Random Thoughts

(Aug. 19, 2008  11:07 PM)Ominous Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  10:32 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: man it was only $10

carp you ommy

Hey, what did I do? =\

pre-emptive "carp you"
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:41 PM)Takao Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:38 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Hehe, I think DS is the best for fanily fun, and PSP is the best for individual gaming IMO

Monster Hunter is your friend.

:-3
(Aug. 19, 2008  2:35 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:45 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:41 AM)Ominous Wrote: Does she at least look good? Sometimes you can make concessions based on certain factors. B)

Blue Wrote:yo mike, if shes hot, hit it and quit it son

Dear god I hope you guys are just kidding and aren't really this shallow. :\

you'd be amazed

no Im not this shallow. I was kidding,
I couldn't do it either.

I love my psp. DS is fun, but not versitile enough for me.
Fair enough, I prefer DS though
Boooo, the weather in Vancouver right now is pretty rainy. Hopefully it will clear up as the week goes on.

For some reason, I really want to visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge again like I did last time I came here. Even in this weather, Vancouver is still so beautiful, has anybody here ever been to Stanley Park?
If that thing that looks like Vegeta in the new DragonBall special is named Table, I will yell that out in Math class this year.
Grey enjoys speaking in third person.

Grey loves PSP way more than his DS.
lol, it seems like I'm one of the only DS lovers here there
(Aug. 20, 2008  7:17 AM)Blue Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  2:35 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:45 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:41 AM)Ominous Wrote: Does she at least look good? Sometimes you can make concessions based on certain factors. B)

Blue Wrote:yo mike, if shes hot, hit it and quit it son

Dear god I hope you guys are just kidding and aren't really this shallow. :\

you'd be amazed

no Im not this shallow. I was kidding,
I couldn't do it either.

Does it count as bad if the girl is equally shallow? Hypothetically. Smile
I hate it when you order from a site and then get and e-mail saying "Your package has just been shipped" 10 days later...
(Aug. 20, 2008  4:25 PM)G Wrote: I hate it when you order from a site and then get and e-mail saying "Your package has just been shipped" 10 days later...

People that do that shouldn't be in business.
And to make it worse it was from that Treasure Island store (www.tisinc99.com)
I ordered 8 RBA2s from Toys N Joys 9 days ago, and they haven't replied to my complaint, nor taken the money for the items.
(Aug. 20, 2008  5:18 PM)Synesthesia Wrote: I ordered 8 RBA2s from Toys N Joys 9 days ago, and they haven't replied to my complaint, nor taken the money for the items.

Was it from paypal? If so, you could file a complaint to them tog et it back.
(Aug. 20, 2008  5:22 PM)G Wrote: Was it from paypal? If so, you could file a complaint to them tog et it back.

I should have used paypal, but they haven't taken any money anyway. I won't be ordering from them again if I can avoid it.
I'm rather upset that I couldn't order from Toywiz. Stupid Paypal didn't have anything in it, but it shouldn't have mattered; for some reason, money wasn't being pulled from the checking account. ;_;
i'm in bc

sup
(Aug. 20, 2008  10:58 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: i'm in bc

sup

Wait, you time-travelled!? (*Has no idea what bc is off the top of his head*)
british columbia

hahaha americans are so oblivious to everything
(Aug. 20, 2008  11:05 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: british columbia

hahaha americans are so oblivious to everything

Ah.

And Yes. Americans have a tendency to be oblivious.
And ignorant.
And elitist.
But other than that we're awesome.
our public school system sucks

i still did not know dolphins and whales needed to breathe in oxygen until this year when my dad told me Unhappy
(Aug. 20, 2008  11:10 PM)Grey Wrote: And elitist.
But other than that we're awesome.
Vancouver? The Chinatown there is niceeeee.

It's funny how my parents only went [all the way] there just to visit Chinatown X_X

bugturtles Wrote:our public school system sucks

i still did not know dolphins and whales needed to breathe in oxygen until this year when my dad told me Sad

whattttttttttt
(Aug. 20, 2008  11:12 PM)bugturtles Wrote: our public school system sucks

i still did not know dolphins and whales needed to breathe in oxygen until this year when my dad told me Unhappy

Can't say I agree (with the dolphins and whales thing), but it's only because someone told me. I can't thank school for that.

[Un]surprisingly, our Biology class had nothing on animals in particular. We mostly went over biomes and things like that. :\