Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Were Death Gargoyle MS and/or Wolborg MS ever in the G Revolution series? If so, who owned them? I'm trying to go through wikipedia for the list of episodes now, but it only says the names of characters and main beys used.
(May. 29, 2010  12:07 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Were Death Gargoyle MS and/or Wolborg MS ever in the G Revolution series? If so, who owned them? I'm trying to go through wikipedia for the list of episodes now, but it only says the names of characters and main beys used.

DEMS was used by the whole Barthez Batalion in the manga and it was quite interesting it was like a switch blade the way they did it.

Wolborg MS was never used in the anime and I'm not even sure it is used in the manga even by Tala.
(May. 29, 2010  12:16 AM)Train Wrote:
(May. 29, 2010  12:07 AM)Cpt. Squirrel Wrote: Were Death Gargoyle MS and/or Wolborg MS ever in the G Revolution series? If so, who owned them? I'm trying to go through wikipedia for the list of episodes now, but it only says the names of characters and main beys used.

DEMS was used by the whole Barthez Batalion in the manga and it was quite interesting it was like a switch blade the way they did it.

Wolborg MS was never used in the anime and I'm not even sure it is used in the manga even by Tala.

Thanks a lot. It's gonna be interesting seeing what DEMS was like!
(May. 29, 2010  12:16 AM)Train Wrote:

Wolborg MS was featured in the manga.

Also, Death Gargoyle MS was not used in the anime.

Wolborg MS was used by Tala, and Death Gargoyle MS would technically be Miguel's Beyblade.
Well i popped onto the website of beyblade and heard Ginga's voice.

OMG, why did they have to make it high? They could have gave me a calm voice.
After watching both "Metal Fight" and "Metal Fusion" (sub and dub), I still can't figure out which theme song is better. I'm kinda leaning towards the Japanese version...
(Jun. 23, 2010  9:31 PM)+Bell Wrote: After watching both "Metal Fight" and "Metal Fusion" (sub and dub), I still can't figure out which theme song is better. I'm kinda leaning towards the Japanese version...

lets fight... an epic battle...

I have to say the japanese is a lot better to me lol.
(Jun. 25, 2010  3:26 AM)Jsc Wrote:
(Jun. 23, 2010  9:31 PM)+Bell Wrote: After watching both "Metal Fight" and "Metal Fusion" (sub and dub), I still can't figure out which theme song is better. I'm kinda leaning towards the Japanese version...

lets fight... an epic battle...

I have to say the japanese is a lot better to me lol.

Yeah...alright. lol After actually reading that, I've made up my mind. lol You can never go wrong with the original.
Well, the lyrics of the original are true; Whenever I do a finishing move, I always cry. In fact, the tears shoot out!
Watching beyblade on TV again this morning was awesome.

still cant believe its so early tho >>
well it's intending for little kids who wake up early so it's hardly surprising.
WAIT A MINUTE! Why is it that in MFBE! everyone speaks japanese even in China and Russia?!
(Jun. 27, 2010  2:25 PM)Sora. Wrote: WAIT A MINUTE! Why is it that in MFBE! everyone speaks japanese even in China and Russia?!
Sometimes it happens even in movies. Kids just want to understand, hah.
Would've been funny if they put subtitles in japanese. Heh, Nelvana would go insane!
I watched 'Lacerta's Stubborness' last night... For the first time it felt like the show wasn't for kids.

Heh heh, especially with this shot:

I tried getting into the anime... Now that I'm older and more into the hobby aspect of beyblading I just can't do it. The whole "Pegasis! Jump out of the way! Now move in!" irks me just enough to not watch it. I guess it wouldn't be very interesting though if they couldn't control them. Also the fact that everything in the world revovles around beyblade is cool but also irks me. I guess it's just my inner-adult complaining about kids toy hobbies. Tongue_out
(Jun. 28, 2010  8:34 PM)MaxL Wrote: Also the fact that everything in the world revolves around beyblade is cool but also irks me.

very nice Cool
(Jun. 28, 2010  10:04 PM)♥ Wrote:
(Jun. 28, 2010  8:34 PM)MaxL Wrote: Also the fact that everything in the world revolves around beyblade is cool but also irks me.

very nice Cool

I was hoping someone would notice that. XD
I really want a beyblade covered in wool, or one of the Mariachi Band teams beyblades.
Nuno: Yeah, V-Force sucked for the very sole reason of their bit-beasts being captured by some gay team wanting to use them for Zagart's son >_>'' I swear, if Dragon Balls were available, they should've just called the darn eternal dragon and wished for him to be a real boy(reminds me of Pinnochio XD) And, in the movie Fierce Battle, how come it's possible that Tyson had Dragoon V2 and the others had their V versions only, didn't the movie take place after Tyson defeated Zeo? O.o
@Mc Frown: You have a Draciel F aswell O_O That's awesome, I have one too, let me help you out Smile ^^
Angry
in my oppinion i like
1. G-Revolution
2.Oiriginal Season 1
3. metal Fusion/Fight
4.V-Force(Knida H8 This 1)

V-Force Nearly Removed Me From Beyblade... i didnt like the idea of the...
cyber bitbeast? i didnt pay attention to that series... i really hated it...
G-revolution Pulled m back after watching the team split up Grin
No the movie has to be before the end of V force. Also in the series Tyson got his V2 blade while the others had their v series blades.
Megablader:
Okay, I admit that Tyson got his Dragoon V2 before the others got their V2's, but there's one thing I seriously don't get @_@, how is it possible for Tyson to become the world champion before the end of V-Force O_O''' I mean, it's very complicated to understand that Tyson became the world champion in the beginning of the movie, and in the end of V-Force aswell? o.o What is up with that? >_>''
Also, I am lookin forward to the Metal Fight Beyblade: The Movie vs Solblaze, is there an official website which has information on it? If you'd give me the link, I'd be more than happy, thank you!Stupid
@megablader2
Nice to meet you!! Smile
@DeathTaurus
NICE TO MEET YOU! =)
Season 1 rocked to the core \m/
Season 2[Okay, Cyber bit-beasts O.o, wth is up with that? >.>, and everyone's trying to capture their bit-beats, what's up with that, that SERIOUSLY doesn't make any sense ''>.> <.<''] [The episodes from the World championship made sense Grin Smile]

Season 3 Rocked to the core, but I have just one thing to say, the bit-beasts stopped comin outta their Beyblades Unhappy What is up with that? >.>'''

MaxL
Nice to meet you! How're you today? Smile Well...as we grow up, we lose interest, Beyblade Metal Fight's story irks me too, it's like....I wish they made it look as Beyblade, V-Force and G-Revolution were, where the Beyblades controlled themselves, not to mention when the bit beasts used to come out and pwn the other Beyblade \m/ Grin Hell yeah! ^o^
The bit-beasts sorta did come out. During their special attack.