Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Brooklyn was a gr8 manipulated villainous character , the way he defended Kai was awesome , btw i like kai the battle was awesome & ryuga is a gr8 villain in the Japanese anime , i love his voice it makes you want to listen to him even if you don't understand any word of it , i wish he was in the original anime & i am surprised to see gingka haters coz many people on the forum has his avatar or there is someone going on about gingka mostly everyday , i personally prefer Masamune , tsubasa & Ryuga in MFB best characters i seen in MFB
yes he wast best evil character,but he was good,evil/pyscho then good again,wish they would have put more of him in T-T and my fav MFB character??? hardly any of them or like able,but i would have to say kyouya(japanese voice actor), and err forgot the dudes name with Gravity Perseus ;V
Well"s????? odd name............
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:22 PM)Night Wrote: Wells is Gravity Perseus' Owner.
No. Wells owns one of the two Grand Ketos. Julius Caesar is obviously the owner of Gravity Perseus.

Wells is English I believe.
o, thanks Kai-V
though its an odd name i still like "Caesar"
wait isnt their a salad called "Caesar salad"?
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:30 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: o, thanks Kai-V
though its an odd name i still like "Caesar"
wait isnt their a salad called "Caesar salad"?
... Julius Caesar is the original name, Caesar salad dressing is absolutely secondary ...
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:22 PM)Night Wrote: Wells is Gravity Perseus' Owner.
No. Wells owns one of the two Grand Ketos. Julius Caesar is obviously the owner of Gravity Perseus.

Wells is English I believe.

In Japanese they also say Julius Caesar with force on worlds heard like Juliiius Ceasaar , blader dj announces like Julius Caesar setsu , i still don't get what setsu means by the way
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:35 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: In Japanese they also say Julius Caesar with force on worlds heard like Juliiius Ceasaar , blader dj announces like Julius Caesar setsu , i still don't get what setsu means by the way
... That is the Japanese accent, why do you mention that ?

They do not say "setsu". They say : "[name] senshu". 'Senshu' means competitior, participant.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:35 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: In Japanese they also say Julius Caesar with force on worlds heard like Juliiius Ceasaar , blader dj announces like Julius Caesar setsu , i still don't get what setsu means by the way

They do not say "setsu". They say : "[name] senshu". 'Senshu' means competitior, participant.

Ok thx , i misunderstood your post i thought you didn't know Julius Caesar has the same name in the Japanese series anyway thx again
I watch almost every Japanese episode live ... I get the Metal Fight Beyblade manga ... Etc.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I watch almost every Japanese episode live ... I get the Metal Fight Beyblade manga ... Etc.

I Am really curious when do Yuu & Tsubasa get new Beys is it mentioned in the mangas , i don't like reading mangas i only like anime so please tell me if possible
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:03 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Am really curious when do Yuu & Tsubasa get new Beys is it mentioned in the mangas , i don't like reading mangas i only like anime so please tell me if possible
There is no news about that. You can always read the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga topic instead ...
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:03 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: I Am really curious when do Yuu & Tsubasa get new Beys is it mentioned in the mangas , i don't like reading mangas i only like anime so please tell me if possible
There is no news about that. You can always read the Metal Fight Beyblade Manga topic instead ...

Ok i thought this is the right place to post since the thread is called Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts , anyway sorry for posting here
(Dec. 17, 2010  5:09 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: Ok i thought this is the right place to post since the thread is called Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts , anyway sorry for posting here
It is. It was just in reference to your comment about not liking to 'read'/see manga ...
is kenta still a main character in season 2?? he isnt in the opening neither is doji or benkei!!!
(Dec. 18, 2010  5:56 AM)Gingka 8000 Wrote: is kenta still a main character in season 2?? he isnt in the opening neither is doji or benkei!!!

Both Benkei and Kenta didn't make it to become part of the Gan Gan Galaxy team, which is where the main plot revolves around, can be said. However they make some appearances of reelevance, mostly kenta.
The whereabouts of Daidouji in season 2 in the anime are not yet known, however in the manga he returns again as a main villian.
so benkei and kenta arent main characters anymore? that sucks!
No, not really. They weren't that good as characters in my opinion...
I love how in episode 88, both Ryuuga and Damien manage to pwn without even launching there Beyblades.
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:51 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Dec. 17, 2010  4:38 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Ok thx , i misunderstood your post i thought you didn't know Julius Caesar has the same name in the Japanese series anyway thx again
Bplus Julius ceaser is the name of a roman emperor
Who did not notice ?

Anyway, in regards to a post that was made previously, Daidouji will probably never appear in the second season of the anime, however it seems he was linked to Hades Inc. and the data he collected helped 'enhance' Damian, apparently.
I miss Daidouji, he was my favourite character. . . Although his bey wasn't very good.