Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 07, 2022  2:11 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  12:56 AM)Admiral W Wrote: I agree with mostly everything you stated here. Summed it up well. There's was no reason for Valt and Bell to even battle. As you mentioned they didn't even really have a rivalry. Just a few tweaks (no Valt vs Bell battle, and especially no him getting the title) and this would have been perfect for me. I liked the ending scene with Valt at the bey club and seeing all the prior characters. So far the anime is giving Valt a far better send off imo.
Yea like at least with aiga they set up a whole rivalry with Valt so we knew what to expect. Valt still reclaiming it later. But this felt pointless. What’s the whole point of Valt regaining the title just for him to lose it again? Especially when there was no proper rivalry between the two to set that up. Thats why i agree with you about how the anime had a better send off for Valt. Had a great send off battle that shows Valt as “ the legend of legends” the worlds top blader and helps rashad in The process ending their rivalry. No unnecessary final battle with bell (hopefully) And on top of that Gets to keep the world champion title and number 1 ranking as “the legend of legends”. But the good thing about Valt in the manga is that he’s still the number 1 ranking blader in the world and that no matter what hes still “The Legend Of Legends” the worlds top/Strongest blader a title he earned through fierce battles with many rivals. And I guess if you wanna stretch things a bit Valt most likely reclaimed the Champion title after the events of DB manga since its the end and everything is up to interpretation and on top of that Valt usually comes out on top after every loss he takes

You hit the nail on the head. Everything I'm feeling about it.
Yeah i think the Anime is doing a better send off for Valt than the manga did tbh and i feel like the Anime is going to do something a bit different than just have previous characters show up at the end, i mean yeah i would love to see Free, Lui again and maybe even characters like Sisco, Rantaro and Aiga, people who are very important in Valts career and life but i feel like the best way and the way i think we could see the goodbye of Valt is that he stands at a stadium, probably in the park where he and Shu battled for the first time and takes one last launch for Ultimate Valkyrie and that could mark a potential retirement. (i'm willing to bet Free and Lui already retired or they are just training harder than ever since we last saw them)

Even though Valt isn't my most favored protagonist, it was definitely an honor knowing him and i definitely know a lot of fans will miss him.

It's been an honor Valt, it's been an honor.
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah i think the Anime is doing a better send off for Valt than the manga did tbh and i feel like the Anime is going to do something a bit different than just have previous characters show up at the end, i mean yeah i would love to see Free, Lui again and maybe even characters like Sisco, Rantaro and Aiga, people who are very important in Valts career and life but i feel like the best way and the way i think we could see the goodbye of Valt is that he stands at a stadium, probably in the park where he and Shu battled for the first time and takes one last launch for Ultimate Valkyrie and that could mark a potential retirement. (i'm willing to bet Free and Lui already retired or they are just training harder than ever since we last saw them)

Even though Valt isn't my most favored protagonist, it was definitely an honor knowing him and i definitely know a lot of fans will miss him.

They are just training. In the final pages of the manga they are seen training and in the ending of the DB credits they are seen training in their respective aresa’s Lui at his island and Free at his new i guess Desert area?

(Mar. 07, 2022  2:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:11 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: Yea like at least with aiga they set up a whole rivalry with Valt so we knew what to expect. Valt still reclaiming it later. But this felt pointless. What’s the whole point of Valt regaining the title just for him to lose it again? Especially when there was no proper rivalry between the two to set that up. Thats why i agree with you about how the anime had a better send off for Valt. Had a great send off battle that shows Valt as “ the legend of legends” the worlds top blader and helps rashad in The process ending their rivalry. No unnecessary final battle with bell (hopefully) And on top of that Gets to keep the world champion title and number 1 ranking as “the legend of legends”. But the good thing about Valt in the manga is that he’s still the number 1 ranking blader in the world and that no matter what hes still “The Legend Of Legends” the worlds top/Strongest blader a title he earned through fierce battles with many rivals. And I guess if you wanna stretch things a bit Valt most likely reclaimed the Champion title after the events of DB manga since its the end and everything is up to interpretation and on top of that Valt usually comes out on top after every loss he takes

You hit the nail on the head. Everything I'm feeling about it.
Ahh thats good and If its ok to ask how so did i hit it on the nail.
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:40 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:32 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: Yeah i think the Anime is doing a better send off for Valt than the manga did tbh and i feel like the Anime is going to do something a bit different than just have previous characters show up at the end, i mean yeah i would love to see Free, Lui again and maybe even characters like Sisco, Rantaro and Aiga, people who are very important in Valts career and life but i feel like the best way and the way i think we could see the goodbye of Valt is that he stands at a stadium, probably in the park where he and Shu battled for the first time and takes one last launch for Ultimate Valkyrie and that could mark a potential retirement. (i'm willing to bet Free and Lui already retired or they are just training harder than ever since we last saw them)

They are just training. In the final pages of the manga they are seen training and in the ending of the DB credits they are seen training in their respective aresa’s Lui at his island and Free at his new i guess Desert area?

(Mar. 07, 2022  2:20 AM)Admiral W Wrote: You hit the nail on the head. Everything I'm feeling about it.

Everything you said was right on point, that's what I meant when I said you hit the nail on the head. You basically summed up everything I feel about Valt's send off.
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:40 AM)Phantom legend Wrote:

I feel that is just to confirm they aren't dead/forgotten about. Whether or not they still blade after their loss to Bell ig is up for interpretation
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:46 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:40 AM)Phantom legend Wrote: They are just training. In the final pages of the manga they are seen training and in the ending of the DB credits they are seen training in their respective aresa’s Lui at his island and Free at his new i guess Desert area?

Everything you said was right on point, that's what I meant when I said you hit the nail on the head. You basically summed up everything I feel about Valt's send off.
Well thats good. Glad i could hit the nail on this tbh idk why i asked.
(Mar. 06, 2022  7:18 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: .
But So the story ends off with Bell claiming the title of the world champion while I believe Valt keeps the number 1 rank? i might be wrong but Isnt the title no longer tied to the ranking since the creation of the New ranking system? Since Aiga was world champion while Valt was the number 1 ranked? Since Valt was called the legend of legends in the final chapter.
The rank 1 should still be on Rashad possesion instead of valt, while yes bell should be the new champoin.
IDK what's the deal with Raphael and Rashad's bond. They are Ash-Greninja now?
(Mar. 07, 2022  10:17 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 06, 2022  7:18 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: .
But So the story ends off with Bell claiming the title of the world champion while I believe Valt keeps the number 1 rank? i might be wrong but Isnt the title no longer tied to the ranking since the creation of the New ranking system? Since Aiga was world champion while Valt was the number 1 ranked? Since  Valt was called the legend of legends in the final chapter.
The rank 1 should still be on Rashad possesion instead of valt, while yes bell should be the new champoin.
I don't think that's the case. Before his match against Rashad it mentioned that Valt was formerly Ranked 1st in the Legend Rank (World Ranking) afterwards he once again called the Legend of Legends (Rank 1st in the legend rank) so he got it back from Rashad.
Well, this is it. Goodbye burst, it’s fun while it lasted.
States of my favourite stuff:
Ben 10: Dead (sorta)
Mixels: Dead
BB: On it’s last legs
Pokémon: Doing fine
Kirby: Doing fine
SSB: Status unknown
YKW: Maybe ded?
damnit, I just realized when Burst goes out-of-production I won't be able to buy replacements anymore... *loud sad screaming*
(Mar. 07, 2022  1:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that's the case. Before his match against Rashad it mentioned that Valt was formerly Ranked 1st in the Legend Rank (World Ranking) afterwards he once again called the Legend of Legends (Rank 1st in the legend rank) so he got it back from Rashad.
Pretty sure on db chapter 07 the ranked one thing was reffering to rashad being the #1, while valt they refer him as a legend and theres no mention of valt (after he beat rashad) being the #1 they only mention him as the world champoion and legend of legend (valt title), So canonacally Rashad is still the #1 blader also if the being the legend of legend requires you to be the #1 then why rashad wasn't being reffered as one when he was first introduced instead he is being reffered as the main character of the blading world. Feel free to correct me if im wrong here
(Mar. 07, 2022  2:33 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  1:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I don't think that's the case. Before his match against Rashad it mentioned that Valt was formerly Ranked 1st in the Legend Rank (World Ranking) afterwards he once again called the Legend of Legends (Rank 1st in the legend rank) so he got it back from Rashad.
Pretty sure on db chapter 07 the ranked one thing was reffering to rashad being the #1, while valt they refer him as a legend and theres no mention of valt (after he beat rashad) being the #1 they only mention him as the world champoion and legend of legend (valt title), So canonacally Rashad is still the #1 blader also if the being the legend of legend requires you to be the #1 then why rashad wasn't being reffered as one when he was first introduced instead he is being reffered as the main character of the blading world. Feel free to correct me if im wrong here

Valt was called the Legend of Legends because he was ranked 1st in the Legend Rank, the top ranked blading legend. That's where that title came from. He was always called the Wonder Boy but began to be called the Legend of Legends because he was ranked first among the Legends. We see that back in Sparking in fact. He wasn't called that before that. Before he battled Rashad it mentioned that Valt was formerly Ranked 1st in the legend ranking and was thus only called a legend. It was only after defeating Rashad that he was referred to as the Legend of Legends again because he was once more ranked Number 1 amongst the legends, Number 1 in the world.
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt was called the Legend of Legends because he was ranked 1st in the Legend Rank, the top ranked blading legend. That's where that title came from. He was always called the Wonder Boy but began to be called the Legend of Legends because he was ranked first among the Legends. We see that back in Sparking in fact. He wasn't called that before that. Before he battled Rashad it mentioned that Valt was formerly Ranked 1st in the legend ranking and was thus only called a legend. It was only after defeating Rashad that he was referred to as the Legend of Legends again because he was once more ranked Number 1 amongst the legends, Number 1 in the world.
I mean if being no.1 was the requirement to becoming the Legend of legend it would mean that Rashad will have the legend of legend title instead of the main character title when he verse againts valt also after valt beat rashad, valt is never mention as the no.1
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:25 PM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:02 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt was called the Legend of Legends because he was ranked 1st in the Legend Rank, the top ranked blading legend. That's where that title came from. He was always called the Wonder Boy but began to be called the Legend of Legends because he was ranked first among the Legends. We see that back in Sparking in fact. He wasn't called that before that. Before he battled Rashad it mentioned that Valt was formerly Ranked 1st in the legend ranking and was thus only called a legend. It was only after defeating Rashad that he was referred to as the Legend of Legends again because he was once more ranked Number 1 amongst the legends, Number 1 in the world.
I mean if being no.1 was the requirement to becoming the Legend of legend it would mean that Rashad will have the legend of legend title instead of the main character title when he verse againts valt also after valt beat rashad, valt is never mention as the no.1

Valt was called that specifically for his place in the legend rank. Giving Rashad the main character title was sufficient to indicate his rank. After defeating Rashad Valt is once again referred to as The Legend of Legends because he was once more no.1 among the Legends which was the whole reason he was called that to begin with. Before defeating Rashad he was just called a Legend afterwards he was called the Legend of Legends again because he was back to holding the Number 1 rank. That's where the whole Legend of Legends title comes from. This is true as far back as Sparking.
I just rewatched metal masters. a pure master piece!
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:25 PM)Needforspeed Wrote: I mean if being no.1 was the requirement to becoming the Legend of legend it would mean that Rashad will have the legend of legend title instead of the main character title when he verse againts valt also after valt beat rashad, valt is never mention as the no.1

Valt was called that specifically for his place in the legend rank. Giving Rashad the main character title was sufficient to indicate his rank. After defeating Rashad Valt is once again referred to as The Legend of Legends because he was once more no.1 among the Legends which was the whole reason he was called that to begin with. Before defeating Rashad he was just called a Legend afterwards he was called the Legend of Legends again because he was back to holding the Number 1 rank. That's where the whole Legend of Legends title comes from. This is true as far back as Sparking.
I think even if Valt didnt have the number 1 rank the world would still see him as "The Legend Of Legends" for all the things he accomplished as a blader and legend since his beginning, considering he was even referred as the first "Legend" all the way back in GT. But i do agree, Valt being officially announced as "the legend of legends" is a key detail/huge indicator that proves, Valt did reclaim the Number 1 rank from Rashad because like you said, Valt first gained the title when was officially the Number 1 Ranked blader back in Sparking. Since Valt was officially called “The Legend of Legends" in the final chapter of DB that Proves Valt is the Number 1 Ranked blader in the world.

I Could be looking into this a bit too much. ig it doesn’t matter
(Mar. 07, 2022  5:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I just rewatched metal masters. a pure master piece!
Who are your favorite characters from the Metal Saga?
Finally I can watch Beyblade Burst Surge on Netflix, having for me to only watch it on DailyMotion, Disney XD On Demand, DisneyNOW and on Disney XD reruns.
(Mar. 08, 2022  8:10 PM)Dark red Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  5:40 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: I just rewatched metal masters. a pure master piece!

gingka and ryuga. other than that rago.
(Mar. 08, 2022  8:10 PM)Dark red Wrote:

My all time favorite character is Ginka !
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: After defeating Rashad Valt is once again referred to as The Legend of Legends because he was once more no.1 among the Legends which was the whole reason he was called that to begin with.
Could you tell which chapter this was from i don't remember seeing any line in Sparking manga about this.

(Mar. 08, 2022  5:58 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I Could be looking into this a bit too much. ig it doesn’t matter cus At the end of the day,
Valt is called “The Legend Of Legends” because he’s The Number 1 Ranked Blader in the World (the highest ranking legend)
Theres actually 2 ways you look at this Valt is being called the legend of legend bc 1 hes the no.1 or 2 its because hes the champion bc back on sparking manga he was both the champion and no.1 and DB those 2 has been taken from him and when he becomes the champion he got the title back but theres no statement about him being no.1 anywhere
(Mar. 10, 2022  2:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: After defeating Rashad Valt is once again referred to as The Legend of Legends because he was once more no.1 among the Legends which was the whole reason he was called that to begin with.
Could you tell which chapter this was from i don't remember seeing any line in Sparking manga about this.

(Mar. 08, 2022  5:58 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: I Could be looking into this a bit too much. ig it doesn’t matter cus At the end of the day,
Valt is called “The Legend Of Legends” because he’s The Number 1 Ranked Blader in the World (the highest ranking legend)
Theres actually 2 ways you look at this Valt is being called the legend of legend bc 1 hes the no.1 or 2 its because hes the champion bc back on sparking manga he was both the champion and no.1 and DB those 2 has been taken from him and when he becomes the champion he got the title back but theres no statement about him being no.1 anywhere
Im pretty sure its because Valt was the number 1 ranked legend, in the anime he didnt have the champion title yet he was called "the legend of legends" because he was the number 1 ranked while aiga was the champion. the S and A rankings are even mentioned in the anime as well When Rajiro beat Rantaro and when They were talking about how "the legends festival was a tournament that only S ranked bladers could enter" i could be wrong about both the quotes and the rank but im pretty sure its because valt is the number 1 ranked blader/legend. Also like Admiral said before, Valt was only called the legend of legends in DB after he defeated rashad. Meaning he most likely to definitely reclaimed the number 1 rank because "the legend of legend" means the top legend or the highest ranking. Like back in sparking Valt was the number 1 ranked and had the title
Edit: if im wrong then im wrong not much i can say. im only going off the evidence i have
(Mar. 10, 2022  2:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2022  3:35 PM)Admiral W Wrote: After defeating Rashad Valt is once again referred to as The Legend of Legends because he was once more no.1 among the Legends which was the whole reason he was called that to begin with.

Here's a screenshot. [Image: Screenshot-20220309-212321.png]
(Mar. 10, 2022  3:28 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 10, 2022  2:20 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Could you tell which chapter this was from i don't remember seeing any line in Sparking manga about this.

Here's a screenshot. [Image: Screenshot-20220309-212321.png]

"It's a Launch so Powerful sparks fly out of it itself"

"Lightning Launch?!"

Why are they using Eng Dub Names? Is this an English Version of the Manga or something? I didn't know that exsisted.