Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 19, 2011  7:42 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: If this can be asked then was Big Bang Bladers supposed to be the world championship ???

The name was kinda weird for a world championship or was it just the step before entering into the big leagues kinda like Uefa Champions league & in 4d they will go for the World Championships like Fifa Club World Cup

sorry for my football references this was the only relevant reference i could think off

Big Bang Bladers is the whole world tournament.
(Feb. 19, 2011  4:50 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:42 AM)NitroNeo Wrote: If this can be asked then was Big Bang Bladers supposed to be the world championship ???

The name was kinda weird for a world championship or was it just the step before entering into the big leagues kinda like Uefa Champions league & in 4d they will go for the World Championships like Fifa Club World Cup

sorry for my football references this was the only relevant reference i could think off

Big Bang Bladers is the whole world tournament.

Thanks Kai-V , A weird but a innovative name to give , bad reception though for the winners Gan Gan Galaxy in episode 96 , the water bottles used instead of drinks was too funny
(Feb. 19, 2011  7:54 AM)Aquila112 Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2011  6:40 AM)Gearfried97 Wrote: I just noticed that the Brazilian Team (I think that's which team) really loves Ray.

-Ray Cancer M145Q
-Ray Cancer 125FS
-Ray Gill 100RSF

Only guy on that team who doesn't have Ray is the guy with Tornado Herculeo

Who's using ray cancer m145 q
Is it that girl

That guy has Ray Cancer M145Q
Where can can you get the corocoro beyblade world domination edition
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:36 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: Where can can you get the corocoro beyblade world domination edition

Yahoo! Japan Auctions ...
(Feb. 20, 2011  4:05 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  2:36 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: Where can can you get the corocoro beyblade world domination edition

Yahoo! Japan Auctions ...

I can't navigate this site, it's in Japanese
Did anyone else think of this when they first saw Faust? Or Faust's Hair at least?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORpO2b9RwYE
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:04 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: I can't navigate this site, it's in Japanese

Oh no, we are too stupid to have invented in-line translating services in 2011 ...
(Feb. 20, 2011  6:57 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2011  8:04 AM)Kaikeapona Wrote: I can't navigate this site, it's in Japanese

Oh no, we are too stupid to have invented in-line translating services in 2011 ...

This post has been deleted.
Benkei: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAA!! *like Norio Wakamoto! lol*
Kids: BUUUU RA RA RA RA RA RA RA RA!! *like a bike! lmao*

Man I forgot how fun the Beyblade anime was...
What's the name of Caesar's special move? I think its called Excalibur or something, but I just wanted to make sure.
There is Black Excalibur, X (Cross) Black Excalibur, Gravity Brave (?), and Medusa's Eyes.
in the anime only, is it ever explained how
Ryu obtains Phoenix?? Cause I know it does in the manga.

What is Sora's role in the manga only?

Did Douji die??? The dub makes it very unclear, as usual.
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in the anime only, is it ever explained how

I do not remember it being explained in the anime.

Sora is just a secondary character who still admires Ginga and actually meets and battles with him.

Since he was alive in the manga, it would be very weird if there was such a big difference of life between the anime and the manga.
but after Ryuuga (in the anime) attacks him, do we ever see him agian?
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:58 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: but after Ryuuga (in the anime) attacks him, do we ever see him agian?

In the anime, I do not think so.
I was kinda expecting the dub of Episode 49 to suck. I was really surprised at how good the dub was. Ryuga's voice was not as terrible as usual. Kyoya's voice actor was a lot better this episode too! I'd say it's pretty much as good as the Raw version was. Ryuga's little Demon-Voice was pretty good too! But as Dude said, any voice through a computer could sound pretty cool...
I'm confused. Tetsuya's Mad Cancer has a clear pink FS, and than when he gets it remodeled, Dark Cancer has an orange SF?
(Feb. 27, 2011  12:48 AM)CurlyMagic Wrote: It would make more sense for it to be Gravity Blade. However, since I've reached my peak age of 15, my hearing is not as good as it once was Tongue_out

What I read in Katakana was "breibu", so "brave" ...
(Feb. 26, 2011  4:43 PM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: in the anime only, is it ever explained how

When Ryuuga has stones on the head of Ryo, He Is Trapped Inside And He Find Burn Phoenix. He Uses It To Get Rid Of Stones.
(In Anime)
I miss the anime update on the episode guide on Beyblade Spirit. It allowed me (who fell behind and doesn't have time to watch episodes and episodes of the anime) to find out what happened and stay on top of the story.
I am slowly in the process of adding at least a few.
That would be awesome, thanks a million.