Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 14, 2011  5:30 PM)Dude Wrote: Been rewatching V-Force a lot, lately (A whole two episodes, hehe...)

Am I the only one who thinks Hilary is a horrible person? (I would use that way more colorful word that begins with a B, if only it wouldn't be replaced with carp)

Either that or she's a tsundere (Which she probably is)

A word that rhymes with witch by any chance? No I certainly do not think you are the only one, I mean what use is Hilary to Beyblade anyway? She just seems to be there to be the token chick and to be rather bossy and annoying especially when she kept getting very witchy/butthurt about Mingx2 who is yet another annoying Beyblade chick...actually the only female Bakuten character I didn't find annoying is Mathilda.

One thing that to me MFB has over Bakuten is that the female characters are more likable and are actually useful, not just there to be some bossy know-it-all token chick.

Hilary's a Tsundere alright...
I just notice that Ryuga has a big mouth.
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:59 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I just notice that Ryuga has a big mouth.

You just noticed?
(Mar. 14, 2011  7:17 PM)Gearfried97 Wrote:
(Mar. 14, 2011  6:59 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: I just notice that Ryuga has a big mouth.

You just noticed?

yeah, I was watching the episode when he went against Ginga for the fist time. Ryuga kept saying whahaha or hahahahahaha. I say someone should make a montage of it.
(Mar. 13, 2011  12:45 PM)GaHooleone Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!

a quick question, what were the names of the 2 announcers along side DJ in the original Beyblade dub only? You never saw them, just heard them. One of those 2 character's voice actor recently passed away a few months ago.

Brad Best and AJ Topper.

These guys bring back very, very good memories for me Grin

couldn't agree more. They were definatly entertaining. I think it was AJ Topper's voice actor that died right? I could be wrong.
How old is ryuga?
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:27 AM)Burning Serpent Wrote: How old is ryuga?

He has no official age, Adachi Takafumi did not specify one to me.
(Mar. 16, 2011  3:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 16, 2011  8:27 AM)Burning Serpent Wrote: How old is ryuga?

He has no official age, Adachi Takafumi did not specify one to me.

Hey ... Ryuga Is 14 Years Old.
(Mar. 16, 2011  4:04 PM)X1 Wrote: Hey ... Ryuga Is 14 Years Old.

No, officially he has no age. Where did you even see that he was fourteen years old ? I get my information directly from the man who created them ...
How old were the characters in the original series at the start?
(Mar. 16, 2011  6:22 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: How old were the characters in the original series at the start?

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/....php?Takao
I found this. http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-108241...85999.html Is someone going to own Divine Chimara in the anime?

Edit: Just read the Divine Chimera topic. Never mind.
I just can't believe that Ryuga hasn't learnt his lesson in the first season. He got defeated and he still comes back..
(Mar. 17, 2011  7:02 AM)GaleForce Wrote: I just can't believe that Ryuga hasn't learnt his lesson in the first season. He got defeated and he still comes back..

Have you even watched the second season ? Your post shows that you are totally ignorant to what happens in it, concerning Ryuuga ... So just watch it and see what actually happens.
Mizusawa Yuuki will be voiced by Makiguchi Mayuki.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Mizusawa Yuuki will be voiced by Makiguchi Mayuki.

And yet another guy voiced by a girl.

So he'll probably have a similar voice to Kenta: High-pitched, annoying and horribly translated in english.
(Mar. 29, 2011  1:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Mizusawa Yuuki will be voiced by Makiguchi Mayuki.

Thanks for the update Kai-V.

Hmm, according to animenewsnetwork she has previously voiced a character from MFB already; but i do not recall who this character is...

Quote:Mayuki Makiguchi as Lina Nekoyama
That must have been a stupid fan who added their own 'original' characte, especially since apparently it was in Beyblade : Metal Fusion, not even Metal Fight Beyblade ... Can someone report this mistake ?
I just notice that Madoka stole Kenny's glasses.
This is a slightly different picture of the Metal Fight Beyblade 4D anime poster :

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/1059/...lade4d.jpg

Basically "Nemesis"/the enemy's figure is clearer.
Does anyone knoe if Tsubasa or Masume will return in MFB 4D?
(Mar. 31, 2011  10:04 PM)LdragoV2 Wrote: Does anyone knoe if Tsubasa or Masume will return in MFB 4D?

Apparently not as main characters for sure, but I doubt they will just be forgotten entirely during 4D.
What if Gingka went to a McDonalds for a triple beef burger, and then Ronald McDonald took out Big Mac 320YEN and challenged him to a battle?
That would be like the best battle ever conceived by any anime or manga.
(Apr. 02, 2011  4:09 PM)BI-WINNING! Wrote: That would be like the best battle ever conceived by any anime or manga.

And after Gingka defeats Ronald McDonald, he picks up Big Mac 320YEN and eats it. That will be the best episode ever. Now we have to persuade them to do it...