Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 18, 2011  11:31 PM)Dan Wrote: Are you high? :V
I'm talking about Destroy LDrago not Lightning LDrago.

Ohhhh... Sorry. The episode hasn't aired yet, but I think all Legend Bladers will get hit with a fragment of the Fragment of the Star. He appears to be one.

Edit: BTW, it's L-Drago Destroy, not Destroy L-Drago. That would just be awkward.
In the manga, Meteo L Drago absorbs Basalt Horogium's power (and metal ?) after defeating it.
(Apr. 19, 2011  12:19 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In the manga, Meteo L Drago absorbs Basalt Horogium's power (and metal ?) after defeating it.

It should have also absorbed the weight as well >.> ... the beyblade in real life is still not heavy enough for me D:<
What does Ginga carry in his bag? It's not like he ever changes clothes or Beyblades so what's in it? Does he even shower? How does he afford to buy food?

Shippudenface and I were just sitting there wondering about this. We're going to drive down to Virginia and pull a Ginga and stay outside in a tent (but I may be just so hardcore as to sleep without the tent) and we got to thinking about how that sounds like we were living the life of a Beyblade anime character...so then we asked ourselves what our personal hygeine would become...
(May. 01, 2011  2:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What does Ginga carry in his bag? It's not like he ever changes clothes or Beyblades so what's in it? Does he even shower? How does he afford to buy food?

Shippudenface and I were just sitting there wondering about this. We're going to drive down to Virginia and pull a Ginga and stay outside in a tent (but I may be just so hardcore as to sleep without the tent) and we got to thinking about how that sounds like we were living the life of a Beyblade anime character...so then we asked ourselves what our personal hygeine would become...

Not showering is the easiest way to keep their hairstyles.
Hmm, I hope that the first(?) main antagonist shows himself by next month around June 19/26 like how it has been so far with other seasons' "antagonists"...

While this is here:
Are "Black Sun" and "Nemesis" two different entities (beyblades)? (So we may have a possibility of seeing 2 main antagonists again this season)
From watching the opening, I am quite sure "Nemesis" and "Black Sun" are referring to the same thing, that black planet before Mercury.
(May. 01, 2011  3:51 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(May. 01, 2011  2:01 AM)Deikailo Wrote: What does Ginga carry in his bag? It's not like he ever changes clothes or Beyblades so what's in it? Does he even shower? How does he afford to buy food?

Not showering is the easiest way to keep their hairstyles.
Lol. All greasy and slippery. Tongue_out

Deikailo - Lol. Watching the stars? XD Judging by the shape of his bag.... I'm not sure what's in there. But no doubt that there is a Nintendo DS in there Tongue_out (Or at least a Gameboy XD)

Does anyone in cartoons? Does he even got to the toilet?
Moaning about the fact that they don't eat or shower is silly. I mean I don't want to see them do that stuff. Anyway does yuki's grandfather remind anyone else of Einstein?
Ginga does eat.... TRIPAH BEEF BUGAH!
(May. 03, 2011  2:35 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Ginga does eat.... TRIPAH BEEF BUGAH!

At least have it right : torippuru biifu baagaa. "tripah" would probably be "tripper" or something that does not make sense.
But then it just sounds like it isn't food at all, at least Tripah Beef Bugah actually sounds like 'Triple Beef Burger'
(May. 03, 2011  4:15 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: But then it just sounds like it isn't food at all, at least Tripah Beef Bugah actually sounds like 'Triple Beef Burger'

How the hell do you pronounce "triple" then ? Are you saying that Japanese is not based on sounds at all, when it actually is ? "torippuru" sounds a lot more like "triple" than "tripah" does if you know how to pronounce it.
Wait, is it pronouced like Tri-puu or something like that? If so, my bad.
(May. 03, 2011  4:27 PM)LDragoDestroy Wrote: Wait, is it pronouced like Tri-puu or something like that? If so, my bad.

It is pronounced like "triple" but with a Japanese accent.
(May. 03, 2011  7:44 AM)GaleForce Wrote: Does anyone in cartoons? Does he even got to the toilet?
Yes. Ash Ketchum changes his clothes for every region in Pokemon. XD

Actually, we saw Gingka use the bathroom in "Mercy's Dangerous Trap" remember? He had to pee....
And, also, in Bleach, Ichigo and other chars change their clothes instantly when they power up.
There might be a hint that Kenta will not get a new Sagittario, possibly, on the official Beyblade page :
http://www.beyblade.jp/

You can see five Faces : (new) Pegasis, (new) L Drago, (new) Leone, Anubis and Sagittario.

We already know that Anubis just changes colours like a nobody, but if we just concentrate on the Sagittario Face, it has absolutely nothing new, while Pegasis, L Drago and Leone all have their new designs. Whoever administers that website might not have wanted to reveal too much too soon and there were rumours in the Japanese community about a Barrage Sagittario, however if we need a hint on anything, I think we have it, and it is negative.
Barrage would be an awesome name for a wheel.
(May. 11, 2011  12:52 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Barrage would be an awesome name for a wheel.

Yeah, I agree with you. Barrage, well, if you break it, Bar-RAGE! If this rumor was just not a rumor, but news, then it would be fun to see a new Sagittario! Flame Sagittario came in a completely outclassed bey, but soon, C145 and Flame found uses..
Barrage would make too much sense for a new Sagittario. Considering the motif being an "Archer".
Barrage? That has nothing to do with Archers, more like Machine Guns...
'kay, whatever. It would be cool to see a metal version of C145 on a new Sagittario.