Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 30, 2022  6:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  6:15 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Who are you? I'll be where I want to be and I don't need some Rago fanboy to do so. Go watch Metal Fusion or sum little boy.

ya go on nap time awaits you kid

I'm done arguing with you. Profits nothing.
(Aug. 30, 2022  6:52 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  6:51 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ya go on nap time awaits you kid

I'm done arguing with you. Profits nothing.

alright phi fanboy see ya
(Aug. 30, 2022  6:52 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Isn't it quite enough?

Is Shu Kurenai a good enough character to do a breakdown on?
(Aug. 30, 2022  6:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Delta Zakuro: Character Arc Breakdown: To See With Clear Eyes

[Image: delta-zakuro.gif]

"And You're Nothing More Than Food for Devolos!" - Delta Zakuro 

From the very first moment Delta appears on screen with Devolos, it's quite clear he's a fierce battler, before long though it becomes apparent he's also obsessed with battling in not an altogether healthy way. In the first half of Rise we see and hear many conversations between Delta and Devolos espousing their desire to "devour" and "extinguish" blader after blader, all in an effort to be the only star in the Beyblade sky. We see this is his desire to dominate each of the Risen 3, Dante, and Aiger Akabane. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26594818]

Even in the face of Arthur Peregrine's threat to the Blading World, it isn't out of a desire to protect the Balding world that he challenges Arthur, but his desire to stand alone at the top. To prove himself the only luminary in the sky. This desire manifests in a cold, calculating and harsh persona in his dealings with others. Even his relationship with Devolos is colored by this shared goal rather than a bond of warmth between him and his bey.

[Image: 9588547778326b2c69e5b7df238b1552.gif]

He was so obsessed with being the only star in the Beyblade sky, that he missed out on the good things right in front of him. From there very first meeting Dante reached out to Delta in friendship. He tried to form a thread of connection, one Delta coldly and flatly rejected with each offer no matter how beneficial it would be to him. His own self involved obsession with his own strength blinded him to the possibilities and the joy he could get from forming connections with others. He couldn't to see the forest for the trees.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26594749]

"Just don't forget what you need always right by your side. You just need to reach out for it." - Valt Aoi.

It was only after his crushing loss to Arthur, only once he was broken, was he able to, with the help of his mentor Valt Aoi, see a bit more clearly. He started to realize what he had right in front of him. When he started to see with that clear vision, he recognized Dante's strength and his bond with Dragon, but even more than that, he began to see the value in the friendship Dante offered the more they interacted. 

[Image: faa3b97a4bf6f9efb866eb0f5e23d2e7.gif]

Now seeing clearly the good thing he initially denied himself, he not only came to appreciate and value the partnership he formed with Dante, but also who Dante was as a person and the friendship they've forged between themselves.

[Image: d9c911a266a3d18ade04b6cc9814c6e56668eb33...338_hq.gif]

It was this newfound friendship that allowed them to work together seamlessly which had been impossible before because of Delta's harsh and negative view of Dante, because he couldn't see the value of the friendship Dante offered him. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f2618725109997596d...y.gif&ct=g]

We even see how they empower each other because of this bond they now share which not only increased the power of their Blading, but illustrates how far Delta has come as a person and further how they're relationship has evolved all because Delta can see clearer now than he ever has.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=25422680]

The idea they present that people can push each other forward, that human connection can make people stronger is on display to such an extent, that it even confounds Gwyn's carefully constructed and mechanical view of the world and of what is possible.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a549589190a8dc1a93...y.gif&ct=g]

Now having formed such a strong bond between themselves, Delta was even willing to sacrifice himself to give Dante a needed boost. This is a far cry from the Delta we met at the beginning who was purely concerned, obsessed even, with his own strength and goals, obsessed with being the only star in the beyblade sky to the point that he showed nothing but dripping contempt for Dante.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26594962]

But once his vision cleared and he saw with clear eyes what was right in front of him, he gained the benefits of forming a genuine connection with people and was all the happier for it. Delta's arc is a good reminder not to become blind to the good things right in front of us. As people it's easy to lose sight of such things in pursuit of a goal or any manner of things. Sometimes we already have the most valuable of things and can't see it.

Another 10/10 character breakdown from the one and only. Nice. I love how your able to make full on analytical breakdowns of certain characters tbh its a joy reading these. I always liked delta and noticed his changes but when you actually lay it down like that it makes me appreciate his character more.
the best burst characther is shu or hyde
(Aug. 30, 2022  7:26 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 30, 2022  6:33 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Delta Zakuro: Character Arc Breakdown: To See With Clear Eyes

[Image: delta-zakuro.gif]

"And You're Nothing More Than Food for Devolos!" - Delta Zakuro 

From the very first moment Delta appears on screen with Devolos, it's quite clear he's a fierce battler, before long though it becomes apparent he's also obsessed with battling in not an altogether healthy way. In the first half of Rise we see and hear many conversations between Delta and Devolos espousing their desire to "devour" and "extinguish" blader after blader, all in an effort to be the only star in the Beyblade sky. We see this is his desire to dominate each of the Risen 3, Dante, and Aiger Akabane. 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26594818]

Even in the face of Arthur Peregrine's threat to the Blading World, it isn't out of a desire to protect the Balding world that he challenges Arthur, but his desire to stand alone at the top. To prove himself the only luminary in the sky. This desire manifests in a cold, calculating and harsh persona in his dealings with others. Even his relationship with Devolos is colored by this shared goal rather than a bond of warmth between him and his bey.

[Image: 9588547778326b2c69e5b7df238b1552.gif]

He was so obsessed with being the only star in the Beyblade sky, that he missed out on the good things right in front of him. From there very first meeting Dante reached out to Delta in friendship. He tried to form a thread of connection, one Delta coldly and flatly rejected with each offer no matter how beneficial it would be to him. His own self involved obsession with his own strength blinded him to the possibilities and the joy he could get from forming connections with others. He couldn't to see the forest for the trees.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26594749]

"Just don't forget what you need always right by your side. You just need to reach out for it." - Valt Aoi.

It was only after his crushing loss to Arthur, only once he was broken, was he able to, with the help of his mentor Valt Aoi, see a bit more clearly. He started to realize what he had right in front of him. When he started to see with that clear vision, he recognized Dante's strength and his bond with Dragon, but even more than that, he began to see the value in the friendship Dante offered the more they interacted. 

[Image: faa3b97a4bf6f9efb866eb0f5e23d2e7.gif]

Now seeing clearly the good thing he initially denied himself, he not only came to appreciate and value the partnership he formed with Dante, but also who Dante was as a person and the friendship they've forged between themselves.

[Image: d9c911a266a3d18ade04b6cc9814c6e56668eb33...338_hq.gif]

It was this newfound friendship that allowed them to work together seamlessly which had been impossible before because of Delta's harsh and negative view of Dante, because he couldn't see the value of the friendship Dante offered him. 

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952f2618725109997596d...y.gif&ct=g]

We even see how they empower each other because of this bond they now share which not only increased the power of their Blading, but illustrates how far Delta has come as a person and further how they're relationship has evolved all because Delta can see clearer now than he ever has.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=25422680]

The idea they present that people can push each other forward, that human connection can make people stronger is on display to such an extent, that it even confounds Gwyn's carefully constructed and mechanical view of the world and of what is possible.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a549589190a8dc1a93...y.gif&ct=g]

Now having formed such a strong bond between themselves, Delta was even willing to sacrifice himself to give Dante a needed boost. This is a far cry from the Delta we met at the beginning who was purely concerned, obsessed even, with his own strength and goals, obsessed with being the only star in the beyblade sky to the point that he showed nothing but dripping contempt for Dante.

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26594962]

But once his vision cleared and he saw with clear eyes what was right in front of him, he gained the benefits of forming a genuine connection with people and was all the happier for it. Delta's arc is a good reminder not to become blind to the good things right in front of us. As people it's easy to lose sight of such things in pursuit of a goal or any manner of things. Sometimes we already have the most valuable of things and can't see it.

Another 10/10 character breakdown from the one and only. Nice. I love how your able to make full on analytical breakdowns of certain characters tbh its a joy reading these. I always liked delta and noticed his changes but when you actually lay it down like that it makes me appreciate his character more.

Thanks. I'm glad you enjoy reading these. It takes a bit to put them together. I enjoy digging into characters and the different elements to their growth. Burst has a host of great characters with great relatable internal journeys.
why in the hell does opinions get hated on so much. such as an aiger fan gets piltered by valt fans or lui fans by ryuga fans.... Idk just seems to always happen
(Aug. 31, 2022  4:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why in the hell does opinions get hated on so much. such as an aiger fan gets piltered by valt fans or lui fans by ryuga fans.... Idk just seems to always happen

Simple answer: some people are just toxic sometimes (if not all the time). Getting upset and lashing out when its not "their" character who's getting the spot light. Like some Aiga and Valt fans go back and forth all day (in a non healthy way). EX: some toxic Aiga fans want to constantly bash on Valt for events that happened in Cho z to prove they are right. Same thing with toxic Lui fans how they only bring events from burst and burst god. Simply if its not "their" character then its a complete war. Its possible to have a healthy debate where you can go back and forth and respect each other words without going the disrespectful route, but some just dont see it that way and go straight to insulting to "prove a point".
(Aug. 31, 2022  5:20 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  4:58 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: why in the hell does opinions get hated on so much. such as an aiger fan gets piltered by valt fans or lui fans by ryuga fans.... Idk just seems to always happen

Simple answer: some people are just toxic sometimes (if not all the time). Getting upset and lashing out when its not "their" character who's getting the spot light. Like some Aiga and Valt fans go back and forth all day (in a non healthy way). EX: some toxic Aiga fans want to constantly bash on Valt for events that happened in Cho z to prove they are right. Same thing with toxic Lui fans how they only bring events from burst and burst god. Simply if its not "their" character then its a complete war. Its possible to have a healthy debate where you can go back and forth and respect each other words without going the disrespectful route, but some just dont see it that way and go straight to insulting to "prove a point".
I find this very true and they dont want any other person to take there spotlight so they try to shoot down others to make them feel superior
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  5:20 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Simple answer: some people are just toxic sometimes (if not all the time). Getting upset and lashing out when its not "their" character who's getting the spot light. Like some Aiga and Valt fans go back and forth all day (in a non healthy way). EX: some toxic Aiga fans want to constantly bash on Valt for events that happened in Cho z to prove they are right. Same thing with toxic Lui fans how they only bring events from burst and burst god. Simply if its not "their" character then its a complete war. Its possible to have a healthy debate where you can go back and forth and respect each other words without going the disrespectful route, but some just dont see it that way and go straight to insulting to "prove a point".
I find this very true and they dont want any other person to take there spotlight so they try to shoot down others to make them feel superior
I find it more than very true. I would constantly get shut down by Lui and Aiga fans at almost every turn. Its the same thing every time; Aiga beat Valt in cho z, and Valt has never beat lui. Trust me i don't dislike Aiga or Lui (they are some of the most powerful and popular bladers in the world) but they can never bring up anything else. When i do debate i try to be respectful as possible but some just dont care because not “their” character and will either mock or rain sword fire.
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:18 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:00 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I find this very true and they dont want any other person to take there spotlight so they try to shoot down others to make them feel superior
I find it more than very true. I would constantly get shut down by Lui and Aiga fans at almost every turn. Its the same thing every time; Aiga beat Valt in cho z, and Valt has never beat lui. Trust me i don't dislike Aiga or Lui (they are some of the most powerful and popular bladers in the world) but they can never bring up anything else. When i do debate i try to be respectful as possible but some just dont care because not “their” character and will either mock or rain sword fire.

GOSH FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!! And when you try to argue and show proof they start saying your stupid or you dont know what your talking about or you have never seen beyblade before!
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:18 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I find it more than very true. I would constantly get shut down by Lui and Aiga fans at almost every turn. Its the same thing every time; Aiga beat Valt in cho z, and Valt has never beat lui. Trust me i don't dislike Aiga or Lui (they are some of the most powerful and popular bladers in the world) but they can never bring up anything else. When i do debate i try to be respectful as possible but some just dont care because not “their” character and will either mock or rain sword fire.

GOSH FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!! And when you try to argue and show proof they start saying your stupid or you dont know what your talking about or you have never seen beyblade before!
I know that all to well. Thats one of the reasons I dont say much sometimes because people still find a way to add whos better in and make a whole 30 long response thread to it. Im usually like I understand you like this character and i wont disrespect you or your opinion. But then they get triggered trying to argue more and more, and even when you do throw out official statements/confirmations/rules in anime and manga they still try to argue with it. 

People even called me crazy and saying Valt wasnt important in DB (this was before the end of the tour) and was the weakest of the 4 blading legends yet they couldn't give any evidence on how other than “hes not” or some other reason.
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:40 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:24 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: GOSH FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS!!!! And when you try to argue and show proof they start saying your stupid or you dont know what your talking about or you have never seen beyblade before!
I know that all to well. Thats one of the reasons I dont say much sometimes because people still find a way to add whos better in and make a whole 30 long response thread to it. Im usually like I understand you like this character and i wont disrespect you or your opinion. But then they get triggered trying to argue more and more, and even when you do throw out official statements/confirmations/rules in anime and manga they still try to argue with it. 

People even called me crazy and saying Valt wasnt important in DB (this was before the end of the tour) and was the weakest of the 4 blading legends yet they couldn't give any evidence on how other than “hes not” or some other reason.

I say I like rago better than phi I get tackled
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  6:40 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I know that all to well. Thats one of the reasons I dont say much sometimes because people still find a way to add whos better in and make a whole 30 long response thread to it. Im usually like I understand you like this character and i wont disrespect you or your opinion. But then they get triggered trying to argue more and more, and even when you do throw out official statements/confirmations/rules in anime and manga they still try to argue with it. 

I say I like rago better than phi I get tackled
I think i saw that going on earlier im not sure. But if you like rago more then cool. Both sides have their strong points that one does better than the other.
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:41 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:21 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I say I like rago better than phi I get tackled
I think i saw that going on earlier im not sure. But if you like rago more then cool. Both sides have their strong points that one does better than the other.

yeah and I wasnt dising on anyone. I just stated it was my opinion and they told me phi was alot better
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:41 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I think i saw that going on earlier im not sure. But if you like rago more then cool. Both sides have their strong points that one does better than the other.

yeah and I wasnt dising on anyone. I just stated it was my opinion and they told me phi was alot better

Hey not to start any arguments. I think we got in the wrong foot yesterday. Just wanna say if you like Rago more that's cool. I'm not gonna hate you for that. I just think Phi is much better. No hard feelings.
(Aug. 31, 2022  9:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  8:53 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: yeah and I wasnt dising on anyone. I just stated it was my opinion and they told me phi was alot better

Hey not to start any arguments. I think we got in the wrong foot yesterday. Just wanna say if you like Rago more that's cool. I'm not gonna hate you for that. I just think Phi is much better. No hard feelings.
thanks for yours and sorry if I was seeming like I was harsh on the topic. I like phi too and he is a great villain and my fav in the burst franchise. But I like ragos sinister power. I think we can agree both are great but if you like phi better I respect your opinion. no hard feelings
(Sep. 01, 2022  3:26 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 31, 2022  9:25 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Hey not to start any arguments. I think we got in the wrong foot yesterday. Just wanna say if you like Rago more that's cool. I'm not gonna hate you for that. I just think Phi is much better. No hard feelings.
thanks for yours and sorry if I was seeming like I was harsh on the topic. I like phi too and he is a great villain and my fav in the burst franchise. But I like ragos sinister power. I think we can agree both are great but if you like phi better I respect your opinion. no hard feelings

Phi and Rago just love destruction don't they?
(Sep. 01, 2022  6:21 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2022  3:26 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: thanks for yours and sorry if I was seeming like I was harsh on the topic. I like phi too and he is a great villain and my fav in the burst franchise. But I like ragos sinister power. I think we can agree both are great but if you like phi better I respect your opinion. no hard feelings

Phi and Rago just love destruction don't they?
I think they love a little TOO much destruction!
The fact that Tsubasa, Kyoya and Yu doesn't have an evolution during Masters even though they play a decent role is annoying and confusing to me. I didn't even expect brand new parts, just something different.
Im confused why kenta is so weak after 3 whole seasons
(Sep. 01, 2022  5:31 PM)Fanstar123 Wrote: The fact that Tsubasa, Kyoya and Yu doesn't have an evolution during Masters even though they play a decent role is annoying and confusing to me. I didn't even expect brand new parts, just something different.

The fact that Kyoya fought Gingka to a draw with an unevolved bey speaks to his power. I only wish he'd actually won. But I see your overall point.
(Sep. 01, 2022  9:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Sep. 01, 2022  5:31 PM)Fanstar123 Wrote: The fact that Tsubasa, Kyoya and Yu doesn't have an evolution during Masters even though they play a decent role is annoying and confusing to me. I didn't even expect brand new parts, just something different.

The fact that Kyoya fought Gingka to a draw with an unevolved bey speaks to his power. I only wish he'd actually won. But I see your overall point.

That's one thing I honestly enjoyed about metal fight. That it doesn't matter how many evolutions a blader has they are only as powerful as they are willing make themselves through training, had work, skills, and bey spirt. It shows how despite having a new version of a bey others can still keep up with them that hard work never becomes obsolete.
(Sep. 01, 2022  9:34 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

Not only that. He beat Damian who at the time had a more stronger Arrangement than the time Damian fought Gingka. 

"If Gingka can win against you, there's no way i'd lose to you." -Kyoya to Damian
I actually realized a couple things
1. Basara is the only Bahamut user to beat the MC (anime)
2. Rashad is the creator of the Overdrive system since he made Raphael before Bell made dangerous Belial (manga)
3. Basara is the only character to use a recolor of his bey
4. Bell has never defeated Illya directly