Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

EDIT: My post was directed for the Original VS MFB thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Saw that...guess Leone ain't so special huh?
Anyways I wonder how Ginga can fit so much food in his mouth. Seriously? His secret weapon is hamburgers?
Aha stupidity alert:

Just noticed in episode 27 Tsubasa says get ready for Earth Eagle when it says Aquila on its face.
(Oct. 01, 2010  5:08 PM)Moss Wrote: Aha stupidity alert:

Just noticed in episode 27 Tsubasa says get ready for Earth Eagle when it says Aquila on its face.

i really don't get why they had to change Aquila to Eagle...

Cancer---> Gasher could be excused XD
Oh, I did not expect a completely new song at all. And they pronounced "Beyblade" correctly.
If you say "Li Chi-Yun" quickly, it sounds like "Legion". Haha XD
I hope that Yuu gets Infinity Libra in the anime although I know he probably won't.
Hmm. I wonder if anyone gets any new special attacks. AND IF ANYONE WILL STOP SAYING GO! 6-7 TIMES!
Tetsuya seems to be much more powerful, but his special move kinda stinks... no, not stinks, sucks
Random Thoughts: Rock Leone isn't so special anymore.
Rock - On Rock Orso
Leone - On all the generic beyblades in the show
145 - On Earth Aquila
WB - On Rock Giraffe
(Oct. 06, 2010  11:24 PM)ShadowPegasis Wrote: Random Thoughts: Rock Leone isn't so special anymore.
Rock - On Rock Orso
Leone - On all the generic beyblades in the show
145 - On Earth Aquila
WB - On Rock Giraffe

Thats true most blades have leones wheel including benkeis first blade before dark bull
(Oct. 03, 2010  1:07 PM)megablader2 Wrote: I hope that Yuu gets Infinity Libra in the anime although I know he probably won't.

probably not its probably going to beabout gingak getting all the upgrades :\ aka very boring i mean how many times did kyoya are benkie,etc, fight?win?
how many times has gingka fought? how many times has he won?
at least tyson actually lost some :\ when you see a battle with gingka is i know who is goin to win :\ starting to dislike the MFB anime series
Did this because someone on Facebook told me about it. Click the "Read Phonetically" button.
... What were you expecting ? Ginga Hagane's name is litterally 鋼銀河 (Hagane Ginga). That is not new.
http://www.cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit/....php?Ginga
I don't think Kyouya is coming back in the anime *sobs*
is he?

I'm becoming like Benkei :\
(Oct. 08, 2010  8:46 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I don't think Kyouya is coming back in the anime *sobs*
is he?

I'm becoming like Benkei :\
Of course he will ...
I still haven't figured out how Tsubasa ended up on the helicopter landing in epsidoe 26. Damn plot holes.
(Oct. 09, 2010  8:57 PM)Sin-hunter Wrote: I still haven't figured out how Tsubasa ended up on the helicopter landing in epsidoe 26. Damn plot holes.

Haha! That bit confused me aswell, I was like 'whut?' at the screen XD
Oh well maybe I can write a crack fic to explain that. LOL The only explanation I keep coming up with is. He had some sort of power that ended up with him on the helicopter landing, but was only able to use it once and never again. Stupid I know.
Random question: Who can eat more food? Ginga/Gingka or Takao/Tyson?
I'm not sure if this was said but I just found out the U.S is re-airing Metal Fusion Episodes starting for Ep.1. So there will be no new Episodes for a month meaning their toy release won't be that rushed anymore.
well that sucks (not the anime part, the no new beys part)

in both the raw and dub, Cyber Peggy is just addressed as Cyber. why is that? also, what is Sora and Cyber Peggy's role in the manga?

in the anime, you see 3 different orso variants. in addition, you see random characters using random storm, rock, and Pices combos. were these ever released as actual tops? (maybe in booster packs? or the Hasbro face off sets?)
Megablader9: Tyson of course =D
(Oct. 12, 2010  12:46 PM)Leonwind Wrote: well that sucks (not the anime part, the no new beys part)

in both the raw and dub, Cyber Peggy is just addressed as Cyber. why is that? also, what is Sora and Cyber Peggy's role in the manga?

in the anime, you see 3 different orso variants. in addition, you see random characters using random storm, rock, and Pices combos. were these ever released as actual tops? (maybe in booster packs? or the Hasbro face off sets?)
They probably just wanted to differentiate the main character's Beyblade from Sora's, because Ginga often refers to his blade as "Pegasis". Sora basically has the same role in the manga, but he stays in the story longer from what I remember.

Are you referring to things like Aleksei's Burn Wolf, or something like that ? No, those are just filler Beyblades, they have never really been released. Hasbro's Faceoff Sets do not have anything to do with them either.
Awww. no Burn Phoenix for a while? That sucks!
Oh well, I guess that I'll be testing Earth Aquila DF145WD instead of watching the anime. Thank God for the DVR! Hmmm.... I guess I'll get Cyber Peggy next though... My L-Drago's getting kinda wasted from blasting S.Peggy all over the place.