Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Canadians? I'm one of them but I don't they fit into the story. It would be cool and all, but...ugh.
What else would be left ? It is either us, or the Australians, and none really "fits" more than the other.
A canadian team would be awesome.

There could be a member that constantly drinks maple syrup and plays hockey, or something.

Another one could have one of those hats made out of beavers.

And the last one is dressed as a ranger.

Oh and they all end their sentences with "Hey?" and are gentle and polite to the point of being creepy.

Yep. That's how we roll.
IMO an Australian team would be awesome. I'd hate it if it had characters like Jim Cook from Yu-Gi-Oh GX though.
So I watched my first episode of Metal Fight Beyblade on CartoonNetwork Asia. Yes, Metal Fight Beyblade. Not Beyblade Metal Fusion. Apparently, CartoonNetwork Asia uses the Japanese Intro and Outro for the show, but everything else is English dubbed, which I thought was weird. This episode was when Sora met Kenta, which is a pretty old episode from what I've heard (I only watch Japanese Episodes Subbed English, not Dubbed English).
A Indian team would be awesome , tiger would be The Bolt Beast for our beys , anyway indian kinda fit properly in the story line they could always use the animals of our gods there is a wide variety of em & beyblade sell like food here HASBRO Has gr8 sells here
I think if they had wanted to do an Indian team, they would have made Gan Gan Galaxy meet them while they were in China or around that part of the world ...
An Antarctic team could be possible, since there seems to be bladers everywhere, and this is an anime after all.
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:08 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: A Indian team would be awesome , tiger would be The Bolt Beast for our beys , anyway indian kinda fit properly in the story line they could always use the animals of our gods there is a wide variety of em & beyblade sell like food here HASBRO Has gr8 sells here

that would be awesome that would be awesome.... wait wouldnt that mean they would have a bajillion blades considering the number of gods. wait if beyblade sold like food wouldnt that mean some bad things to
(Nov. 13, 2010  1:31 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: An Antarctic team could be possible, since there seems to be bladers everywhere, and this is an anime after all.

possiblity of a gloacier polar bear?
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:01 PM)Ra Wrote:
(Nov. 13, 2010  6:08 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: A Indian team would be awesome , tiger would be The Bolt Beast for our beys , anyway indian kinda fit properly in the story line they could always use the animals of our gods there is a wide variety of em & beyblade sell like food here HASBRO Has gr8 sells here

that would be awesome that would be awesome.... wait wouldnt that mean they would have a bajillion blades considering the number of gods. wait if beyblade sold like food wouldnt that mean some bad things to

Yeah considering the current beys out there like Storm Capricorne , Extinguished flame libra , Fart Wolf & Storm Aquario it's like good meat is gone bad anyway our animals are much more cooler than these & i was hating Takara tomy or whoever made Storm Capricorne i am a Capricorn & i had to go poop when i saw Tobi-O , When i saw Grand Capricorne i was a bit relieved it's a shame that bey wont come out for sale

(Nov. 13, 2010  6:22 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I think if they had wanted to do an Indian team, they would have made Gan Gan Galaxy meet them while they were in China or around that part of the world ...

Maybe when they will see our love for it they will make it after all it is just series 2 maybe if series 3 comes out then Why Not India , They have my full support lol xd
I think Madoka should get a Beyblade one day and PWN Gingka in a metal fight
explosion episode.
^ madoka ha a bey except its one of those generic ones its in the survival battle
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:38 AM)Ra Wrote: ^ madoka ha a bey except its one of those generic ones its in the survival battle
I know. Its weird that she has one of the "fake" beyblades.
That would be cool if they battled and Makoda PWNed Gingka.
not fake just reused i mean madokas smart enough not to buy peg tops cheh
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:50 AM)Ra Wrote: not fake just reused i mean madokas smart enough not to buy peg tops cheh
I know that. Its that, well she has the grayed out beyblades, that the non main characters have.
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:48 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: I know. Its weird that she has one of the "fake" beyblades.
Madoka does not have a fake Beyblade : she has a Light Wheel one. If you think that is fake, then you need to learn more from this site.
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:48 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: I know. Its weird that she has one of the "fake" beyblades.
Madoka does not have a fake Beyblade : she has a Light Wheel one. If you think that is fake, then you need to learn more from this site.

is this possible Kai-V not reading the post above her!! today is marked in history. < off topic
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
I know its not a fake one! I meant to say, in the anime, the beyblades looked grayed out to me.
EDIT: Well, at first I thought they were fake at first. Lets forget this happened.
EDIT:They don't use the beys a lot in the anime.
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:34 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: I think Madoka should get a Beyblade one day and PWN Gingka in a metal fight
explosion episode.

You said it Gingka needs to be beaten up by anyone !!!

& why does he have a tape on his nose if he keeps that up he will have a breathing problem !!!
(Nov. 14, 2010  1:09 AM)Ra Wrote: is this possible Kai-V not reading the post above her!! today is marked in history. < off topic
I did read it, however none of you mentioned the Light Wheel Beyblades at all.
(Nov. 14, 2010  8:04 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  12:34 AM)LeonetheLion Wrote: I think Madoka should get a Beyblade one day and PWN Gingka in a metal fight
explosion episode.

& why does he have a tape on his nose if he keeps that up he will have a breathing problem !!!

I think it's one of those things that removes the things blocking ur nasal passages
Any body notice the hair side parts that randomly go in the air when madoka yells?I thought they looked funny..
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:26 PM)Ra Wrote:
explosion episode.

I think it's one of those things that removes the things blocking ur nasal passages
A "Breath Right Strip"? Those only push your nose up so it's easier to breath, Which also prevents snoring. I think it's supposed to be Medical Tape on his nose. If he doesn't take it off soon he's gonna have a major tan line. Lol
(Nov. 14, 2010  8:21 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote:
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:26 PM)Ra Wrote:
explosion episode.

A "Breath Right Strip"? Those only push your nose up so it's easier to breath, Which also prevents snoring. I think it's supposed to be Medical Tape on his nose. If he doesn't take it off soon he's gonna have a major tan line. Lol

Good one & he still manages to snore & say pega-sis while he is alsleep

Man is it just me or does anyone feel like the new metal fusion has a digimon feel n environment to it , everything feels so calm even when the l-drago is on a rampage