Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 27, 2010  7:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: How come in Season 2 and 3 the bit beasts did not come out regularly like in Season 1?
In 2002 they did not come out regularly ? The whole season was based around "bit beasts", so from what I remember they were shown way too much.
(Jul. 27, 2010  7:23 AM)souless1234 Wrote: How come in Season 2 and 3 the bit beasts did not come out regularly like in Season 1?

As what Kai-V said, V-Force is the battle of bit-beasts, not beyblades. Flashes came out from the bit chip, and the rest is for the performance of bit-beasts...
Cover of YU+KI's Metal Fight Beyblade CD :
[Image: MFB_YUKICD.jpg]
Probably just a whole bunch of coincedences but:

There is a Beyblade manga called Saint Seiya Bladers. Now in the unrelated Saint Seiya manga/anime (also known as Knights of the Zodiac), the main character, Seiya, uses the cloth of the Pegasus. Ginga in Metal Fight/Metal Fusion uses a Pegasus Beyblade. One of Seiya's oldest rivals, Jabu, has the cloth of the Unicorn. Which just so happens to be a Beyblade as well. Seriyu (isn't this also the name of Dragoon in Japanese?) also has a very similar back story as Ray's in G-Revolution, with a similar teacher design (also this back story is hardly original).

It's likely just coincedental stuff, but slightly amusing none the less.
I am wondering if anyone knows where to find pictures from G-Revolution that were used before commercials that shows the Beyblader, blade, and Bit Beast? I am specifically looking for Tyson and Dragoon MS and Brooklyn and Zeus, any others would also be appreciated. I spent an hour or more searching for each picture to no avail. Any help will be appreciated.
Thank you so much Kai-V!!!! I greatly appreciate it. I do have another random thought... Why is Tyson the only person with a left spin blade?
Hahahaha!

I don't like watching raws (even though I can understand a fair bit of Japanese, I always feel like I'm missing something) and the English subs are slow and the dub is terrible. So I decided to watch the Cantonese version. Best decision ever. I prefer laughing at bad dubs than cringing at them any day.
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hahahaha!

I don't like watching raws (even though I can understand a fair bit of Japanese, I always feel like I'm missing something) and the English subs are slow and the dub is terrible. So I decided to watch the Cantonese version. Best decision ever. I prefer laughing at bad dubs than cringing at them any day.
Are you talking about the dub of Metal Fight Beyblade ? Because I think it is seriously a very good dub. I would have to agree if you meant Bakuten Shoot Beyblade however, hah.
(Aug. 07, 2010  12:37 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Hahahaha!

Being a Chinese, I would prefer watching raws to Cantonese. Horrible dubs...you would understand if you were a Chinese..
i waswatching some AMVs of G-revultion and i must say So far the old series win agianst the new series in the battles,special movies,stadiums etc
^-^ in my opion
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:34 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: i waswatching some AMVs of G-revultion and i must say old series wpns new series in the battles,special movies,stadiums etc
^-^ in my opion
From what I understood of your posts, you have not seen that many episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade ... You probably have not seen all the battles.
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:35 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:34 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: i waswatching some AMVs of G-revultion and i must say old series wpns new series in the battles,special movies,stadiums etc
^-^ in my opion
From what I understood of your posts, you have not seen that many episodes of Metal Fight Beyblade ... You probably have not seen all the battles.

i am abou half way through it :\ but gotta admite g-revolution had some epic stadiums ^-^
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:41 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: i am abou half way through it :\ but gotta admite g-revolution had some epic stadiums ^-^
G Revolution does, but Metal Fight Beyblade really does too ... You should not compare series before seeing at least all of the broadcast episodes ...
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:57 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:41 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: i am abou half way through it :\ but gotta admite g-revolution had some epic stadiums ^-^
G Revolution does, but Metal Fight Beyblade really does too ... You should not compare series before seeing at least all of the broadcast episodes ...
y :\ should add so far to the beging of the post :\
(Aug. 07, 2010  3:17 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Are you talking about the dub of Metal Fight Beyblade ? Because I think it is seriously a very good dub. I would have to agree if you meant Bakuten Shoot Beyblade however, hah.

Hmm... is it? I watched up until they introduced Benkei's backstory. I cringed at his voice so badly, I actually had to stop watching.

(Aug. 07, 2010  3:27 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Being a Chinese, I would prefer watching raws to Cantonese. Horrible dubs...you would understand if you were a Chinese..

Cantonese is my mother tongue?
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:03 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: y :\ should add so far to the beging of the post :\
Because almost right after "half way through it", you will be totally refuted. I know, I watched the episodes. I even posted at least twice, after watching an episode live, that nobody could say that G Revolution had better battles anymore. It really is not true.

Daegor42 Wrote:Hmm... is it? I watched up until they introduced Benkei's backstory. I cringed at his voice so badly, I actually had to stop watching.
In my opinion all the voices match the characters and the Japanese version very well, except Ryuuga's and sometimes Ginga's.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:03 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: y :\ should add so far to the beging of the post :\
Because almost right after "half way through it", you will be totally refuted. I know, I watched the episodes. I even posted at least twice, after watching an episode live, that nobody could say that G Revolution had better battles anymore. It really is not true.

Daegor42 Wrote:Hmm... is it? I watched up until they introduced Benkei's backstory. I cringed at his voice so badly, I actually had to stop watching.
In my opinion all the voices match the characters and the Japanese version very well, except Ryuuga's and sometimes Ginga's.

so it takes like 55% of the series for it to become "as good as the g-revolution or better" in your opion?
gingas voice reminds me of lynce from bakugan somtimes the only voice i cant stand though is benkies dont know why
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:12 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: so it takes like 55% of the series for it to become "as good as the g-revolution or better" in your opion?
Yes. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2000 also had to be introduced at first, and even then the battles were not that intense ? So, Metal Fight Beyblade has to be thoroughly introduced, but already the matches are good after that. This is only the first season, for your information ...
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:14 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:12 AM)Galaxy_Leon Wrote: so it takes like 55% of the series for it to become "as good as the g-revolution or better" in your opion?
Yes. Bakuten Shoot Beyblade 2000 also had to be introduced at first, and even then the battles were not that intense ? So, Metal Fight Beyblade has to be thoroughly introduced, but already the matches are good after that. This is only the first season, for your information ...

ya i know :\ i saw some of the battles in beyblade metal fusion explosion i think its called in youtube videos of i think drigerGT's
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: In my opinion all the voices match the characters and the Japanese version very well, except Ryuuga's and sometimes Ginga's.

Really? I can't stand Benkei's voice.
I've been pretty impressed with the English voiceovers up until this morning when I finally heard Ryuuga's. Really? You give him that whiny, ear piercing voice, instead of something deeper like in Japanese? I put the TV on mute and went back to sleep.
Well his voice actor is a woman that's why.
(Aug. 07, 2010  4:39 PM)Orisinal Wrote: Well his voice actor is a woman that's why.
Not all women have awful voices hah. Also, I think what is at fault here amongst Nelvana is that they as a matter of fact chose a female voice actor over a male one, which is a very weird decision.