1. Valt Aoi

2. Bell Daikokuten

3. Dante Koryu

4. Hikaru Hizashi

5. Hyuga Hizashi

6. Aiger Akabane (Sorry not sorry Aiger fans Tongue_out) jk

I definetly agree
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:17 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:08 PM)i\m batman Wrote:  Also, any ripoff Shu is better than the original imo simply because they have less fans.

hope the shu fans wont rip to shreds for saying this lol  DJ 2002

I mean theirs nothing to shred if a few fans like delta or fubuki Who are both base on shu. That means shu as a character succed greatly an burst to the point the author created to others with slithly modification. Shu is inderctly like by the fans cause his the blueprint,  Besides he/she just like him less cause of the fanbase(the toxic side which you can easily ignored ).
Hot take: Houi Oh should've been one of the strongest bladers in Burst.

Just like Fubuki, Houi Oh had the potential to be one of the strongest bladers in Cho-z (forget Free and Shu). But Cho-z did him dirty smh, he got less screen time than Laban and Xhan, characters that weren't part of Aiga's gang but joined in and Houi Oh was part of Aiga's gang before them. He was a strong dude who had incredible Shooting power and made his bey shake the stadium which is impressive. He also battled Valt with Winning Valkyrie but lost just like Aiga did, possibly foreshadowing he will get stronger for a rematch to beat Valt. But Cho-z threw all of that in the window, giving him the second-degree Lui treatment. I know it's a TV Show but that's messed up on so many levels. Not only Houi Oh was an interesting character, but he also had an awesome bey, Hercules. Hercules could've had been Sagittaro 2.0 of Burst which would've been awesome. It could have been an iconic Stamina Bey like Ragnaruk, Zeus, and Fafnir.
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: hope the shu fans wont rip to shreds for saying this lol  DJ 2002

I mean theirs nothing to shred if a few fans like delta or fubuki Who are both base on shu. That means shu as a character succed greatly an burst to the point the author created to others with slithly modification. Shu is inderctly like by the fans cause his the blueprint,  Besides he/she just like him less cause of the fanbase(the toxic side which you can easily ignored ).

i was mostly joking but you do make a point.
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:46 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:39 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: I mean theirs nothing to shred if a few fans like delta or fubuki Who are both base on shu. That means shu as a character succed greatly an burst to the point the author created to others with slithly modification. Shu is inderctly like by the fans cause his the blueprint,  Besides he/she just like him less cause of the fanbase(the toxic side which you can easily ignored ).

i was mostly joking but you do make a point.

oops sorry For not realizing it was a full on joke haha.
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:35 PM)Pixi Wrote: sooooooo, what's everyone's opinions on db?

Ehh it's ok I guess
What was the best battle in beyblade burst:
Valt vs Shu

Aiga vs Phi

Drum vs Gwynn

Hikaru & Hyuga vs Lean

IMO I think Valt vs Shu
(Jun. 30, 2021  9:49 PM)Legend27 Wrote: What was the best battle in beyblade burst:
Valt vs Shu

Aiga vs Phi

Drum vs Gwynn

Hikaru & Hyuga vs Lean

Valt Vs Shu
(Jun. 30, 2021  9:50 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Jun. 30, 2021  9:49 PM)Legend27 Wrote: What was the best battle in beyblade burst:
Valt vs Shu

Aiga vs Phi

Drum vs Gwynn

Hikaru & Hyuga vs Lean

Valt Vs Shu
I agree
Today’s the last day to watch Disney XD as well with watching the Beyblade through Disney XD On Demand, as the channel along with the other kid stations will expire.
(Jun. 30, 2021  7:37 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: For me Fubuki didn't seem that Important Ngl I would forget that he was a character to me he's more like Aiger's babysitter

And you wouldn't be wrong in saying that although they definitely intended for him to be more of a deuteragonist before they sidelined him.
(Jul. 01, 2021  12:00 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Who is overrated as a character?

I think we all know the answers already. Ryuga, Shu, Free, Kai...the list goes on.
(Jul. 01, 2021  12:00 AM)LuinorShirosagi Wrote: Who is overrated as a character?

HYUGA HIZASHI
(Jun. 30, 2021  6:35 PM)Pixi Wrote: sooooooo, what's everyone's opinions on db?

Pretty good so far, even if it's kinda slow at advancing the plot (but I'm willing to put up with it since the new cast's actually having some development). Hopefully it doesn't crash and burn after two months from now (which is the same period of time where Sparking started going downhill).
For me Sparking was really good especially towards the end
Who would win:
Brooklyn vs Rago
I mean just look at them there literal gods!
(Jun. 30, 2021  9:49 PM)Legend27 Wrote: What was the best  battle in beyblade burst:
Valt vs Shu

Aiga vs Phi

Drum vs Gwynn

Hikaru & Hyuga vs Lean

IMO I think Valt vs Shu
Honestly i have to say Hikaru & Hyuga V Lain. The SS Tier Animation and Soundtrack made the battle truly something to behold and imo its probably the best battle in Sparking and the best overall imo.
This is a completely random thought but I was just thinking that I'd love if Basara joined BC Sol at the end of the season. I can see him fitting in and really growing there.
(Jul. 01, 2021  1:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: This is a completely random thought but I was just thinking that I'd love if Basara joined BC Sol at the end of the season. I can see him fitting in and really growing there.
That would be awesome!!!!! I could imagine it now: Valt, Free, Basara, Rashad, and Delta being the new team of BC Sol!!!! They would be an unstoppable and kinda broken team.
(Jul. 01, 2021  1:12 AM)Dark red Wrote:
(Jul. 01, 2021  1:07 AM)Admiral W Wrote: This is a completely random thought but I was just thinking that I'd love if Basara joined BC Sol at the end of the season. I can see him fitting in and really growing there.
That would be awesome!!!!! I could imagine it now: Valt, Free, Basara, Rashad, and Delta being the new team of BC Sol!!!! They would be an unstoppable and kinda broken team.
When you think about it the team is already kinda unstoppable. This team has four Blading Legends. You have Valt, the world's strongest blader who's number 1 in the world, Free, a fellow member of the Big Five alongside Valt. Two more Blading Legends in Silas and Rantaro. In addition to that you have other strong bladers like Kit and Cuza. It's no surprise their still the world's top team. I think Basara would fit in there not due to strength, but because I think he'd grow well there, and I just see him fitting in with the squad. I can imagine Valt and Free taking him under their wing. I can see him growing leaps and bounds at BC Sol.

PS: Delta is still a member of the victories, and we don't really know how strong Rashad is.

shu kurenai 100% lol 

free and valt too 
(Jul. 01, 2021  1:36 AM)Pixi Wrote:

shu kurenai 100% lol 

free and valt too 

Your not wrong about the other two either actually
I got an update: my parents have subscribed to a kids channel package alongside with sports channels. This means I will have further access to Disney XD and have it forever. I will be able to continue to watch Beyblade.
(Jul. 01, 2021  1:26 AM)Admiral W Wrote: we don't really know how strong Rashad is.
Well judging by the implication he probably going to be
At the level of valt or the top ones at the end