Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Dec. 20, 2010  10:21 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  9:59 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Since episode 36, Doji has another voice actor. So that explains the reverse puberty x]

Changing voice actors in the middle of the season is just about the stupidest thing to do. I know it happens, maybe the original dubber is dead, or something, but the problem is that everyone will notice!

Without mentionning the fact that the voice actually got worse...
Lol, this explains alot. I was watching and I thought I was just being dumb because I haven't seen him in the show for a while. But now it all makes sense.
(Dec. 20, 2010  8:26 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Man this stinks how can gingka team up with a man that almost kills his dad , with all respect to ryuga , he is just epic & i like him better than gingka but still , no one would team up with him , i kinda hate this forgive & forget approach of anime , no matter how serious the crime if the villain is a popular character he can get away with anything , like kai when no one even hate him that much when he stole 7 bit beasts with the help of black dranzer

It looks that there is no "remorse" between them, plus I'm almost sure Ryuuga would join for his own purposes, like his missing fight against Jack.

Also, has anyone thought what will happen when Reale dubs insane Tsubasa in season 2?
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:06 PM)Flosal Wrote: Also, has anyone thought what will happen when Reale dubs insane Tsubasa in season 2?

It's pretty simple, actually: It'll suck. Pure and simple.

I can already imagine it *Shudders*
i imagine it will sound like kai did when he got angry
I couldn't think of voice to fit that scene. It might as well be silent.
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:06 PM)Flosal Wrote: Also, has anyone thought what will happen when Reale dubs insane Tsubasa in season 2?
I will scratch the skin off my carcass. Or just never watch those dubs. At this rate they will never reach Canada anyway, so I suppose it makes no difference ...
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I will scratch the skin off my carcass. Or just never watch those dubs. At this rate they will never reach Canada anyway, so I suppose it makes no difference ...

I'll tie you up to a chair and force you to watch it. *Insane sadistic laugh*

Seriously. It's your responsibility as Direktor of the WBO to painfully sit through Reale's performance. Deal with it.
Reale was never really good with Kai, either. Like when he screamed, it sounded emotionless.
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:23 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I will scratch the skin off my carcass. Or just never watch those dubs. At this rate they will never reach Canada anyway, so I suppose it makes no difference ...

QFT

annoys me so much, dang it
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:31 AM)Night Wrote: it sounded emotionless.

That's because, secretly, David Reale is a robot, much like Kai-V.

Nah, his acting just sucks.

I can think of dozens of canadian voice actors who do have cool, calm, Kai-like voices who can also scream, yell or laugh with some sort of emotion...
what episode does Tsubasa start to go insane? i wanna see him like that
(Dec. 21, 2010  2:41 AM)Red_Eyes_Zombie Wrote: what episode does Tsubasa start to go insane? i wanna see him like that

He starts showing signs of "darkness" in Ep61; but the filler really starts at Ep75+

lol, i just watched BMF dub ep36, the editors forgot to change Aquila to Eagle when Tsubasa was doing his "special move".
(Dec. 21, 2010  2:50 AM)JÆMS Wrote: He starts showing signs of "darkness" in Ep61; but the filler really starts at Ep75+

Actually it started in episode 56. Though not as noticeable as 61, but that's the start of it.
I am kinda sad that tsubasa is out for a while i really wanted him to go into world championships hope he returns by then , if they can show world championships in the remaining 13 epi's
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:38 AM)Dude Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2010  1:31 AM)Night Wrote: it sounded emotionless.

That's because, secretly, David Reale is a robot, much like Kai-V.

Nah, his acting just sucks.

I can think of dozens of canadian voice actors who do have cool, calm, Kai-like voices who can also scream, yell or laugh with some sort of emotion...

Heh, I just wish they could've found a better one.
Hrm... What happened to Kenta? I haven't seen many Explosion episodes.
maybe they will use some compute nonsense to make tsubasa sound better?
I think it's unlikely to change voice actors in the middle of the show. If there's a way to kill those voice actors/seiyuus

Maybe those old characters aren't so important anymore. :[
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:46 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I think it's unlikely to change voice actors in the middle of the show. If there's a way to kill those voice actors/seiyuus

Maybe those old characters aren't so important anymore. :[

Look at Daidouji, he was changed, we think.
It's true, Juan Chioran is replaced with Andrew Jackson after Ep. 32 . And probably another person after Ep. 51 .
They replaced the guy who played Dracula in the musical by the guy who played Darryl in that horrible Highlander: The Raven TV series?

I'd say it's a bad decision, but then again, we are talking about Nelvana, here...
(Dec. 21, 2010  10:31 PM)Megablader9 Wrote: Hrm... What happened to Kenta? I haven't seen many Explosion episodes.

Kenta does not have any particular team now so he randomly pops up to cheer Gingka & the gang , he is seen many times though from Brazilian tournament till now , i wish kenta too joins Team GGG as now two spots are open if tsubasa & yuu are out , since people say ryuga will take one , then kenta should take the other he deserves it
What about Benkei? Of course he needs to stop stalking Kyouya.
(Dec. 22, 2010  2:45 PM)Orisinal Wrote: What about Benkei? Of course he needs to stop stalking Kyouya.

His story is kinda like kenta too but fortunately kyouya gives him a stop in his african team , how the story is show is best viewed than read
yeah benkei is like an admirer of kyouya