Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 03, 2010  8:00 AM)xxKaiHiwatarixx Wrote: @DeathTaurus
NICE TO MEET YOU! =)
Season 1 rocked to the core \m/
Season 2[Okay, Cyber bit-beasts O.o, wth is up with that? >.>, and everyone's trying to capture their bit-beats, what's up with that, that SERIOUSLY doesn't make any sense ''>.> <.<''] [The episodes from the World championship made sense Grin Smile]

Season 3 Rocked to the core, but I have just one thing to say, the bit-beasts stopped comin outta their Beyblades Unhappy What is up with that? >.>'''

the bit beast did came out, just not as often as season 2 Confused wich got really annoying, but it was an improvement...
(Jul. 12, 2010  4:45 PM)Orisinal Wrote: What is that thing in Ginga's head?

A blue headband?
(Jul. 12, 2010  5:17 PM)Orisinal Wrote: I meant on his nose?
A small bandage, however it was never explained.
I hope the answer to this is in an episode.
Hi Guys I have a question. Were can I find good pictures/screenshots of Beyblade G-revolution? I need to find pictures of Tyson, Hiro, Kai, Brooklyn, Matilda, BBA and the Bega team

I'm trying to design a layout for a friend and designing Wallpapers.
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:54 PM)Blader_Goddess Wrote: Hi Guys I have a question. Were can I find good pictures/screenshots of Beyblade G-revolution? I need to find pictures of Tyson, Hiro, Kai, Brooklyn, Matilda, BBA and the Bega team

You might find what you're looking for here:

http://www.beyuk.net/anime.php
(Jul. 13, 2010  12:54 PM)Blader_Goddess Wrote: Hi Guys I have a question. Were can I find good pictures/screenshots of Beyblade G-revolution? I need to find pictures of Tyson, Hiro, Kai, Brooklyn, Matilda, BBA and the Bega team

I have quite a lot of good screenshots of each of those chatacters or teams, so you should be more specific ... I have over three thousand pictures of Kai.
You can find those screenshots at cybertigeranime.com/bbspirit . I don't own that site Wink
(Jul. 13, 2010  2:08 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

I have quite a lot of good screenshots of each of those chatacters or teams, so you should be more specific ... I have over three thousand pictures of Kai.

Holy...Wow over three thousand pictures of Kai, Ummm well I been trying to get pictures of him with Tyson at there best. Like when the finals in Japan when Tyson and Kai battled eachother, And when Kai was really tired and hurt from the Beybattle with Brooklyn and fell into Tysons arms. In the end of the last G-rev episode when Kai and Tyson was laying down on the grass. I had a idea of doing a wallpaper that shows the best side of there friendship. Thats the pictures of Kai I'm trying to look for at this time. Ahhh yeah and a picture of Kai drowning and Tyson's reaches out for his hand, thats also from the battle with Brooklyn vs Kai.
OK, I will try to eventually look in my files. I know that I have those pictures though, there is no doubt.

Also, on August 18th, YU+KI will release a CD with the Galaxy Heart theme. From what I understood there will be a special sticker or something, but I do not know if there is a longer version of theme, compared to the TV length one, on the CD yet.

EDIT : Actually, unless they were talking about another, unrelated song added to this CD, then there should be both an instrumental, and a longer version.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-dGjheC_P4 can some one give me the name of the song in this video
Go Ahead - Beyblade G Revolution

Edit: Others are sound clips.
(Jul. 15, 2010  5:30 AM)RエスコルピオT125JB Wrote: Go Ahead - Beyblade G Revolution

Edit: Others are sound clips.

allright thanks
(Jul. 14, 2010  5:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: OK, I will try to eventually look in my files. I know that I have those pictures though, there is no doubt.

Also, on August 18th, YU+KI will release a CD with the Galaxy Heart theme. From what I understood there will be a special sticker or something, but I do not know if there is a longer version of theme, compared to the TV length one, on the CD yet.

EDIT : Actually, unless they were talking about another, unrelated song added to this CD, then there should be both an instrumental, and a longer version.

This is awesome : I just learnt that not only would YU+KI's CD contain the theme for Explosion, "Galaxy Heart", but also the first opening theme as well. Both of them in long and TV versions, as well as karaoke and remix versions.

This should be the track list :

1. Metal Fight Beyblade
2. Galaxy Heart
3. Metal Fight Beyblade (DNA Production Remix)
4. Galaxy Heart (HIGH-ENA Dance Remix)
5. Metal Fight Beyblade (Karaoke)
6. Galaxy Heart (Karaoke)
7. Metal Fight Beyblade (TV Size)
8. Galaxy Heart (TV Size)
9. Metal Fight Beyblade (TV Size Karaoke)
10. Galaxy Heart (TV Size Karaoke)
Does anyone know when Metal fight will end or if there will be another season?
So i'm watching the dub for the first time on CN and there are 2 things that annoys me
1)They pronounce Ginga as Jinga/Jenga
2) The guy who owns Cancer goes Crabby over and over and it just sound weird unlike the japaense dub
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:10 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Does anyone know when Metal fight will end or if there will be another season?
We all hope it will not end soon ... I think it is doing quite well in Japan though, so I would expect a third season.
(Jul. 17, 2010  3:39 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jul. 17, 2010  5:10 AM)ha1o1622 Wrote: Does anyone know when Metal fight will end or if there will be another season?
We all hope it will not end soon ... I think it is doing quite well in Japan though, so I would expect a third season.

I really hope so as well, but according to takunanapapa's reports on his trips to local stores, there have been huge stocks of beyblades remaining (in Tokyo!), unsold. I hope this isn't a sign of diminishing popularity... On the other hand, pre-orders for beyes are limited to 1 per family for most websites I visited due to "high demand" with many already pre-soldout. So, they keep high stock in stores but don't allow high density internet distribution? What's the real trend? -TJ
I think Metal Fight Beyblade will end because according to the web site animenewsnetwork.com the series will end at the end of the year with 77 episodes. [Image: 674258rt4gozvm4o.gif]

Proof: http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...75&page=25
There only 77 total episodes announced. Nowhere does it say it will end...
How come in Season 2 and 3 the bit beasts did not come out regularly like in Season 1?