Random Thoughts

stick it in her butt, that'll make her leave you alone
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:19 AM)Artie Wrote: stick it in her butt, that'll make her leave you alone

No it won't, then she'll want more.
Does she at least look good? Sometimes you can make concessions based on certain factors. B)

Doesn't even have to be a permanent thing.
Carina im sorry to hear that. I know i will ball when my two cats die.... hope its not like he ore shes in pain.

yo mike, if shes hot, hit it and quit it son
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:41 AM)Ominous Wrote: Does she at least look good? Sometimes you can make concessions based on certain factors. B)

Blue Wrote:yo mike, if shes hot, hit it and quit it son

Dear god I hope you guys are just kidding and aren't really this shallow. :\
oh carina... Unhappy

--

also: well who wouldn't want a good carp
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:45 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  6:41 AM)Ominous Wrote: Does she at least look good? Sometimes you can make concessions based on certain factors. B)

Blue Wrote:yo mike, if shes hot, hit it and quit it son

Dear god I hope you guys are just kidding and aren't really this shallow. :\

you'd be amazed
Ummm yeah, she's fine in the looks department, I just have no interest in her.

And to carp somebody once then leave is something I'd never be able to do.
(Aug. 19, 2008  3:44 PM)AnnieDuck Wrote: aaaaaaaaaaa brad gets here today

Sucks that his flight is like 14 hours though.

I get pissed with 3.
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:00 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:

I get pissed with 3.

He is going from one coast of a very wide country to another.

I get pissed with 3.

yeah how about you try a flight that's 30 hours with absolutely no good amount of sleep (one or two hours is definitely not enough) and a "radio" on the plane which is actually an 8 hour long loop that is basically like a mixtape

yeah not so fun
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:03 PM)bugturtles Wrote:

I get pissed with 3.

yeah how about you try a flight that's 30 hours with absolutely no good amount of sleep

Er, wow. Where were you travelling?
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:03 PM)bugturtles Wrote: yeah how about you try a flight that's 30 hours with absolutely no good amount of sleep (one or two hours is definitely not enough) and a "radio" on the plane which is actually an 8 hour long loop that is basically like a mixtape

yeah not so fun

My first flight was like 4 hours, and I had an ear infection. Every minute sucked horribly. I'd have been contemplating suicide by hour 9 if it was a 30 hours flight.
god damn i have school registration today

noooo
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:20 PM)Synesthesia Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:03 PM)bugturtles Wrote: yeah how about you try a flight that's 30 hours with absolutely no good amount of sleep (one or two hours is definitely not enough) and a "radio" on the plane which is actually an 8 hour long loop that is basically like a mixtape

yeah not so fun

My first flight was like 4 hours, and I had an ear infection. Every minute sucked horribly. I'd have been contemplating suicide by hour 9 if it was a 30 hours flight.

it's not too bad tbh

i watched fat abert like two times and played a space invaders rip off (it was really laggy lol)

but if i had a psp or laptop with me it would've gone by easier and less boring

i like riding planes because they're faster than driving (this is obvious)
Nutella is not something I want to eat again.
(Aug. 19, 2008  4:43 PM)bugturtles Wrote: it's not too bad tbh

i watched fat abert like two times and played a space invaders rip off (it was really laggy lol)

Yeah, PSPs really rock on long trips. I don't even use it for games, just music and videos. Joyful_3
hey! I like Nutella XD Oh! I have a hurricane heading to where I like Joyful_3 Its supposed to hit around mid evening.
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:05 PM)Grey Wrote:

Yeah, PSPs really rock on long trips. I don't even use it for games, just music and videos. Joyful_3

If you're in a car with lots of people the Nintendo DS is great as well! Especially if you're playing something like Mario Kart DS.
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:06 PM)Jin-May Wrote: hey! I like Nutella XD Oh! I have a hurricane heading to where I like Joyful_3 Its supposed to hit around mid evening.
Wait, this makes you happy?

(Aug. 19, 2008  5:13 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:05 PM)Grey Wrote:

If you're in a car with lots of people the Nintendo DS is great as well! Especially if you're playing something like Mario Kart DS.

Yeah, with the Multiplayer Download, time flies by. B)
Hehe, I think DS is the best for fanily fun, and PSP is the best for individual gaming IMO
(Aug. 19, 2008  5:38 PM)ChozenBlader Wrote: Hehe, I think DS is the best for fanily fun, and PSP is the best for individual gaming IMO

Which is why I love PSP, I'm too solitary to be that social for that length of time.