Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jan. 18, 2011  4:20 PM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2011  4:11 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Who is the guy on the American team with Hell Kerbecs? I knew his name at one point but I forgot...

so go read the Hell Kerbecs beyblade thread or read the episode he uses hell kerbecs.. or even watch the episode again.
Well I'm not gonna watch it. (I don't like spoilers)

Is his name Damien? If so, whats his last name?

EDIT: Never mind. I found it.
Ah, Dr. Ziggurat is confirmed to own Screw Capricorne ... I hope we will at least see it for a whole episode, unlike Puten's Beyblade.
Nevermind. Found out on my own.
(Jan. 20, 2011  8:24 PM)Ultrablader Wrote: In what episode does the guy with Tornado Herculeo feature?
episode 83
I wonder if it'd be possible to see another "Sol" Beyblade in the anime/manga? Maybe when Season 3 arrives?

Like, "Sol Infinitus/Infinitum"? If that isn't just a special move Sol Blaze has that is..... (I cannot read Japanese)
There is a limited edition Sol Blaze which is Black and Purple.

And the special move is Semi-Toxic Solar Strike.
http://www.japtou.com/index.php?route=pr...t_id=12128

Sorry, it's black and Orange. But I've seen the purple before.

Why does it have to be a Halloween themed bey..?
I don't think this has been posted yet...

Is it just me, or does it show an outline of Big Bang Pegasis in episode 52? Look below.

Here is Big Bang Pegasis in the Manga

http://img156.imageshack.us/img156/8554/img1433v.jpg

And here it is in Episode 52.

http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...e&id=26194

They generally have the same outline. Looks like they have been keeping secrets from us... Chocked
That is the outline of Galaxy Pegasis, and Big Bang Pegasis just has the same style.
(Jan. 25, 2011  1:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is the outline of Galaxy Pegasis, and Big Bang Pegasis just has the same style.
carp! I can't believe I forgot about Galaxy Pegasis... Very similar style indeed...
I just watched episode 43 and heard Mizuchi's voice for the first time.

It's better than the original Japanese (Which is rare) but did they have to make him do snake sounds? Really? That's just...retarded.

EDIT: I also find funny how they pronounce 'Ryutaro' like 'Rootooroo'
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:10 PM)Dude Wrote: I just watched episode 43 and heard Mizuchi's voice for the first time.

It's better than the original Japanese (Which is rare) but did they have to make him do snake sounds? Really? That's just...retarded.

Didn't you say the second paragraph already?

And Nelvana made fun of kangaroos. Get your pronunciation right!
(Jan. 25, 2011  9:39 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Didn't you say the second paragraph already?

Did I? Hah.

I guess I really do hate this voice. I hated it twice.
Just watched the dj battle.....man do they suck.
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:24 AM)Ra Wrote: Just watched the dj battle.....man do they suck.

Actually it was really funny how they showed how the DJ's felt the intensity of the battle & how actually masamune & others felt it
I dont get why Jack keeps carving a peacock in the stadium with his Killer Beafowl.
(Jan. 27, 2011  4:05 PM)Hypersonic Wrote: I dont get why Jack keeps carving a peacock in the stadium with his Killer Beafowl.
He is an artist ... He carved a flower against Georg ...

And you know that Peafowl is a peacock ?
I do know that Beafowl is a peacock because of the MFB spirit it has.
(Jan. 25, 2011  4:10 PM)Dude Wrote: I just watched episode 43 and heard Mizuchi's voice for the first time.

He makes snake sounds? Lol, I didn't know what he was doing. That sure explains alot.

Pretty soon in America we will get to see Tsubasa VS Ryuga. I seriously hope the VA knows how to scream properly...
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:25 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I seriously hope the VA knows how to scream properly...
Hahahah.
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:40 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2011  10:25 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: I seriously hope the VA knows how to scream properly...
Hahahah.
Wow! I actually made Kai-V laugh! Never done that before...

As we all know, back in the old days of Beyblade when Kai would scream, it wasn't a scream. It was just him talking louder. Didn't sound very pro. Hopefully somebody taught him how to yell during the years without Beyblade...
Sorry if it's the wrong place but , does anyone know what rayuga says to ginga in the end of episode 93
(Jan. 28, 2011  7:02 PM)NitroNeo Wrote: Sorry if it's the wrong place but , does anyone know what rayuga says to ginga in the end of episode 93

Try looking in the topic for episode 93 ...

Also, it is "Ryuuga". Nelvana has no idea how to pronounce it correctly ...
(Jan. 26, 2011  10:51 AM)NitroNeo Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2011  3:24 AM)Ra Wrote: Just watched the dj battle.....man do they suck.

Actually it was really funny how they showed how the DJ's felt the intensity of the battle & how actually masamune & others felt it

Well, now Gan Gan Galaxy, Wang Fu Zhong, Hikaru and Ryusei Hagane now know how a battle in the real world would take place if it was inside an extremely large stadium. Although, their launches were weak.