Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I guess we should all live with it .
I'm kind of curious how Dragoon, Draciel, Driger, and Dranzer moved from one beyblade to the next. Like, from S to F to V, ect. I mean, yeah, you can move the bit chip, but that doesn't explain the different bit chip designs. o: And finally, on the HMS blades, you can't use the original bit chip, so.. how would that work? >.>
I'm sure they explained it in the Manga or something, but I don't want to look through all of it to find out.
If I'm not mistaken, the Beyblades would metamorphose into their upgraded forms. Chocked_2
? I thought Kyouju was the one who would make Takao new beyblades and somehow Dragoon would be in the new beyblade.
Also, I find it unfair that Takao uses an RC bey at the end of V-Force >.>
(Aug. 08, 2010  1:44 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: ? I thought Kyouju was the one who would make Takao new beyblades and somehow Dragoon would be in the new beyblade.
As far as I remember that is exactly what happened, hah. Especially the last part, which is mostly illogical.
Was I correct about how they were upgraded in the manga?
(Aug. 08, 2010  1:44 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: ? I thought Kyouju was the one who would make Takao new beyblades and somehow Dragoon would be in the new beyblade.
Also, I find it unfair that Takao uses an RC bey at the end of V-Force >.>

Clearly Kenny has some how learned a way to withdraw a bit beast with technology and his lack of eyes, rather than those fools in V-Force.
(Aug. 08, 2010  3:22 AM)The LVJ Wrote: Was I correct about how they were upgraded in the manga?

Yes and no.
I read up until the birth of Dragoon Galaxy, and the only time I recall Dragoon metamorphing was during the battle Vs. Zeo, because when Dragoon returned back into Tyson's Dragoon V2, it morphed into Dragoon Galaxy. But for Dragoon V to V2, Chief had to repair it in the lab where the created the cyber bit beasts.
With Gaia Dragoon to Gaia Dragoon Vast, Daichi made the blade himself out of wood and natural materials because Gaia Dragoon broke. So the only time I remember the morphing was Dragoon V2 into Dragoon Galaxy.
Oh, I could have sworn that was how they all upgraded in the early chapters.

Oh well, at least they all morph in MFB, haha!
Just for future reference, the Japanese lyrics of SPINNING THE WORLD :

回れ回れ回れ回れ回れ

強く 鋼の ベイブレード!

今 立ち上がる 

夢を抱(いだ)いたままで

さぁ 走り出せ

雲を貫(ぬ)けて遠く

今の自分 超えるためなら

何度だって ぶつかっていくから

空にキラリ

熱く燃える太陽 目指して

回れ回れ回れ回れ回れ

強く 鋼の ベイブレード!

さぁ

飛ばせ飛ばせ飛ばせ飛ばせ飛ばせ

風の彼方へ ベイブレード!

走れ走れ走れ走れ

闇をつきぬけて ベイブレード!

いつか

岩や(?)もこわせる日がくるさ

僕らの絆で

回れ回れ回れ回れ回れ

強く 鋼の ベイブレード!

さぁ

飛ばせ飛ばせ飛ばせ飛ばせ飛ばせ

風の彼方へ ベイブレード!

走れ走れ走れ走れ

闇をつきぬけて ベイブレード!

いつか

暗闇でも回せる日がくるさ

僕らの絆で

羽ばたけ 戦え

ベイブレード!!
@LVJ I guess they changed it?
Does MFB have a different manga-ka? That could be why.

Kai
Maybe adding the Kata or Hira translations to the Kanji would help people understand it. x:
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:50 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: @LVJ I guess they changed it?

Kai
Maybe adding the Kata or Hira translations to the Kanji would help people understand it. x:
Yes, Adachi Takafumi is drawing Metal Fight Beyblade, not Aoki Takao.

I did not necessarily want to just leave it there unedited, but I do not have time to do that at the moment.
I loved the first season, the second season however, i liked the new characters, but it was weird how they gotten younger in a way. There was also some parts when u get a bit confused because of all the jumping around, and in the end, they rushed through the tournament. I just finished rewatching first and second season, and am on the third right now, I gotta admit, g-revolution is the come back, i guess all we really care about is the tournaments in a way...
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 10, 2010  4:50 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: @LVJ I guess they changed it?

Kai
Yes, Adachi Takafumi is drawing Metal Fight Beyblade, not Aoki Takao.

I did not necessarily want to just leave it there unedited, but I do not have time to do that at the moment.

That's probably why they upgrade differently then.

Ah, alright. I could read some of it, but the Kanji just messed me up. :\
First platsic, now metal beys, I wonder what's next..
(Aug. 14, 2010  7:19 PM)Orisinal Wrote: First platsic, now metal beys, I wonder what's next..

You forget magnets, remote control and "engines"
As far as I'm concerned, there's not much more they CAN do. (That can be replicated into toys to sell)
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:23 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, there's not much more they CAN do. (That can be replicated into toys to sell)

Two words, just throwing them out there.

Laser show.
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:39 AM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2010  1:23 AM)ThatsTakao Wrote: As far as I'm concerned, there's not much more they CAN do. (That can be replicated into toys to sell)
Two words, just throwing them out there.

Laser show.

It'd be another Dennō Senshi Porygon. Lmfao. x:

Also, Electric beyblades have already kind of been made.
It is possible to listen to relatively long excerpts of the new YU+KI Galaxy Heart album :
http://listen.jp/newtype/dl_album_mcjpzacl6026.htm
So I'm not crazy! I was wondering if anything, what comes after MFB? Nice to know I'm not the only one concerned/confused.
Will any of the characters blades apart from pegasus and L drago get upgrades? In the original series I always enjoyed seeing their new blades, just seems kinda wrong to me that everyone apart from ginga has the same blade as they did in the first series.
(Aug. 19, 2010  9:53 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Will any of the characters blades apart from pegasus and L drago get upgrades? In the original series I always enjoyed seeing their new blades, just seems kinda wrong to me that everyone apart from ginga has the same blade as they did in the first series.
We would have to know the rest of TAKARA-TOMY's upcoming releases to tell. Right now, the answer is "no".
Anyone here read Neo Magazine? For those of you that don't, it's this anime/manga magazine published here in Britain. They, like any other anime/manga magazine obviously, have this cosplay section and long story short, guess what i found:

[Image: 2lb163p.jpg]

Pointless to post, but just wanted to.
killing me not knowing what happened to the bitbeast,tyson,kai and all of them
they need explain DX my friend said they died and their in the future and the bitbeast died out (which i knew was a a bunch of bull Tired)
(Aug. 25, 2010  7:58 AM)Emerald Wrote: killing me not knowing what happened to the bitbeast,tyson,kai and all of them
they need explain DX my friend said they died and their in the future and the bitbeast died out (which i knew was a a bunch of bull Tired)
Have you even read the last chapter of the Bakuten Shoot Beyblade manga ?