Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

i don't watch the anime but i saw a short clip of it on youtube

my random thought. . .
the guy that owns leone, why is his voice so deep? how old is he supposed to be? ......
(Mar. 09, 2011  3:53 AM)Orisinal Wrote: Kyouya is 13 or 14.....right?

I thought he was 17, Ginga is 15, and I thought Kyouya was older....
Look on Beyblade Spirit, I put the ages Adachi Takafumi told me about, even though they are of course just approximates. They are certainly not that old though.
12-13? what the heck. that just doesn't seem right . . . Tired;;
(not disputing the age, just that his voice is so deep and manly).
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:37 AM)Otsu Wrote: 12-13? what the heck. that just doesn't seem right . . . Tired;;
(not disputing the age, just that his voice is so deep and manly).

Kyoya/Kyouya Is 14 Years Old And Gingka/Ginga Is 13 Years Old ]- According To Manga.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:37 PM)Nano Wrote: Dude
That pretty much sums it up. I have yet to see a parent in the new season.

uh ginga's dad?
(Mar. 09, 2011  6:27 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: uh ginga's dad?

I thought it was obvious that Dude meant new biological parent(s); I mentioned biological because Ziggurat gave that fatherly aura in Damian's flashback.

Also, is it just me or is Ginga's home town always(?) empty (excluding Hokuto and Hyouma)... like a ghost town.....
Everybody has probably wondered that as well, but if anything, isn't the show still a promotion for the toy? I don't think emphasizing on background environment will be that important.
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:53 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: Everybody has probably wondered that as well, but if anything, isn't the show still a promotion for the toy? I don't think emphasizing on background environment will be that important.

If they truly use that as an excuse then they show absolutely no passion for the anime.
Since it's mostly kids who watch the show the only thing they care about is making the beys look cool so they will buy them.
(Mar. 09, 2011  10:28 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Mar. 09, 2011  9:53 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: Everybody has probably wondered that as well, but if anything, isn't the show still a promotion for the toy? I don't think emphasizing on background environment will be that important.

If they truly use that as an excuse then they show absolutely no passion for the anime.

That's technically how it's been. If you seen the part on the very first episode of Beyblade American Dub where Tyson and his friends are Bey battling, you would notice quite well.
look like this is the name of 103:
Fragment of stars

i'm sure that this is a season like 3 of beyblade.kai vs tyson=kyoya vs ginga
(Mar. 09, 2011  11:21 PM)Sadistic_Libra Wrote: That's technically how it's been. If you seen the part on the very first episode of Beyblade American Dub where Tyson and his friends are Bey battling, you would notice quite well.

.... maybe you need to read my post again. The whole point is that they should be showing more passion and fixing small flaws like that. Of course I really can't complain since the the anime is just getting better and better at the moment.

Who's to say you can't do excellent advertising and create a good show at the same time.
Well, I do enjoy the series, I try and hold back on analyzing small things like that. I am sorry.
Is there any news on who will own Beat Lynx in the anime?
No, then again someone would have put the information up in one way or another.
just saw the last episode of the beyblade dub before season 2, which is gonna be called Metal Masters here, rather than Big Bang Bladers. I have suprisingly new respect for Ryuuga, but why did he pick up Ldrago after what it did to him? As for Dojji, I think its safe to assume that Ryuuga murdered his sorry @$$. As Kai-V said, he his never seen agian in the anime thus far afterwords, which is odd as the manga still shows him as alive. Either way, most animes have a drastic point where the manga and anime are almost perfectly parallel, but then split apart into different story arcs. Perfect examples are works like Soul Eater, and Clamp's Tsubasa:Resevoir Chronicle and xxxHolic. Not to mention that the majority of the time, while animes do bring a sense of kick@$$ to works like I just mentioned, the animes version of the storyline itself is usually inferior to its manga counterpart.

As I really only watch the show for the battles and my nostalgia for beyblade(if i didnt like beyblade i would throw up everytime i watched the BMF dub) i gotta say that i dont feel bad for Dojji, but I do feel for Dark Wolf =( Poor guy got split in half...
The second season was not called "Big Bang Bladers" : that is the name of the tournament. Season two is called Explosion in Japanese.
Thanks Kai-V!

a quick question, what were the names of the 2 announcers along side DJ in the original Beyblade dub only? You never saw them, just heard them. One of those 2 character's voice actor recently passed away a few months ago.
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!

a quick question, what were the names of the 2 announcers along side DJ in the original Beyblade dub only? You never saw them, just heard them. One of those 2 character's voice actor recently passed away a few months ago.

Brad Best and AJ Topper.
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:08 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 13, 2011  5:07 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: Thanks Kai-V!

Brad Best and AJ Topper.

These guys bring back very, very good memories for me Grin
Been rewatching V-Force a lot, lately (A whole two episodes, hehe...)

Am I the only one who thinks Hilary is a horrible person? (I would use that way more colorful word that begins with a B, if only it wouldn't be replaced with carp)

Either that or she's a tsundere (Which she probably is)