Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Aug. 24, 2022  2:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  2:14 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: i wonder why rashad and lane dont have their ranks. ik lane was rank 2 until he lost to shu making him 3 but apparently hes not in the ranking. and same goes to rashad...since rashad was no.1 that means Valt was 2 so since Valt reclaimed the no.1 ranking that means rashad should become rank 2. but ig it makes sense as well. rashad was never even considered a legend and after he lost to bell it does seem like he steps back so maybe he isnt rank 2. and Duhh yea i forgot you showed the pic btw where did you find that? its pretty cool, plus again Valt is the legend of legends (the no.1 and strongest (legend) blader in the world) which was stated in the final chapter and after he beat rashad and since the title and rank arent connected/were separated that means bell only claimed the champion title while Valt still holds the No.1 rank (as it should be)

I don't know why either. Perhaps it was something Hiro Morita didn't think about. 

In beginning of the DB manga, Valt was formerly #1.

[Image: unknown.png]

Regained it after defeating Rashad.

Mmmmm NICE. 
The only blader who should hold the no.1 rank Valt aoi the legend of legends.
And what makes this even better is that
Shu is once again the no.2 rank blader.

The rivals who started the series are the ones to ultimately end it as the top 2 bladers in the world.
(Aug. 24, 2022  2:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  2:08 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Yes.

From the DB Vol 20 manga. A awesome translator did me the favor of translating it. I won't mention who to avoid them getting bombarded with translation requests.

Could I talk to you in Discord about this?
(Aug. 24, 2022  2:53 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  2:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't know why either. Perhaps it was something Hiro Morita didn't think about. 

In beginning of the DB manga, Valt was formerly #1.

Regained it after defeating Rashad.

Mmmmm NICE. 
The only blader who should hold the no.1 rank Valt aoi the legend of legends.
And what makes this even better is that
Shu is once again the no.2 rank blader.

The rivals who started the series are the ones to ultimately end it as the top 2 bladers in the world.

Yes which is what I love. The two who started it all now stand as the word's top two bladers. I love that the rankings were arranged in that way. As it should be.

(Aug. 24, 2022  3:37 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  2:10 AM)Admiral W Wrote: From the DB Vol 20 manga. A awesome translator did me the favor of translating it. I won't mention who to avoid them getting bombarded with translation requests.

Could I talk to you in Discord about this?

Sure.
who are the 2 best rankings
Wait sorry if this is a silly question. But what would be/are the current rankings at this point?
(Aug. 24, 2022  4:07 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Wait sorry if this is a silly question. But what would be/are the current rankings at this point?

I think they said something about the creators but idk
(Aug. 24, 2022  4:07 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Wait sorry if this is a silly question. But what would be/are the current rankings at this point?

1. Valt Aoi
2. Shu Kurenai
3. Aiger Akabane
4. Free De La Hoya
5. Lui Shirosagi
6. Dante Koryu
7. Phi
8. Gwyn Reynolds
9. Delta Zakuro
10. Xander Shakadera
11. Silas Karlise
12. Zac Kaneguro
13. Wakiya Murasaki
14. Daigo Kurogani
15. Rantaro Kiyama
16. Hikaru Hizashi
17. Hyuga Hizashi
(Aug. 24, 2022  5:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote:

1. Valt Aoi
2. Shu Kurenai
3. Aiger Akabane
4. Free De La Hoya
5. Lui Shirosagi
6. Dante Koryu
7. Phi
8. Gwyn Reynolds
9. Delta Zakuro
10. Xander Shakadera
11. Silas Karlise
12. Zac Kaneguro
13. Wakiya Murasaki
14. Daigo Kurogani
15. Rantaro Kiyama
16. Hikaru Hizashi
17. Hyuga Hizashi

What about Lane?
(Aug. 24, 2022  5:38 PM)Vulcan Eagle Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  5:29 PM)Admiral W Wrote: 1. Valt Aoi
2. Shu Kurenai
3. Aiger Akabane
4. Free De La Hoya
5. Lui Shirosagi
6. Dante Koryu
7. Phi
8. Gwyn Reynolds
9. Delta Zakuro
10. Xander Shakadera
11. Silas Karlise
12. Zac Kaneguro
13. Wakiya Murasaki
14. Daigo Kurogani
15. Rantaro Kiyama
16. Hikaru Hizashi
17. Hyuga Hizashi

What about Lane?

He fell out of S Rank after losing to Shu.
(Aug. 24, 2022  5:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  5:38 PM)Vulcan Eagle Wrote: What about Lane?

He fell out of S Rank after losing to Shu.
So apparently both lane and rashad fell out the ranking making the legend ranking the same as before just with the addition of hyuga and hikaru
(Aug. 24, 2022  6:50 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  5:44 PM)Admiral W Wrote: He fell out of S Rank after losing to Shu.
So apparently both lane and rashad fell out the ranking making the legend ranking the same as before just with the addition of hyuga and hikaru

Basically. Those two were the only disruptions to it so them falling out basically restores it to what it was.
(Aug. 24, 2022  11:27 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2022  6:50 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: So apparently both lane and rashad fell out the ranking making the legend ranking the same as before just with the addition of hyuga and hikaru

Basically. Those two were the only disruptions to it so them falling out basically restores it to what it was.

Ah perfectly balanced like everything should be
the only 2 disruptions? ehmmm
Also even Rantaro and Daigo's ranks were mentioned in the DB manga. 14&15 respectively. If Lain or Rashad we're in S Rank, Rantaro and Daigo would have fell to lower positions. Further proof they fell out.
Current and final big 5 members
The top 5 (strongest) bladers of the blading world

5. The White Tyrant: Lui Shirosagi
4. The high school genius: Free De La Hoya
3. The Super Z blader: Aiga Akaba
2. The Crimson flame: Shu Kurenai
1. The Legend of Legends, wonder boy: Valt Aoi

(Sadly idk how to add images)
The Big Five

1st Ranked Blader
The Legend of Legends, Valt Aoi

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=25831287] 
2nd Ranked Blader
The Crimson Flame, Shu Kurenai

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=26564300]

3rd Ranked Blader
The Scarlet Supernova, Aiger Akabane

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b9522064537481cfd0472c...y.gif&ct=g]

4th Ranked Blader 
The Prodigious Lone Wolf, Free De La Hoya

[Image: 901c10a5624336a5dfedba59466cc45c.gif]

5th Ranked Blader
The Winter Knight, Lui Shirosagi

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b3e19d5ef32e8dc100...y.gif&ct=g]
lui is kinda creepy
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:51 AM)Admiral W Wrote: He's a fierce blader.

Tbh despite Aiga being no.3 i kinda believe free and lui are stronger. In sparking both of them were pretty evenly matched with aiga. So now that they have DB beys it makes sense that they would be stronger than him now (50/50). I really cant see infinite being stronger than beys like guilty and Vanish, And despite Bell beating Valt and becoming champion. i dont think that means much as 1, From what Rashad states one of the reasons why Valt is called The legend of legends is because he usually doesn't lose twice to an opponent which means anytime Valt losses he usually/always comes back stronger than the one who beat him, 2 Valt was said to be the strongest NOT unbeatable, 3 Valt is still the no.1 ranked blader (legend) in the world, and lastly Valt Was already Confirmed to be the strongest which is why hes called the legend of legends (the no.1 ranked and strongest blader in the world aka the greatest blader On the planet) 
Shu is just being Shu (being awesome). Dont change Shu not much to say otherwise.
swaping performance tips on metal beys doesn't really change there performance I noticed
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:45 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lui is kinda creepy

Lui is nothing as creepy as this psycho

[Image: phi-beyblade.gif]
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:45 AM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: lui is kinda creepy

Lui is nothing as creepy as this psycho

I 100% agree with you
(Aug. 26, 2022  5:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  3:50 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: Lui is nothing as creepy as this psycho

I 100% agree with you

I'm surprised anyone actually had the guts to face this monster in the anime.
(Aug. 26, 2022  9:47 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  5:14 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I 100% agree with you

I'm surprised anyone actually had the guts to face this monster in the anime.

gingka would if he was there. but ya the only one I oculd imagine would be valt or aiger. true champs with beyspirit
(Aug. 26, 2022  10:26 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote:
(Aug. 26, 2022  9:47 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: I'm surprised anyone actually had the guts to face this monster in the anime.

gingka would if he was there. but ya the only one I oculd imagine would be valt or aiger. true champs with beyspirit

Phi and Rago would be destruction buddies.