Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Seeing how Hyouma was affected by Ryuuga will be very interesting. I wonder when it will happen though ... They keep travelling around the world and they will soon go to another continent.
I like that idea on Yuu-chan getting Infinity Smile
If anybody was wondering how to be like Kai Hiwatari and Tetsuya Watarigani :
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Like-Kai-Hiwatari-of-Beyblade
http://www.wikihow.com/Be-Like-Tetsuya-Wataragani
LOL. "Never smile."
(Oct. 14, 2010  4:01 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Seeing how Hyouma was affected by Ryuuga will be very interesting. I wonder when it will happen though ... They keep travelling around the world and they will soon go to another continent.

How was Hyouma affected by Ryuuga? He never really fought him, talk yes.
Oh, it was against Mizuchi. The fact that Hyouma was 'attracted' to meet Ryuuga inside the volcano though shows something.
Attracted?...I guess. Since he was asked to look for Ryuuga.
(Oct. 16, 2010  4:20 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: Attracted?...I guess. Since he was asked to look for Ryuuga.
Was he asked to do that ? What would he do once he found him ? Anyway, I doubt Ryuuga personally asked him to come to him, so Hyouma must have had a sort of impression.
Well if I remember correctly Ginga's dad Ryuusei mentioned that he was going have someone look for Ryuuga. When Yuu mentioned him.
Is ryuuga still evil
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:09 AM)Ra Wrote: Is ryuuga still evil
Not really.
Ryuuga acted evil in the episode L DRAGO again!, so i think he is. Also does any one no if Julious Caeser ( The guy with Gravity Perseus)?
What is the question are u asking if jc is evil then yes but isn't ha e roman emperor
I forgot to finish my post sorry I had to go do something I came back and i thought i was finished, nevermind i was going to ask if Julious ceaser is evil.
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:15 AM)Pegasus Wrote: Ryuuga acted evil in the episode L DRAGO again!, so i think he is. Also does any one no if Julious Caeser ( The guy with Gravity Perseus)?
He is not nearly as evil as he used to be. He is cold, but he will not start destroying things again and he does not have as much against Ginga as he used to in the past.

Julius Caesar just wants to be the best in all possible domains and arts. He is not really evil.
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:09 AM)Ra Wrote: Is ryuuga still evil
Not really.

Yay has gingka accepted him and did he join that tournament
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:17 AM)Ra Wrote: Yay has gingka accepted him and did he join that tournament
I do not know for certain what will happen in the anime, but in the manga Ryuuga played for Ginga's team so they won against the Brazilian team.
This is kinda off topic, but will Kyouya or tsubasa get new versions of their beys, they've had Rock leone and Earth aquila forever.
No I'm not sure like yu's never getting infinity libra
Unless TAKARA-TOMY finally introduces a new system, I doubt those characters will get new Beyblades ...
ah so :\ its going to be a serie spretty much about gingka and the old characters pretty much getting ignored and beat countless times and gingka winning and winng? then no point in watching the anime..
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:35 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: ah so :\ its going to be a serie spretty much about gingka and the old characters pretty much getting ignored and beat countless times and gingka winning and winng? then no point in watching the anime..
Ah, that does not make the whole anime boring though. I do not know if you watched it, but there is a very interesting development of Tsubasa's character.

But yes, this is one thing that I have to concede : Metal Fight Beyblade is worse than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade in that aspect. There are not enough new Beyblades. For the rest, Metal Fight Beyblade is generally better in my opinion.
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:31 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Unless TAKARA-TOMY finally introduces a new system, I doubt those characters will get new Beyblades ...

I wonder, but they have already went to metal beyblades, they can't do much else when you think about it unless they find a way to make a 6 layer system, which spit parts from the track. EX- ED from ED145, C from C145 etc.. Just saying...
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:37 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:35 AM)Brooklyn-Z Wrote: ah so :\ its going to be a serie spretty much about gingka and the old characters pretty much getting ignored and beat countless times and gingka winning and winng? then no point in watching the anime..
Ah, that does not make the whole anime boring though. I do not know if you watched it, but there is a very interesting development of Tsubasa's character.

But yes, this is one thing that I have to concede : Metal Fight Beyblade is worse than Bakuten Shoot Beyblade in that aspect. There are not enough new Beyblades. For the rest, Metal Fight Beyblade is generally better in my opinion.

Yeah that Tsubasa's going all Ryuuga on everyone. haha
yeah pretty much but in my opion metal fight lacks in: the lack of costumizing( amounts of different parts.." and the anime is well kinda of getting boring and yeah it is nice to see one persons chracter grow but would rather see all of them grow.

but yeah other then that metal fight is better...
Look at the manga as well, at least you will see Julius' character development.