Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I wonder what team Kyouya joins this time. All that's left is the Artic, and Antarctica.
Random Thought: Does Ginga wear skinny jeans?? It sure looks like it >.>
im betting there"straight" jeans
O.0 is he trying to look 'bad'? I meant another word. Seriously, it's better if he is a female blader.
Does anyone knows where I can watch MF explosion with english subs?
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:31 PM)Flame pegasus Wrote: Does anyone knows where I can watch MF explosion with english subs?

Uh sorry, I don't get why people claim that they watched 52-present sub, they're not there. But if you go on goodanime.net , there is episodes 1-18 subbed.
(Dec. 22, 2010  9:46 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Uh sorry, I don't get why people claim that they watched 52-present sub.

O.o that's really odd.. someone subbed episode 61/62 (veoh) but not preceding episodes... D:
How about Sora is he an dark nebula? i forgot need it to know------------->sora
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

(Dec. 23, 2010  5:05 AM)sorapegasis Wrote: How about Sora is he an dark nebula? i forgot need it to know------------->sora
Sora does not join Dark Nebula and does not appear much after the few episodes of his first appearances ...

Also, do not attach that picture to your posts continually. It is too big.
(Dec. 23, 2010  5:15 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Also, do not attach that picture to your posts continually. It is too big.

Im finding pics...
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:23 AM)sorapegasis Wrote: [quote='Kai-V' pid='470761' dateline='1293077733']

found 1
I mean't this one

.jpg   Winner.jpg (Size: 16.07 KB / Downloads: 176)
.png   Sora pegasis.png (Size: 179.34 KB / Downloads: 170)
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:37 AM)sorapegasis Wrote:
(Dec. 23, 2010  9:23 AM)sorapegasis Wrote: [quote='Kai-V' pid='470761' dateline='1293077733']

found 1
I mean't this one

Seriously?... and you EVEN quoted her.. my god..
Why do so many people like Sora? He has no point in the story and he sucks :X
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:54 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Why do so many people like Sora? He has no point in the story and he sucks :X

Becuase he looks better then gingka(opion)and a better character then Gingka,id rather have him as the main characters (both are opions) and idk they like his bey?
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:54 AM)|Joe| Wrote: Why do so many people like Sora? He has no point in the story and he sucks :X

His personality is likeable, i think. I really was hoping that he would have a bigger role this season or something considering that he wants to be like Ginga (to show progression).
he has awesome hair.

cyber pegasis is mre stronger than storm pegasis (real life)
Attached Files

.png   tempestflare.png (Size: 95.07 KB / Downloads: 148)
(Dec. 24, 2010  5:07 AM)tempestflare Wrote:

cyber pegasis is mre stronger than storm pegasis (real life)

umm...

no its not
(Dec. 24, 2010  4:57 AM)Gloomy Wrote:

Becuase he looks better then gingka(opion)and a better character then Gingka,id rather have him as the main characters (both are opions) and idk they like his bey?

Well said Gingka bores me to death , sora is really awesome , gr8 hair , really clumsy , awesome bey & it is better than storm pegasis , if a pro is not using a storm pegasis & well yes i too hoped he had a bigger role in season 2 , but alas there is always season 3 i guess , overall a better anime protagonist [ if he was ever made one ] than gingka , i really hoped season 2 would have been based on sora rather than gingka , it would be fresh to beyblade to change lead characters & then in the final finale let all the protagonists from every season battle each other with their own teams , this is different than G-Rev , coz it's now Protagonist against protagonist
So in Beyblade V-force the first episode after Tyson increased in skill and strength and beat many champions why in the first few episodes of V-force is Tyson so weak and cannot summon Dragoon was there a reason? is the Manga any different?
can anyone answer please
Tyson couldn't release his Dragoon because he was afraid he would lose Dragoon, or Dragoon didn't want to come out because Tyson was afraid I think ... something like that. It all happened after he lost to Ozuma. I could be wrong ...
thanks for the reply though I still don't think that could be the reason
No problem. I could be wrong, I have the first 12 episodes of V-force. It has something to do with Ozuma, as Ozuma was trying to take Dragoon off Tyson.
yeah but that was back when Tyson didn't know who Ozuma was or his intentions or even the fact that Ozuma had a Bit Beast