Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

i am a big fan of the old beyblade, so maybe that is why i like hearing David Realle's voice on MFB's Tsubasa...true though, does it match? no. but not many other characters do either. plus, this guy is actualy a good voice actor. all the other ones either ok or amatur-ish. that combined with poor script writing = barf
does anyone else notice how Clay Aires in the anime doesnt even look like the real Clay wheel? it looks so wierd...awesome actualy. anyone know why?
I used to be quite a Kai fan (it is not necessarily not the case anymore though), but now, with a few years of retrospective, I realise that David Reale's voice acting of Kai was very terrible. He had no intonation most of the time, even when Kai was clearly shouting "GO DRANZER!" or every damn time he had to say "AAH!!". I had a sort of debate with another member, saying that even I would do better than David Reale; I made her listen to a short excerpt and she did agree in the end : David Reale had no passion, no intonation at all. I would really not be surprised if it is exactly the same, or very similar, this time even years later, and that would completely ruin Tsubasa's latest moments in Explosion.

Concerning Clay, does it not ?
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php?...yAries.jpg
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/...ma/410.jpg
valid point. in my opinion, most beyblade voice actors have been low quality, and MFB is the worst in this sense. i believe mr reale has potential to be good, but he just does not show it.

lol we are mocking there proffessions lol

look at. doesnt it look off 2 u?
Clay looks fine to me in general.

Also, you might not like his voice, but Benkei's voice actor's voice acting is actually good : that is exactly what Benkei's personality is. There are other voice actors like that.
kentas voice actor is pretty good,Ginka could of been better though.
i just hate benkei...his voice actor isnt bad though, like you said, but benkei as a character...ugh

Kenta and Ginga's voice actors are both ewh, but Ginga's is definatly the worst of the 2
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:50 AM)Leonwind Wrote: i just hate benkei...his voice actor isnt bad though, like you said, but benkei as a character...ugh

Kenta and Ginga's voice actors are both ewh, but Ginga's is definatly the worst of the 2

Kentas dub is okay. It's because of him I prounced sagitario "saggitarial".
personally, i just think kenta is a..hmm, how do I say this without getting banned...hes a niave brat, to put it simply. he annoys me so
much...
David Reales voice acting as kai seemed to match and fit kai in my opion kai isnt a very emotinal person does he show passion for anything in general his tone is pretty much always the same and thats how must of the "cool" characters in anime are not showing much emotion even though they should(kinda of funny kais only emotion = anger.. haha i am joking of course..)
and the dude who does gingkas voice does a lynces voice off of "Bakugan New Vestrioa" i guess thats why they killed his character off :T..
that is my opinion as well. Reale is a better fit for
characters like Kai, but not so much
for charactes like Tsubasa

off topic:
(Oct. 19, 2010  12:50 AM)Leonwind Wrote: Kenta and Ginga's voice actors are both ewh, but Ginga's is definatly the worst of the 2
Personally I think that Robert Tinkler does a great job playing the voice of Gingka! His voice really matches Gingka's look and his personality, not to mention he shows plenty of emotion and does a good job at yelling compared to other voice actors.

Also, has anybody else noticed that Hokuto has the same voice as Mr. Dickinson from the original Beyblade anime! (The voice of William Colgate)
Tinkler XD okay thats me being a child XD
(Oct. 19, 2010  9:16 PM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Also, has anybody else noticed that Hokuto has the same voice as Mr. Dickinson from the original Beyblade anime! (The voice of William Colgate)

yea i did notice that when i heard hokuto im like "he sounds like an old dude"

i also think its funny when they say his name in the dub. lots of emphasis on the "u"
(Oct. 19, 2010  7:20 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: David Reales voice acting as kai seemed to match and fit kai in my opion kai isnt a very emotinal person does he show passion for anything in general his tone is pretty much always the same and thats how must of the "cool" characters in anime are not showing much emotion even though they should(kinda of funny kais only emotion = anger.. haha i am joking of course..)
and the dude who does gingkas voice does a lynces voice off of "Bakugan New Vestrioa" i guess thats why they killed his character off :T..
One of the few things that actually passionate Kai is Beyblading though. When he yells for Dranzer to come out and attack, he is supposed to be passionate and have intonation. Moreover, most of the time, when you get slashed by a Zeus "bit beast" or get pushed back by the force of the opponent's Beyblade and attacks, you will cry out whether you want to or not, and what David Reale has done every single time those things happened was just not believable at all. He is supposed to be a voice actor, not just a voice.

I can agree that in every other occasion where Kai was just cold or neutral David Reale's voice did fit him, but every other time no, it did not at all.
regarding mr dickonsin, you are right! how did i miss that? lol

and Tinkler (lol) has never been a great voice actor. he emphesises his lines waaay to much for my tastes.
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 19, 2010  7:20 PM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: David Reales voice acting as kai seemed to match and fit kai in my opion kai isnt a very emotinal person does he show passion for anything in general his tone is pretty much always the same and thats how must of the "cool" characters in anime are not showing much emotion even though they should(kinda of funny kais only emotion = anger.. haha i am joking of course..)
One of the few things that actually passionate Kai is Beyblading though. When he yells for Dranzer to come out and attack, he is supposed to be passionate and have intonation. Moreover, most of the time, when you get slashed by a Zeus "bit beast" or get pushed back by the force of the opponent's Beyblade and attacks, you will cry out whether you want to or not, and what David Reale has done every single time those things happened was just not believable at all. He is supposed to be a voice actor, not just a voice.

I can agree that in every other occasion where Kai was just cold or neutral David Reale's voice did fit him, but every other time no, it did not at all.

hehe zeus rocks Tongue_out_wink and yeah i guess it was :T
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:33 AM)Leonwind Wrote: regarding mr dickonsin, you are right! how did i miss that? lol

and Tinkler (lol) has never been a great voice actor. he emphesises his lines waaay to much for my tastes.
He did so many voices in the first three seasons though, and I thought you liked them, hah.
whoes voices did he do?(tinker) i just know his voice from watching "bakugan" (hey i get bored :T no judging Tired)
Kai-V: true but agian, that is a problem with almost every beyblade character ever. when Ginga yells, "Go Pegasis!" or when he screams in pain, it really makes me want to stab his character in the throat

Jason Liebrechtt and Monica Rial, now having those guys would be good on beyblade...to bad funimation doesnt have Beyblade rights...
umm a little viloent arent we leonwind?but yes gingkas voice does get annoying..
sorry. bad voice acting is a pet peiv I have. and i wouldt killl Tinkler (lol) just Ginga...hehehe...jk

Kai-V: alittle confised by your last comment. anyway, the guy who voiced Dickonson/wierd talking dog thing is a good actor and much more experienced. he is good
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...php?id=931
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...php?id=932
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...hp?id=2085

But I think those lists were thoroughly updated along the years ... It used to be written that Robert Tinkler did Boris as far as I know. Anyway, it shows how often a same voice actor is used.
woh! Tinkler did Borris?!?! they sound nothing alike?!??
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:51 AM)Leonwind Wrote: woh! Tinkler did Borris?!?! they sound nothing alike?!??

i thought voice actors could do different voices? not just one same voice?

eg. Drago from Bakugan and Benkei from Beyblade

but they do usually always do the same voice
(Oct. 20, 2010  12:51 AM)Leonwind Wrote: woh! Tinkler did Borris?!?! they sound nothing alike?!??
But now the list says that it is another voice actor who did Boris, which is weird ... One of the options is false, I suppose.