Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Jul. 14, 2022  4:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  4:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote: That episode was incredible. One of my favorite battles in the entire beyblade franchise.

Did you watch the Metal series? Just curious.

I have.
(Jul. 14, 2022  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  4:35 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Did you watch the Metal series? Just curious.

I have.

What would you rate the 3 seasons of Metal out of 10. And could you rate the 6 series of Burst as well.
(Jul. 14, 2022  6:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  5:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I have.

What would you rate the 3 seasons of Metal out of 10. And could you rate the 6 series of Burst as well.

Metal Fusion 6.5/10
Metal Masters 8.5/9/10
Metal Fury 7/10
Shogun Steel 5.5/10

Burst 9.5/10
Evolution 9.5/10
Turbo 5/10
Rise 8/8.5/10
Surge 6.5/10
QuadDrive 5.5/6/10
(Jul. 14, 2022  7:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  6:31 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: What would you rate the 3 seasons of Metal out of 10. And could you rate the 6 series of Burst as well.

Metal Fusion 6.5/10
Metal Masters 8.5/9/10
Metal Fury 7/10
Shogun Steel 5.5/10

Burst 9.5/10
Evolution 9.5/10
Turbo 5/10
Rise 8/8.5/10
Surge 6.5/10
QuadDrive 5.5/6/10

My ratings:

Fusion: 8/10
Masters: 9/10
Fury: 9.7/10
Shogun Steel: 5/10

Burst: 9/10
Evolution: 9.6/10
Turbo: 9.8/10
Rise: 9.3/10
Surge: 9.5/10
QuadDrive: 7/10
(Jul. 14, 2022  4:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  4:16 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:

Episode 49 of Rise was legendary.

That episode was incredible. One of my favorite battles in the entire beyblade franchise.
For sure. Plus Amane beating Arthur was legendary too. I don't remember being so happy about a character winning in a battle.
Hey, i recently rewatched my childhood series (Beyblade Metal Saga) and one question that is still sticking onto me is that i wonder what happend with Twisted Tempo. I have to say i did not watch shogun steel (Zero-G) yet.
Thanks for any answers!

-aengo13
(Jul. 18, 2022  10:38 PM)aengo13 Wrote: Hey, i recently rewatched my childhood series (Beyblade Metal Saga) and one question that is still sticking onto me is that i wonder what happend with Twisted Tempo. I have to say i did not watch shogun steel (Zero-G) yet.
Thanks for any answers!

-aengo13

Toby (presumably) abandoned it to like, forget his past? That's the only thing I can think of. When you become a good guy, you essentially get nerfed big-time.
(Jul. 18, 2022  10:38 PM)aengo13 Wrote: Hey, i recently rewatched my childhood series (Beyblade Metal Saga) and one question that is still sticking onto me is that i wonder what happend with Twisted Tempo. I have to say i did not watch shogun steel (Zero-G) yet.
Thanks for any answers!

-aengo13

Adding to others' comments, while they didn't confirm explicitly on-screen, they are likely discarded. Both Toby and Zeo have new Beys in the 4D anime, and their previous Beys are nowhere in sight.

In the manga, Meteo L-Drago absorbed Twisted Tempo's power to evolve into L-Drago Destructor.
(Jul. 19, 2022  6:41 AM)SpeedySuomi Wrote:
Thanks for any answers!

-aengo13

Toby (presumably) abandoned it to like, forget his past? That's the only thing I can think of. When you become a good guy, you essentially get nerfed big-time.
Thank you very much for your answer! I didn't think of this aspect.

(Jul. 19, 2022  7:47 AM)KIO Wrote:
Thanks for any answers!

-aengo13

Adding to others' comments, while they didn't confirm explicitly on-screen, they are likely discarded. Both Toby and Zeo have new Beys in the 4D anime, and their previous Beys are nowhere in sight.

In the manga, Meteo L-Drago absorbed Twisted Tempo's power to evolve into L-Drago Destructor.
Thank you that you took your time to answer my question. I didn't read the manga so now that makes sense to me, that L-Drago absorbed his power. Although i like Zeo and Toby very much i don't think that their new beys suits them. It would kinda make more sense if toby and zeo would keep their old beys because in the Anime it is not shown that tempo is absorbed by L-Drago. 
(Sorry for potential English mistakes)
(Jul. 19, 2022  7:47 AM)KIO Wrote:
Thanks for any answers!

-aengo13

In the manga didn’t L-Drago become God or a god for doing that. Correct me if I’m wrong.
Tbh, Toby and Zeo should've kept their beys, Tempo and Byxis. Even though they were from Ziggrut, Tempo and Byxis were awesome beys. It could've been the same scenario when Benkei kept Dark Bull despite it was created by Doji. Also, I would've loved to see Damian and Sora in Metal Fury. Damian still owns Hades Kerbecs while Sora has Wing Pegasus.

Also, Zest Achilles is definitely the Variares of Burst!
(Jul. 19, 2022  4:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2022  7:47 AM)KIO Wrote: Adding to others' comments, while they didn't confirm explicitly on-screen, they are likely discarded. Both Toby and Zeo have new Beys in the 4D anime, and their previous Beys are nowhere in sight.

In the manga didn’t L-Drago become God or a god for doing that. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I don't believe the power made L-Drago a god perse - in the manga Ryuga is already an immortal Dragon Clan King so it just amplified his power.
(Jul. 19, 2022  8:31 PM)KIO Wrote:
(Jul. 19, 2022  4:30 PM)Achilles25 Wrote: In the manga didn’t L-Drago become God or a god for doing that. Correct me if I’m wrong.

I don't believe the power made L-Drago a god perse - in the manga Ryuga is already an immortal Dragon Clan King so it just amplified his power.

I've heard that Ryuga is universal. What do you think.
(Jul. 19, 2022  4:54 PM)Dark red Wrote: Tbh, Toby and Zeo should've kept their beys, Tempo and Byxis. Even though they were from Ziggrut, Tempo and Byxis were awesome beys. It could've been the same scenario when Benkei kept Dark Bull despite it was created by Doji. Also, I would've loved to see Damian and Sora in Metal Fury. Damian still owns Hades Kerbecs while Sora has Wing Pegasus.

Also, Zest Achilles is definitely the Variares of Burst!

I absolutely agree, that they should have kept their beys like benkei did.(Watching Shogun Steel rn. Kinda sad to see Benkei working at his fast food).
I was hoping to see more of Damian and Sora too but sadly didn't happen. 

I wanted to ask yall if i should watch the new Beyblade Burst saga. Im a big fan of Beyblade and as a kid I grew up watching Metal saga. I recently re warched it and so many memorys came up. Just so nostalgic! When Beyblade Burst came out in 2016/17 I began watching it but I quit fast. I dont know if it's worth to watch from what I've heard and seen so far.

Thanks!
(Jul. 14, 2022  7:12 AM)Achilles25 Wrote:
(Jul. 14, 2022  7:08 AM)Admiral W Wrote: Metal Fusion 6.5/10
Metal Masters 8.5/9/10
Metal Fury 7/10
Shogun Steel 5.5/10

Burst 9.5/10
Evolution 9.5/10
Turbo 5/10
Rise 8/8.5/10
Surge 6.5/10
QuadDrive 5.5/6/10

My ratings:

Masters: 9/10
Fury: 9.7/10
Shogun Steel: 5/10

Burst: 9/10
Evolution: 9.6/10
Turbo: 9.8/10
Rise: 9.3/10
Surge: 9.5/10
QuadDrive: 7/10

I like your ratings Achilles25, if you don't mind me adding mines they would be

Masters: 9.5/10
Fury: 8.5/10 
Shogun steel: 4.5/10

Burst: 7/10
Evolution: 8.9/10
Turbo: 9.5/10
Rise: 6/10
Surge: 7.5 or 8/10
QuadDrive: 6.5/10
https://youtu.be/MUIdimhOFiI
It'd be really great if you could support this creator. Because this is just something else. Check this out you'll see.
(Aug. 11, 2022  2:43 PM)45° Wrote: https://youtu.be/MUIdimhOFiI
It'd be really great if you could support this creator. Because this is just something else. Check this out you'll see.

I was really impressed with that. No doubt that took a lot of work to put together. One of the smaller details I liked is that they displayed the each of the Legends rankings when they first appear.
Out of all the bladers in burst who would you say has the strongest bond with their bey? And whats your favorite bey/blader powerup/summon animation.
(Aug. 13, 2022  5:37 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Out of all the bladers in burst who would you say has the strongest bond with their bey? And whats your favorite  bey/blader powerup/summon animation.

Depending for example i think Aiga has the strongest bond cause of how fast he bond with Achilles. But their plenty of other contenders like Valt, drum, Delta, Bell, shu, lui, phi and hearts they have strong bond to the point some feel the pain of thier beys or basically become one with thier beys.
(Aug. 13, 2022  9:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2022  5:37 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Out of all the bladers in burst who would you say has the strongest bond with their bey? And whats your favorite  bey/blader powerup/summon animation.

Depending for example i think Aiga has the strongest bond cause of how fast he bond with Achilles. But their plenty of other contenders like Valt, drum, Delta, Bell, shu, lui, phi and hearts they have strong bond to the point some feel the pain of thier beys or basically become one with thier beys.

I wouldn't really say Hyde since he was controlling Hades against its will pretty much so that's why he could feel its pain. If you try controlling something in real life, it's not going to strengthen your bond with it now is it? I'd say Valt has the Strongest Resonance because he's literally able unconsciously to activate his Resonance with Valkyrie while no other Character is able to do this. It's kind of like he's sleeping and just unconsciously using what he knows. Kinda like Sleep Walking.
I would say Valt, created gold turbo the strongest bond between bey and blader (anime only), is the blader who usually gives advice about bonding with beys (rashad, hyuga, hikaru, drum) and Valt is the only blader to usually go into whatever that white zone is when he bonds with Valkyrie. Despite saying much both have made it clear they put their complete trust in each other. Valt and Valkyrie already know their feelings.   Even Shu constantly acknowledges how strong Valts bond with Valkyrie is and how much it grows. Even lane was amazed by the clash of power and bonds between Valt and Shu to the point he understood more about his flare.
(Aug. 13, 2022  9:58 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2022  9:37 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: Depending for example i think Aiga has the strongest bond cause of how fast he bond with Achilles. But their plenty of other contenders like Valt, drum, Delta, Bell, shu, lui, phi and hearts they have strong bond to the point some feel the pain of thier beys or basically become one with thier beys.

I wouldn't really say Hyde since he was controlling Hades against its will pretty much so that's why he could feel its pain. If you try controlling something in real life, it's not going to strengthen your bond with it now is it? I'd say Valt has the Strongest Resonance because he's literally able unconsciously to activate his Resonance with Valkyrie while no other Character is able to do this. It's kind of like he's sleeping and just unconsciously using what he knows. Kinda like Sleep Walking.
Fair points about Hearts and Valt i cant refute this
rock leone is a terrible defense if you ask me
A small thing, but it is funny how Valt never lost his last battles in all the even numbered seasons, being God, Gachi and Dynamite Battle, whereas every odd numbered seasons he did lose his last battles in.