Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jun. 12, 2023  6:10 PM)ScarletTurbo44 Wrote: Let's talk about something positive; So would anyone like to share their favorite Beyblade memory or moment? For me personally(even tho it's kinda morbid)Ryuga death is still one of my top 5 or 3 Beyblade moments. And Yu beating Gingka, Yu was one of if not my favorite Metal characters so it was nice to see him beat Gingka.

For Burst it's Aiga vs Phi and Valt vs Shu.

Words are tools.

But when watching Cho-Z#50 and God#51 they fail me. 

You can tell that Kazuki Kawagoe who is a director for both episodes had a unique sense of passion for Morita's creation, even going as far to use his one in a lifetime skills to crystalize the grandiosity of the story.

Words can't describe what my eyes saw.
One of the best battles in Burst that I really like is Valt vs Hyde. I know it's not one of the best best battles but it was still a really fun one to watch. I liked how this showcased more of what Cho z Valkyrie was capable of and Valts character when it comes to blading as he enjoys it even if there's pressure on him. I also feel like this is one of the moments when both Hyde and Valt are at their best in terms of skills and personality. Idk something about Valt and Hyde mix well together when battling. It was just an amazing battle overall.
(Jun. 13, 2023  4:03 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: One of the best battles in Burst that I really like is Valt vs Hyde. I know it's not one of the best best battles but it was still a really fun one to watch. I liked how this showcased more of what Cho z Valkyrie was capable of and Valts character when it comes to blading as he enjoys it even if there's pressure on him. I also feel like this is one of the moments when both Hyde and Valt are at their best in terms of skills and personality. Idk something about Valt and Hyde mix well together when battling. It was just an amazing battle overall.

The score for that battle was pure perfection as well. So good.
Why is nobody mentioning the directional masterpiece that is Free vs Kyle. We had big names like Lee and Murata work on animation and Kawagoe directing.

By far the most underrated battle in Burst.
(Jun. 13, 2023  6:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Why is nobody mentioning the directional masterpiece that is Free vs Kyle. We had big names like Lee and Murata work on animation and Kawagoe directing.

It was a pretty high-quality battle, but Kyle is one of the most boring characters in the franchise, and the battle itself wasn't too interesting imo. Just average Fafnir stuff.
(Jun. 13, 2023  9:33 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2023  6:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Why is nobody mentioning the directional masterpiece that is Free vs Kyle. We had big names like Lee and Murata work on animation and Kawagoe directing.

It was a pretty high-quality battle, but  Kyle is one of the most boring characters in the franchise, and the battle itself wasn't too interesting imo. Just average Fafnir stuff.

To each their own bro. I enjoyed Kyle. I also liked how the battle showed Free’s growth and the battle choreography was unreal.
Earlier this week, the Japanese Official Beyblade Channel has released the first 26 episodes of season 1 from each generation - Bakuten, Metal, and Burst. All of the gen 1-3 season 1 episodes will be released on a weekly basis.
https://twitter.com/beyblade_info/status...31143?s=19
https://youtube.com/@BEYBLADEOfficialYouTube

Note: You'll need a VPN to watch the episodes because those are region locked to Japan only.
Just finished rewatching Beyblade Metal Fury and I have a question -
Nemesis needed the power of star fragments which reside inside of the beys of the legendary bladers to fully revive. That's why the evil doers made the legends to battle in some kind of specially designed stadiums through which proto Nemesis got the power of star fragments. But how did Nemesis got Variares's power? King along with Masamune were battling Herschel and Keyser. King never battled in those stadiums! Nemesis never got Variares's power! So how was it fully revived?!
(Jun. 30, 2023  1:50 PM)Take it easy! Wrote: Just finished rewatching Beyblade Metal Fury and I have a question -
Nemesis needed the power of star fragments which reside inside of the beys of the legendary bladers to fully revive. That's why the evil doers made the legends to battle in some kind of specially designed stadiums through which proto Nemesis got the power of star fragments. But how did Nemesis got Variares's power? King along with Masamune were battling Herschel and Keyser. King never battled in those stadiums! Nemesis never got Variares's power! So how was it fully revived?!

It most likely absorbed Variares due to making contact with Ryuga. Remember, Nemesis absorbs any ability from any person, and from any of those people that get their ability absorbed, every person those people have ever fought will also have their ability taken. Nemesis pretty much has the highest level of Power Mimicry. 

It was a mystery on how he got it until Rago explained this ability that Nemesis has and it made sense.
Beyblade shotgun steel OP was amazing. One of the only times the English version WAY outperformed the Japanese version in my opinion.
(Jun. 30, 2023  7:34 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2023  1:50 PM)Take it easy! Wrote: Just finished rewatching Beyblade Metal Fury and I have a question -

It most likely absorbed Variares due to making contact with Ryuga. Remember, Nemesis absorbs any ability from any person, and from any of those people that get their ability absorbed, every person those people have ever fought will also have their ability taken. Nemesis pretty much has the highest level of Power Mimicry. 

It was a mystery on how he got it until Rago explained this ability that Nemesis has and it made sense.

Yeah I remember. But if we consider that, it wasn't really necessary to battle Gingka and the gang in the first place.

They had Aguma, Chris and Dynamis on their side. Aguma battled Gingka, Yuki and Kyoya at the tag team tournament in China and after Beyster Island tournament final, Chris battled King and Ryuga (not counting others).
So only one left was Tithi.

Or maybe it was like Nemesis's revival was up to the four season bladers. As Dynamis said. It was their choice whether they'd decide to revive Nemesis or go against the prophecy of king Hades.
(Jul. 01, 2023  5:28 AM)Take it easy! Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2023  7:34 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: It most likely absorbed Variares due to making contact with Ryuga. Remember, Nemesis absorbs any ability from any person, and from any of those people that get their ability absorbed, every person those people have ever fought will also have their ability taken. Nemesis pretty much has the highest level of Power Mimicry. 

Yeah I remember. But if we consider that, it wasn't really necessary to battle Gingka and the gang in the first place.

They had Aguma, Chris and Dynamis on their side. Aguma battled Gingka, Yuki and Kyoya at the tag team tournament in China and after Beyster Island tournament final, Chris battled King and Ryuga (not counting others).

Or maybe it was like Nemesis's revival was up to the four season bladers. As Dynamis said. It was their choice whether they'd decide to revive Nemesis or go against the prophecy of king Hades.

Could be. 

Also your in luck because someone actually made a video on Youtube regarding this topic.
(Jul. 01, 2023  5:57 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  5:28 AM)Take it easy! Wrote: Yeah I remember. But if we consider that, it wasn't really necessary to battle Gingka and the gang in the first place.

Could be. 

Also your in luck because someone actually made a video on Youtube regarding this topic.
Link please Grin
(Jul. 01, 2023  6:09 AM)Take it easy! Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2023  5:57 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Could be. 

Link please Grin

Here you go!

Is it just me or do any of you also throw away the stickers that come with the beyblades in beyblade burst I’m genuinely curious because I’m kinda thinking it might have been a mistake but there is still a huge part of me that thinks the stickers are pointless and that the Beyblades already have cool enough designs plus it’s really hard to put them on but seriously did I make a mistake and should I just move on to beyblade x with a fresh start and more knowledge so I don’t do stupid stuff like this
(Jun. 13, 2023  9:33 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote:

It was a pretty high-quality battle, but  Kyle is one of the most boring characters in the franchise, and the battle itself wasn't too interesting imo. Just average Fafnir stuff.

But what about the strategy? Kyle uses his chain protection to nullify spin stealing and then Free hits the dogs heads to gain it back. It’s subtle, but I like how free uses established weakness of Hazard Kerbeus to claim victory.
(Jul. 08, 2023  5:52 AM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2023  9:33 PM)Xcess-Z Wrote: It was a pretty high-quality battle, but  Kyle is one of the most boring characters in the franchise, and the battle itself wasn't too interesting imo. Just average Fafnir stuff.

But what about the strategy? Kyle uses his chain protection to nullify spin stealing and then Free hits the dogs heads to gain it back. It’s subtle, but I like how free uses established weakness of Hazard Kerbeus to claim victory.

100%. That's why I mentioned the sublime choreography.
Speaking of Free, how many Bladers in QS can he beat? I say he defeats Kitt, Pri, Ken, and maybe Ranzo.
(Jul. 09, 2023  5:41 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Speaking of Free, how many Bladers in QS can he beat? I say he defeats Kitt, Pri, Ken, and maybe Ranzo.

Everybody except Valt and Aiger. I don't know about EOS Bel, Pri, and potentially Pax.
(Jul. 09, 2023  8:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  5:41 AM)Orichalcum Wrote: Speaking of Free, how many Bladers in QS can he beat? I say he defeats Kitt, Pri, Ken, and maybe Ranzo.

Everybody except Valt and Aiger. I don't know about EOS Bel, Pri, and potentially Pax.

EOS Bel?
(Jul. 09, 2023  11:03 AM)BondsofTime Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  8:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Everybody except Valt and Aiger. I don't know about EOS Bel, Pri, and potentially Pax.

EOS Bel?

EOS means "end of series." So by the end of the Burst generation which is QS, I expect Bel, Pri, and Pax to be stronger than Free.
(Jul. 09, 2023  11:27 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  11:03 AM)BondsofTime Wrote: EOS Bel?

EOS means "end of series." So by the end of the Burst generation which is QS, I expect Bel, Pri, and Pax to be stronger than Free.
Gotcha now.
(Jul. 09, 2023  8:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

I don’t know about all that. Xander was having an easier time with Bell than Free ever did.
(Jul. 09, 2023  5:27 PM)Orichalcum Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  8:13 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Everybody except Valt and Aiger. I don't know about EOS Bel, Pri, and potentially Pax.

I don’t know about all that. Xander was having an easier time with Bell than Free ever did.
To be fair Thats mostly Cause Bell a very Inconsistente sometimes he looks very strong while other time he looks average. Theirs aslo the whole Bell's DLC package giving him a big power boost (for some reason). But Bell is really the issue with how the use him in certain battles
(Jul. 09, 2023  6:38 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jul. 09, 2023  5:27 PM)Orichalcum Wrote: I don’t know about all that. Xander was having an easier time with Bell than Free ever did.
To be fair Thats mostly Cause Bell a very Inconsistente sometimes he looks very strong while other time he looks average. Theirs aslo the whole Bell's DLC package giving him a big power boost (for some reason). But Bell is really the issue with how the use him in certain battles

I’m namely talking about Fafnir vs Gearless Dynamite Belial compared to Xcalius vs Divine Belial. Fafnir got hit with a barrage and had it’s Spin stealing negged while Xcalius one shotted. No special moves or resonance needed. Both got a burst, but Free mid diffed while Xander negged. Hence why I think Xander could actually beat Free.