Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 31, 2011  10:04 PM)LdragoV2 Wrote: Does anyone knoe if Tsubasa or Masume will return in MFB 4D?

Tsubasa Maybe, But Masamune... Meh I Dont Think So. He Left With Toby Back To America.
And here's my random thought for the MFB anime;

Isn't it somewhat funny to see how they barely change their outfits? Third season has just started of MFB and Ginga still has the same outfit X3 Though, Kyoua, Madoka and Kenta has changed theirs~~ And they weren't changed at all in the second season? Well, except for Benkei... At least I believe Benkei changed his outfit. I gotta admit I haven't directly seen a whole episode in and out, but has mostly skimmed through some of the episodes after downloading (which I thank DranzerX13 a lot for we can do) as I am quite new to watch MFB all in all.
I just think if the ending keeps showing that derpy-Barney-Hug Madoka zooming out, everyone would stop watching the ending altogether.
(Apr. 03, 2011  8:00 PM)MariamTiarko Wrote: And here's my random thought for the MFB anime;

Isn't it somewhat funny to see how they barely change their outfits? Third season has just started of MFB and Ginga still has the same outfit X3 Though, Kyoua, Madoka and Kenta has changed theirs~~ And they weren't changed at all in the second season? Well, except for Benkei... At least I believe Benkei changed his outfit. I gotta admit I haven't directly seen a whole episode in and out, but has mostly skimmed through some of the episodes after downloading (which I thank DranzerX13 a lot for we can do) as I am quite new to watch MFB all in all.

With Bakuten Shoot Beyblade, each season had a totally different set of artists to draw the character designs and the animations altogether. In Metal Fight Beyblade, they keep the same good group of artists.
I know they had a different set of artist, as it all in all was easy to see on the anime :3
Though, the outfits also changed in the manga, I believe I saw, isn't it true? That the artists took the point of how the outfits looked like in the manga but changed it slightly? Please tell if I got something wrong, it's a long time since I've read the manga and haven't read all of it either.
What if they were getting ready to battle and they put the bey on. It fell off. XD Imagine that happening in the cartoon
im surprised no one questions the sonic booms or the tornadoes and carp that happens with these beys heck not even the announcer points it out!
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:29 PM)Clonetos Wrote: im surprised no one questions the sonic booms or the tornadoes and carp that happens with these beys heck not even the announcer points it out!

In their world, it's normal...
I really want Ryuga and L Drago to have a challenge this season. Last season he didn't face anyone that could match his power. I wanna see him go down! It would be really dramatic since he's only ever lost once.
Yeah... I just want to see the rivalry between Ginga and Ryuga like in the first season... But of course, Ginga will win.
Yeah but I want something better than that. Ginga would just bearly beat him be like "wow that was a great battle" but I want a villain powerful enough to dominate Ryuga. Also he'd be mega shocked as well.
Anyone wonder why it takes so long for many charcters to get a new beyblade. Example- Kyouya, and i'm pretty sure kenta still has Flam Saggitario anyone correct me if I am mistaken.
I am very sure that that is one of TAKARA-TOMY's corrections in order not to repeat what happened with Bakuten Shoot Beyblade and losing a lot of sales at the end of the series. Strangely, upgrading Beyblades so often might not have given each Beyblade enough "spotlight", and therefore not enough sales.
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108498...43715.html check this out, Mercury Anubis.
(Apr. 06, 2011  3:18 PM)X1 Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108498...43715.html check this out, Mercury Anubis.

... Yes ? What ? This is not new or anything ...
The site for the MFB has changed, but a little bit. Also the trailer has a border around it.
(Apr. 04, 2011  11:33 PM)Mr. N Wrote:
(Apr. 04, 2011  1:29 PM)Clonetos Wrote: im surprised no one questions the sonic booms or the tornadoes and carp that happens with these beys heck not even the announcer points it out!

In their world, it's normal...
i know im poking fun at it
(Apr. 06, 2011  8:56 PM)Orisinal Wrote: The site for the MFB has changed, but a little bit. Also the trailer has a border around it.

... Nothing changed since the real "site renewal" as they call it, besides the regular update to the episode summaries and the latest episode trailer ...
Not sure if anyone has notice yet, but I think it's pretty obvious that Ginga has the same scarf as Kai....I think?
(Apr. 11, 2011  7:04 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Not sure if anyone has notice yet, but I think it's pretty obvious that Ginga has the same scarf as Kai....I think?

No, the ends are totally not the same, they are meant to look like "Pegasus wings".
(Apr. 11, 2011  9:04 PM)CurlyMagic Wrote: What has happened in the latest issue of the Beyblade Metal Fight Manga ? If there is a new one out after the Ryuuga beating Faust and Ginga defeating Damian, what is the basic overview ?

I should get it very soon, since it is already slightly late.
So, is it alright if I ask how Ryuuga obtained Destroy L-Drago?
(Apr. 18, 2011  11:23 PM)Dan Wrote: So, is it alright if I ask how Ryuuga obtained Destroy L-Drago?

He and Doji broke into the Koma Village temple and Ryuga shattered the crystal that contained L-Drago, defeated Ryusei, and then he and Doji ran away.
Are you high? :V
I'm talking about Destroy LDrago not Lightning LDrago.