Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

When you really think about it, almost all of the tag league eliminations involved bladers using advantages/opposing disadvantages to beat their opponents. Even Lane used an unfair circumstance  to beat Hyuga and Hikaru (although he probably could have won by himself anyway). This tournament had crazy strategy.

Shu uses the storm plate to charge up his attack which is how he knocks Hyuga and Hikaru into the air whilst Lane defeats them using Lte when they are completely vulnerable mid air.

Dante eliminated Rantaro by catching him completely off guard and  defenseless with a special move after Valkyrie coincidentally knocked Tempest Dragon right at Ragnaruk causing it to awaken.

Ranjiro beat Silas by using the storm plate to increase his spin time.

Lui beat Valt by effectively 2v1ing him since he beats him when Valkyrie is already off balance and weakened by Dragon.

Silas beat Lui by attacking while Lui and Free are somewhat off guard (he announced his attack openly but I still count this)

Lui beat Ranjiro because the storm plate had drained Ranjiro’s stamina and forcibly flung the vulnerable Ragnaruk at Longinus.

Hyuga and Hikaru beat Lane in a straight up 2v1 in the final battle.

Free beat Drum by using the storm plate and a special move while Drum was made completely vulnerable by Silas

Hyuga beat Free by attacking him defenseless with limit break burn while Free doesn’t meet with a response (to be fair, Free wasn’t really caught off guard but there still wasn’t much he could do).

Aiga beat Valt by 2v1ing him. To explain this, it was basically a tag move against the normal Brave sword which is a definite advantage.

Hyuga and Hikaru beat Aiga and Ranjiro by catching them off guard and attacking with a tag move whilst the Cho-z duo didn’t meet their attack with special moves

Valt  eliminated Hyuga by beating him whilst he was arguing with Hikaru and not battling properly and Rantaro did the same to Hikaru

Shu eliminated Free by using the storm plate to increase his power drastically

Hyuga and Hikaru  eliminate Silas by 2v1ing him whilst Hikaru also catches him off guard with a special move

Valt and Rantaro eliminate Free and Silas by using their storm plate tag move all while catching them off guard

Ranjiro and Aiga eliminate Rantaro because he coincidentally happens to be close to to hyper tornado causing his bey to uncontrollably get sucked in while Aiga and Ranjiro 2v1 him.

Valt eliminates Lane by surprise attacking his weakened bey after Rantaro sacrifices himself as a distraction.

Hyuga and Hikaru conveniently have the perfect position to attack in and beat Lui and Drum. Lui and Drum respond with special moves but obviously can’t overcome a tag move.

The only battles where people didn’t really use any advantages or exploit disadvantages to win were Valt vs Shu and Aiga vs Free (Free technically won) and Rantaro and Valt vs Hyuga and Hikaru (battle 2)
And some people say Beyblade's all about luck XD
aiger rages when he looses
I personally hope they go back to super natural elements.
I personally prefer the semi-realistic take Burst adopted.
I personally like the way it is now. Mostly normal with a fair bit of that magical element here and there, but nothing too much.
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I personally prefer the semi-realistic take Burst adopted.

(Apr. 17, 2021  1:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I personally like the way it is now. Mostly normal with a fair bit of that magical element here and there, but nothing too much.

I agree, Moses parting the Red Sea with a spinning top is a bit too much.
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:20 AM)i\m batman Wrote:
(Apr. 16, 2021  9:32 PM)Admiral W Wrote: I personally prefer the semi-realistic take Burst adopted.

(Apr. 17, 2021  1:04 AM)PinkRose Wrote: I personally like the way it is now. Mostly normal with a fair bit of that magical element here and there, but nothing too much.

I agree, Moses parting the Red Sea with a spinning top is a bit too much.

Lol yeah, that was ridiculous. Don’t forget Nemesis, a spinning top that nearly destroyed an entire planet...
(Apr. 17, 2021  11:45 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  4:20 AM)i\m batman Wrote: I agree, Moses parting the Red Sea with a spinning top is a bit too much.

Lol yeah, that was ridiculous. Don’t forget Nemesis, a spinning top that nearly destroyed an entire planet...

Exactly, to me, Burst feels like it has some fantasy elements but it knows not to go too far.
Rasputin sold his soul to Black Dranzer, and now people are concerned that a Beyblade cut through some water? Okay then.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:46 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:42 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: 1-Even though Valt is mentioned as the strongest Blader in the world, no one can change the fact that he lost against Aiga and Lean in a 1v1 match.
2-Drum until today did not win Aiga 1v1 no matter if they drew does not mean victory
3-Even though Valt defeated Lean in the tag match, he only won because Rantaro sacrificed himself so as not to take the limit break do not mean that he is stronger than Lean (Even though he is mentioned as the strongest of all)

You fools are still saying this bro? Just accept it and put your bias aside, #1 is definitive.

He propably about Valt isn't the Strongest, not about rank
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:28 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Free (Turbo) vs Hyde
Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier

I’m assuming the battle takes place in the standard stadium 

Free (Turbo) vs Hyde

Hyde lost to Phi 4-2 whilst Free lost to Phi 3-1, although, Phi could have  finished him off easier. Even still, Dead Phoenix is much stronger than Revive Phoenix so I would say that Free wins in an extremely close battle.

Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier

Xavier beat a better, more experienced Aiga pretty easily whilst Aiga beat Lui in their final battle. Also, Xavier was a member of the z4, a group of rising top level bladers of the next gen at that time. I love Lui as a character but setting my bias aside, Xavier would win in a decent battle
You know what, I wanted to quote this here just to address how crazy it is that people actually think s3 Lui would beat Xavier. Just to be clear, I’m not calling YOU crazy but I’m surprised that people actually think Lui is better than the z4 and such 😅
Season 3 Lui is super weak. Lost to early Aiga and never got stronger, he would get crushed by anyone mid season+.
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:50 PM)Instarez Wrote: Season 3 Lui is super weak. Lost to early Aiga and never got stronger, he would get crushed by anyone mid season+.

Yeah I would say most people mid season would beat him. He would only be able to beat certain people like Ranjiro/Suoh/Evel/Houi. Everyone else beats him.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:52 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Aiag and Drum's victory's against Valt are equivalent and in their battle against each other, they both had help from their team mates and still tied.  In F&S vs A&R AIga still won even if Rangiro was the reason they won. AIga did better in the Tag Leuge In My Opinion. Drum can not beat Aiga in my opinion.

I think they nerfed Drum big. Drum without Sparking still have chance
I also think that s5 Silas is definitely better than s5 Free.
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I also think that s5 Silas is definitely better than s5 Free.

I didn't feel an attachment too any of them imo, they were kind of just there.
They were fine, nothing too special. Sisco had several cool moments, but Free disappointed me.
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:58 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:57 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I also think that s5 Silas is definitely better than s5 Free.

I didn't feel an attachment too any of them imo, they were kind of just there.

I meant that he was better in terms of blading but as charatcers, yeah they were kind of off. I liked the some of the Silas moments though.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: not being able to defeated certain bladers and still be strongest is not unfair at all it's just how it works.  Serena Williams is still consider the stronger tennis woman compares to Naomi Osaka despite having lost to her twice back to back media and most people still says that Serena still stronger.  being the strongest doesn't equal can't lose . plus aiga like beat valt what 2 years ago? . and about the lane situation we need to look it 2 ways valt never lost to lane in the manga he never even had the chance.  now the question is could he beat valt an the manga? well his at risk to lose to valt cause not only lane lost to hyuga but also shu an a rematch which lane ask for it, considering that shu is scale to valt (with valt being stronger ) the result is their . as for the anime the over exaggerated with lane a bit to much but still took an L vs valt whether rantaro sacrifice himself it's not like lane couldn't survive this is the same guy that took on 4 bladers at once he simply got outsmarted & overpowered momentarily it's just that simple.  like said once fans are just not happy that their own characters is not the #1 it's just a matter of it's not an their liking what the author choose & unlike us the actually know where their strength is cause well they created them it's just that simple. that was long lol

Yeah. But isn't Shu just made test. And I wondering what rank is Shu, because even if Shu defeated Lean in boring battle, he still number 3 while Lean is number 2. And yeah no one not unbeatable
(Apr. 17, 2021  6:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:24 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: not being able to defeated certain bladers and still be strongest is not unfair at all it's just how it works.  Serena Williams is still consider the stronger tennis woman compares to Naomi Osaka despite having lost to her twice back to back media and most people still says that Serena still stronger.  being the strongest doesn't equal can't lose . plus aiga like beat valt what 2 years ago? . and about the lane situation we need to look it 2 ways valt never lost to lane in the manga he never even had the chance.  now the question is could he beat valt an the manga? well his at risk to lose to valt cause not only lane lost to hyuga but also shu an a rematch which lane ask for it, considering that shu is scale to valt (with valt being stronger ) the result is their . as for the anime the over exaggerated with lane a bit to much but still took an L vs valt whether rantaro sacrifice himself it's not like lane couldn't survive this is the same guy that took on 4 bladers at once he simply got outsmarted & overpowered momentarily it's just that simple.  like said once fans are just not happy that their own characters is not the #1 it's just a matter of it's not an their liking what the author choose & unlike us the actually know where their strength is cause well they created them it's just that simple. that was long lol

Yeah. But isn't Shu just made test. And I wondering what rank is Shu, because even if Shu defeated Lean in boring battle, he still number 3 while Lean is number 2. And yeah no one not unbeatable

Actually, by the end of the Sparking manga Shu was back as No. 2 if I recall correctly.
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  5:33 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I’m assuming the battle takes place in the standard stadium 

Free (Turbo) vs Hyde

Hyde lost to Phi 4-2 whilst Free lost to Phi 3-1, although, Phi could have  finished him off easier. Even still, Dead Phoenix is much stronger than Revive Phoenix so I would say that Free wins in an extremely close battle.

Lui (Turbo) vs Xavier

Xavier beat a better, more experienced Aiga pretty easily whilst Aiga beat Lui in their final battle. Also, Xavier was a member of the z4, a group of rising top level bladers of the next gen at that time. I love Lui as a character but setting my bias aside, Xavier would win in a decent battle
You know what, I wanted to quote this here just to address how crazy it is that people actually think s3 Lui would beat Xavier. Just to be clear, I’m not calling YOU crazy but I’m surprised that people actually think Lui is better than the z4 and such 😅

I actually completely agree. The reason I asked was because I have seen people say Lui would beat Xavier and wanted to know what their reasoning could be, if they were the majority.
(Apr. 17, 2021  6:17 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 17, 2021  6:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: Yeah. But isn't Shu just made test. And I wondering what rank is Shu, because even if Shu defeated Lean in boring battle, he still number 3 while Lean is number 2. And yeah no one not unbeatable

Actually, by the end of the Sparking manga Shu was back as No. 2 if I recall correctly.

It wasn't. I was watching manga and they just do something like test and Shu something says to Lean, then Lean ask Shu to become his student , Shu accept it , Lucifer lose spin and they go somewhere

About Drum and Aiga, I agree. They underestimate Drum, because they think it's copy of Valt, wherever Drum is very balanced character as Bell
(Apr. 17, 2021  6:11 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:

it was a test but lane was connecting to shu another word you could say it was their proper match.  as for the ranks who knows we'll have to wait an see if the touch on it
The Real Number One blader is your truly Smile