Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Has anyone notice how the stadiums have changed throughout the seasons? It went from a basic stadium taped to a cardboard box, to a Roman Colosseum stadium, to stadiums with a 50foot diameter. Times have changed.
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in the anime only, is it ever explained how
Ryu obtains Phoenix?? Cause I know it does in the manga.

What is Sora's role in the manga only?

Did Douji die??? The dub makes it very unclear, as usual.

Sora Is On Anime Too only 2 episodes
douji died(?) I dont know
Ryu Launch Phoenix On The Rock To Save Him Self He Was Phoenix
(Feb. 27, 2011  6:32 AM)tempestflare Wrote:
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in the anime only, is it ever explained how
Ryu obtains Phoenix?? Cause I know it does in the manga.

What is Sora's role in the manga only?

Did Douji die??? The dub makes it very unclear, as usual.

Sora Is On Anime Too only 2 episodes
douji died(?) I dont know
Ryu Launch Phoenix On The Rock To Save Him Self He Was Phoenix

Doji was killed brutally by Ryuuga/Ryuga (For Those English Versions).
X1 ' Wrote: Doji was killed brutally by Ryuuga/Ryuga (For Those English Versions).

Dude Doji's spirit was only taken by ryuuga , in episode 51 everyone's spirits returns , so doji is still alive & i am sure , he will be seen again in MFB 4D , it wont be any fun without his cactus rants & Juice breaks lol , Dr. Zuggrat really bores me as a villain he looks like a mafia man , made into a comedy show , sorry i am not able to find proper word for him
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:28 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
X1 ' Wrote: Doji was killed brutally by Ryuuga/Ryuga (For Those English Versions).

Dude Doji's spirit was only taken by ryuuga , in episode 51 everyone's spirits returns , so doji is still alive & i am sure , he will be seen again in MFB 4D , it wont be any fun without his cactus rants & Juice breaks lol , Dr. Zuggrat really bores me as a villain he looks like a mafia man , made into a comedy show , sorry i am not able to find proper word for him

If In Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, Doji Returns Then We Will Surely Have 2 Chracters Of Same Kind - Doji And Ziggurat.
I Don't Think That They Will Bring Doji Again.
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:35 AM)X1 Wrote: If In Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, Doji Returns Then We Will Surely Have 2 Chracters Of Same Kind - Doji And Ziggurat.

We already know that Daidouji was basically employed by Dr. Ziggurat to get data about Ryuuga anyway. A link between both was already established, it is not as if one was supposed to really replace the other.
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:35 AM)X1 Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2011  7:28 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:

If In Metal Fight Beyblade 4D, Doji Returns Then We Will Surely Have 2 Chracters Of Same Kind - Doji And Ziggurat.

It is just more fitting for Doji to come to get revenge & he told gingkas dad that it wasn't over btw them & he will destroy him or something like that , so i suspect to see doji at least for a arc or so consisting 10 or so episodes showing him
What's Killer Beafowl's special move called? Thx!
(Mar. 07, 2011  12:28 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: What's Killer Beafowl's special move called? Thx!

Beafowl The Ripper, and Beautiful Dead.
Did kyoya actually got stronger than ryuga? He drawd with ginga and ryuga lost To him
(Mar. 07, 2011  12:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  12:28 AM)L-Drago rules Wrote: What's Killer Beafowl's special move called? Thx!

Beafowl The Ripper, and Beautiful Dead.

I Think Its Beautiful Death Not Dead.
(Mar. 07, 2011  12:07 PM)Bey620 Wrote: Did kyoya actually got stronger than ryuga? He drawd with ginga and ryuga lost To him

That is not how the logic works ... Ginga and Ryuuga never battled again properly, and Ryuuga probably became even stronger too.

X1 Wrote:I Think Its Beautiful Death Not Dead.

The source I had clearly wrote "deedo" and not "desu", so I know what I read ...
was wondering if my vol #1 of the original beyblade manga is worth any thing?
Wait, so why they showed in the new opening a picture of ryuga vs ginga if they didnt battled? Looks like they should have battled....
(Mar. 07, 2011  8:27 PM)Bey620 Wrote: Wait, so why they showed in the new opening a picture of ryuga vs ginga if they didnt battled? Looks like they should have battled....

Ginga and Ryuuga had a spar during episodes 78-79(?) which the opening depicted. Also, the predecessor opening was Masamune and Ginga vs Julius Caesar but this did not happen in the anime, only the manga. My point is, like many other anime, the opening just contains "fictional" scenes that are most likely not to appear within the anime but instead show which characters are to be appearing in the season.
So, I was thinking about who exists and who doesn't, in the beyblade universe. Hear me out. There are...

-Kids, to use beyblades (Lots of 'em)
-Adults to organize tournaments and maintain beyblades (But not sell them, since beyblades are apparently unique and found on the ground or in volcanoes)
-People to make food (Triple Beef Burgers, mainly)
-People to be evil
-People to mindlessly serve the evil guy
-People to make sure the streets are ridiculously clean (Although we never see them)
-Blader DJs

People there aren't:

-Cops (Population: None)
-Advertisers (Seriously, events where thousands of kids always go to, but no one sneaks in a McDonald's logo somewhere?)
-Homeless people
-Parents (Most of the time)

Fascinating...
Jams, ginga and masamune battled julias,you forgot. And ginga even finished with him. But ginga hasnt finished his rivalry with ryuga yet,and it bugs me..in fact all the plot is not good,the finals is at ep 95 and not at 102?and against damian?its a big scandal. It should have been against the strongest blader,the man with the long light blue hair.
Dude
That pretty much sums it up. I have yet to see a parent in the new season.
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:32 PM)Bey620 Wrote: Jams, ginga and masamune battled julias,you forgot. And ginga even finished with him. But ginga hasnt finished his rivalry with ryuga yet,and it bugs me..in fact all the plot is not good,the finals is at ep 95 and not at 102?and against damian?its a big scandal. It should have been against the strongest blader,the man with the long light blue hair.

... it's against Faust and even then it'll possibly continue on a bit on season 3 (with Faust). Clearly you must not understand the story if you are moaning about the pause with Ginga/Ryuuga rivalry... also, Kyoya is also Ginga's rival, but they've also temporarily stopped battling one another because all 3 of them have a bigger target to take down, and that's the HD Academy.

Long light blue hair...? If you are talking about Faust then he has white hair.

And if you read around... (Click to View)
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:04 PM)Dude Wrote: People there aren't:

Who needs police when you have lethal spinning tops that can summon giant gates and can level cities?
(Mar. 08, 2011  5:09 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2011  10:04 PM)Dude Wrote: People there aren't:

Who needs police when you have lethal spinning tops that can summon giant gates and can level cities?

Touché.
Because we all know that spinning tops solve robberies and other crimes Wink
For sure it occupies people, so that meanwhile they are not committing crimes ...
So,ginga never defeated meteo l drago ,and ryuga has never beaten galaxy pegasus. (And it will not happen,because next season their blades will be changed) , what a non-right creat of the plot.
Actually ginga has never really lost a 1 on 1 battle with galaxy pegasus,at 54 he did not controled his bey, at 67 it was 3 on 3, and at 84 it was not a real battle in my opinion(and others too)...
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:52 PM)Bey620 Wrote: Actually ginga has never really lost a 1 on 1 battle with galaxy pegasus

Wow, a protagonist that barely ever loses?

I've never seen that before.

I don't really see why some of you guys want to see Ginga lose more often when he is so clearly going to win, at the end of the show. Isn't the end result all that matters?
(Mar. 08, 2011  6:06 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Mar. 08, 2011  4:52 PM)Bey620 Wrote: Actually ginga has never really lost a 1 on 1 battle with galaxy pegasus

Wow, a protagonist that barely ever loses?

I've never seen that before.

I don't really see why some of you guys want to see Ginga lose more often when he is so clearly going to win, at the end of the show. Isn't the end result all that matters?
Well, he has not won every time, he tied once against Kyouya.