Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Ah then I have it the wrong way around Unhappy Sorry. I guess I have funny hearing.

An English word that would match the right pronunciation of Ginga eludes me for the moment. x.x
i´m sorry but i don´t know where to put this question... the thing isi really don´t understand about this thing of constellations.. for example.. on storm pegasis... ginga have a spirit of a pegasus inside of his bey?? or he have the power of constellation?? and that spirit or power is on the clear wheel or facebolt??

i have this question for so long..i hope you understand my question thanks

note: sorry moderators if this is in the wrong thread...
somebody answer me please
(Dec. 27, 2010  3:43 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: i´m sorry but i don´t know where to put this question... the thing isi really don´t understand about this thing of constellations.. for example.. on storm pegasis... ginga have a spirit of a pegasus inside of his bey?? or he have the power of constellation?? and that spirit or power is on the clear wheel or facebolt??

i have this question for so long..i hope you understand my question thanks

note: sorry moderators if this is in the wrong thread...
somebody answer me please

They are supposed to be just metaphores of the battle. "Spirits" would come from the whole Beyblade anyway, not just one part.
what that means ? what about the constellation thing? i thouht that the power of the stars of lion constellation it´s on leone clear wheel.. or facebolt..

i though it was about power of constellations and not spirits..
They are supposed to be metaphors, that is all. This is what Adachi Takafumi, the artist who made the Metal Fight Beyblade manga, personally told me.
oh... so there´s no spirit or power... the lion or the pegasis that we see the charachters don´t see just imagine?

then why the beys are so strong???
It is an anime ...
yes.. but i think the energy ring is the part that have the consetallation power..
Clear Wheels are absolutely useless, even in the anime and manga ...
How about at the end of episode 51 when ginga rode pegasis down to earth?
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:08 AM)s-pegasus Wrote: How about at the end of episode 51 when ginga rode pegasis down to earth?
If the anime exaggerates some things for sensationalism, it is their decision. At the basis they were supposed to be metaphors, quite simply.
but what identifies the beyblade? where is the power of constellation? on clear wheel right? sometimes in the anime they show the clear wheel shine... i think the ENERGY ring is what uses the power of the stars.. in the firsts episodes i think ginga say to kenta that beyblades have the power of constellations.. i know that the lion or the pegasis that they show are metaphores but still beyblade have the constellation power.. don´t you think? in the old school beyblade it were animals(bit beasts) now the power of constellations...
Metal Fight Beyblade is not like Bakuten Shoot Beyblade though, notably in that "beasts" aspect.

Also, I seriously do not recall the Clear Wheels having any importance, besides L Drago, L Drago II and Perseus of course, but in use, not in "power of constellation" ...
in the anime i mean.. i think enrgy ring is what receives the power.. example: Leone has the power of lion constellation... don´t you aggre?
No I don't, the face would make more sense.
I think of it as the face determines the image of the "spirit" and gives it power, while the CW determine the color of the "spirit".
go to beywiki and see what´s writen about Leone CW for example.. in this anime the facebolt it´s nothing.. i think it´s the CW that have the power
I Watched G-revolution a long time back so can't remember , but what happened to Dr Zaggard & Zeo after Ep-51 of series 2 of BSB , is something mentioned about then in mangas after tyson beats Zeo in the final match of the world championship of series 2 ??? as i recall i didn't see the father son pair in G-rev but i could be wrong
(Dec. 27, 2010  6:56 AM)Blader Richie Wrote: go to beywiki and see what´s writen about Leone CW for example.. in this anime the facebolt it´s nothing.. i think it´s the CW that have the power
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...eone_145WB
What is supposed to be interesting about the Leone Clear Wheel, hm ?
how i see.. so the facebolt it´s what identifies the constellation and the power of her???
(Dec. 27, 2010  5:33 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: how i see.. so the facebolt it´s what identifies the constellation and the power of her???

i kind of felt sorry for Kai-V for having to answer these questions...

anyway, the facebolt is indeed the thing that identifies the constellation and the form that the spirit takes.

it is unclear what would happen if they used i.e. Pegasis facebolt in combo with other clear wheels within the anime so do not ask that question; but they use the clear wheel to identify the name of the beyblade as well as gimmicks of certain beyblades as Kai-V stated.
yes but the power of constellation it´s on the face too right? i am remembering when ginga gets galaxy pegasis...
(Dec. 27, 2010  7:58 PM)Blader Richie Wrote: yes but the power of constellation it´s on the face too right? i am remembering when ginga gets galaxy pegasis...

for the power of constellation then i'd agree (the face thing).
If anyone thought Faust was the main villain they sure shouln't now with what Damian did in episode 90...