, my PC no longer works. I was on the web and a brown out struck, once it passed I tried to turn my PC back on, but it didn't work, I unplugged the cables, tried different sockets. My gosh, thank goodness this summer is over, it's been terrible since Day 1 and got worse as we went along.

So yeah, in the span of a week my household had two PCs which went down to none. Flippin' great. And before you ask, I'm on my phone.
I got to hang with Ernest finally! We stayed at the Park at the MOA for like 3 hours just going on ride and watching me waste $20 on trying to get a Charmander from a UFO Sega Catcher...
so I need a great resume builder, any ideas guys?
Wow, Toronto Hydro blows, two more brown outs since last post.
Yes, my PC lives! It seems the brown out blew my PC's Power Cable, because out of curiousity I started changning the cables with the set in my drawer, and low and behold, it works! Yes, now if only I could fix Chris's...
I could really go for some Choco Leibniz right now.
ChCh Check out my new Av and Sig set, what do you think? <3
(Aug. 31, 2008  2:05 PM)Sega Wrote: ChCh Check out my new Av and Sig set, what do you think? <3

I don't know what they're suposed to be but they look really good =3

I like the change.
(Aug. 31, 2008  2:38 PM)James Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2008  2:05 PM)Sega Wrote: ChCh Check out my new Av and Sig set, what do you think? <3

I don't know what they're suposed to be but they look really good =3

I like the change.

There from the new MFB show... look's kool i think.
Random thought of the day number 2
Apparently my boyfriend can get served alcohol and not have his ID checked, whereas I cannot be served a cup of friggin tea because i'm not 18. << LOL.
(Aug. 31, 2008  9:33 PM)Elmo Wrote: [Image: n590154593_701972_1019.jpg]

That dog looks like it's about to be smacked. Unhappy

Unless it's just it's extremely fluffy fur that's covering it's eye in a way that makes it look sad. Speechless

Then it's okay. Smile