Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 14, 2021  4:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  3:47 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Honestly the stadiums don’t really make a difference because anyone can strategize. Strategy is not limited to particular bladers using the stadium so it doesn’t really matter. Also, dark flux is far beyond Phi’s dark resonance. The flux state was basically the ultimate form of resonance at the time. As for Amane being more powerful than Aiga, I don’t see why that’s such a big issue. Amane’s gold turbo bypassed Arthur’s dark turbo while Aiga’s couldn’t. Aiga was restored to former glory in s5 anyway. Aiga also could have gotten more powerful offscreen.

Even so I was talking about right now not back in GT. We just don’t have enough on Phi to deduce how strong he is in season 4, but he’s above other GT bladers in the legends ranking for a reason (which is something that can be used for who’s stronger than who).

Yeah, in the manga canon by the sparking era. The manga and anime are two separate continuities hence, the different events. S4 Phi isn’t an existing character by appearance so he can’t be scaled.
Simple anime predictions
Fafnir Arc:
The gang goes too Spain and comes across BC Sol. They find Free who's interested in Bell, so he fights him. Afterwards Bell wins and Free decides to give him a copy of his Blade, too help Belial. Heavily inspired by Free, Basara makes his own right spin dragon bey, Bahamut. He tests it out against Bell with new determination, and gets a draw.

Valt Arc:
Valt evolves his bey and decides to challenge Bell. Valkyrie bursts Belial, and everybody is surprised. Ranzo and Basara decide to train under Valt well Bell tries to get stronger his own way. He eventually gives in and trains with Valt. Too show the results of their training Basara, Ranzo, and Bell have a 3 vs 1 with Valt. They successfully ring out Valkyrie, with Ragnarok and Bahamut bursted, and Belial barely still spinning. Valt decides to give everyone a copy of his Blade for an add on, before heading back home. He also says that they should check out his friend Shu.

Colosseum Arc:
Bell decides too head to America too find Shu, since he owns a Bey Club there. However there he hears rumors of a Colosseum Challenge, so he decides to enter. Ranzo is also able to make it, since Rantaro came with him, and Basara and Hannah came with Valt. Free also shows up on a whim. They all have a tournament, and Bell gets eliminated. He shakes it off quickly but still doesn't want too be left behind by his friends after he used too be better than them, a sort of selfish ness. Shu hears him sulking and decides he can do a practice battle with Bell.

Shu wins, but Bell gets taught a new technique by Shu. Anyways Valt wins the tournament, and now has a chance too throw down with the make of it, Rashad. Valt surprisingly loses. Lui comes too mock Valt, though he quickly leaves since he's looking too rematch Bell. He finds him the next day and Lui fights with an evolved Longinus, Bell disperses the impact of the hits with Fafnir's rubber, and is able to beta Lui with a stamina finish. Lui lost but he is content. Before leaving he's disappointed that Bell would waste his time guarding with an Attack Type, so he gives him a copy of Longinus' Blade.
that is a lot of writing
The prize for Neo Battle Bladers was the title of Number 1 Blader in the World, correct? Since Zyro won the competition, he's the World's Number 1 Blader in MFB right?
imagine if sora defeated ryuga
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The prize for Neo Battle Bladers was the title of Number 1 Blader in the World, correct? Since Zyro won the competition, he's the World's Number 1 Blader in MFB right?

Yes, that means he is number 1 in MFB.
nah sora not that good
random: if arthur's plan actually succeeded
arthur was so beast he blasted aiger easily lmao
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The prize for Neo Battle Bladers was the title of Number 1 Blader in the World, correct? Since Zyro won the competition, he's the World's Number 1 Blader in MFB right?

I think in the technical sense, it depends a lot on how you gauge the powers of those in Zero-G compared to their prime MFB counterparts, considering most of the prominent bladers from the prior period of blading had either retired or were missing (Ryuga). But, yeah, by the logic of the series he would be considered the number one blader, at that moment in time and Beyblade. (:
I wonder if mfb will come back?
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:04 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The prize for Neo Battle Bladers was the title of Number 1 Blader in the World, correct? Since Zyro won the competition, he's the World's Number 1 Blader in MFB right?

I think in the technical sense, it depends a lot on how you gauge the powers of those in Zero-G compared to their prime MFB counterparts, considering most of the prominent bladers from the prior period of blading had either retired or were missing (Ryuga). But, yeah, by the logic of the series he would be considered the number one blader, at that moment in time and Beyblade. (:
Just talking about his acutal rank. Not necessarily Strongest Blader.
ranks in burst- arthur is probably ranks highest
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:15 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: ranks in burst- arthur is probably ranks highest

is this a joke lol
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:51 AM)Zeutron Wrote: Decided to move my reply here:

GT Aiga is far stronger than Cho-z Aiga since bladers obviously don’t have reverse progression not to mention the fact that he also learned hyper flux). Arthur ended up annihilating him in battle which would mean that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi. Before you bring in the “Aiga didn’t know about the infinite lock system” excuse, I’ll point out that Arthur’s dark flux was absorbing Aiga’s hyper flux with ease so he clearly would have lost anyways. Just based off of that, we can assume most major s4 bladers would beat Phi seeing as many characters are better than Arthur and that’s also just disregarding the difference in system which would definitely account for something. Phi was extremely powerful for his season but no, he doesn’t beat the top dogs of GT.

Most of GT is invalid because they don’t use the standard stadium. Sure Arthur annihilated Aiga, but that was in the infinity sign stadium not the standard stadium used for ranking. Also Arthur’s dark flux is practically useless against Phi since Phi has dark resonance and that too a lot of it so Arthur would ‘t be able to weaken him and if Phi knew about mugen lock that’s all the better for him (also if we go by the logic that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi then that means that Amane is stronger than Aiga.

You want to say that Xhan vs Aiga on turbo rails is bad battle because of rails. It doesn't matter what stadium. You also forget that Arthur have Big Bang armour, so for Phi it will be hard to burst Apocalypse. Yeah Dark Turbo may not absorb Phoenix energy, but bey in state of Turbo is unburstable. And Apocalypse make big damage
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:04 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:

Actually, all the main Metal fury bladers were still active in Zero-g, they were just absent from the plot as they were working to rebuild Beyblade around the world. When Tsubasa met with Shinobu and Zyro he revealed this when he pulled out a map showcasing all the character face bolts in different locations around the world (implying that those were the places where the owners were located). It included team dungeon (Toby and Zeo), The legendary bladers of the four seasons (minus Ryuga), the solar system bladers and the team Gan-Gan galaxy members.
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually, all the main Metal fury bladers were still active in Zero-g, they were just absent from the plot as they were working to rebuild Beyblade around the world. When Tsubasa met with Shinobu and Zyro he revealed this when he pulled out a map showcasing all the character face bolts in different locations around the world (implying that those were the places where the owners were located). It included team dungeon (Toby and Zeo), The legendary bladers of the four seasons (minus Ryuga), the solar system bladers and the team Gan-Gan galaxy members.

It's been a long time since I watched Zero-G, so I really was just going off the scene I remember towards the end where it showed people like Kyoya and Kenta retired and off doing other Beyblade-related things that weren't Beyblade. Thanks for the refresher. But I don't think I remember most of them actually having a battle in the series, since the show was focusing on its new main characters, right? Besides, Gingka, of course.
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:45 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  2:46 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Most of GT is invalid because they don’t use the standard stadium. Sure Arthur annihilated Aiga, but that was in the infinity sign stadium not the standard stadium used for ranking. Also Arthur’s dark flux is practically useless against Phi since Phi has dark resonance and that too a lot of it so Arthur would ‘t be able to weaken him and if Phi knew about mugen lock that’s all the better for him (also if we go by the logic that mid season Arthur > GT Aiga > Phi then that means that Amane is stronger than Aiga.

You want to say that Xhan vs Aiga on turbo rails is bad battle because of rails. It doesn't matter what stadium. You also forget that Arthur have Big Bang armour, so for Phi it will be hard to burst Apocalypse. Yeah Dark Turbo may not absorb Phoenix energy, but bey in state of Turbo is unburstable. And Apocalypse make big damage

First off, there’s no evidence supporting that a bey in the state of flux is unburstable, and in fact there’s evidence to the contrary. Secondly even if Arthur had Big Bang armor Phoenix has a much more useful projectile armor which he can use to avoid and hit apocalypse. Thirdly Apocalypse has to do enough damage to beat Phoenix (and Phoenix is also a defense type meaning it’s a tank. Finally, I am saying that Xhan vs Aiga is a bad battle for Scaling Power because of the rails and this is because in games where a certain stage gives a player an advantage those stages are banned, and now before you say well both players can strategize equally that’s not true because some beys just aren’t made for those stadiums while all beys are made for standard stadiums (in fact this is the reason why certain Hasbro stadiums aren’t allowed in competitive play).
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:59 PM)Ayane_2355 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:55 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Actually, all the main Metal fury bladers were still active in Zero-g, they were just absent from the plot as they were working to rebuild Beyblade around the world. When Tsubasa met with Shinobu and Zyro he revealed this when he pulled out a map showcasing all the character face bolts in different locations around the world (implying that those were the places where the owners were located). It included team dungeon (Toby and Zeo), The legendary bladers of the four seasons (minus Ryuga), the solar system bladers and the team Gan-Gan galaxy members.

It's been a long time since I watched Zero-G, so I really was just going off the scene I remember towards the end where it showed people like Kyoya and Kenta retired and off doing other Beyblade-related things that weren't Beyblade. Thanks for the refresher. But I don't think I remember most of them actually having a battle in the series, since the show was focusing on its new main characters, right? Besides, Gingka, of course.

In the anime they only really showed Gingka battling. As for the manga, I believe Ryuga battled Sakyo while Kenta battled Zyro.
I have a prediction for next arcs of DB. So it start from episode 4 , when Ranzo create his Cyclone Ragnarok he challenge Bell, then they fight epic and Bell win with burst finish. Free and Valt enjoyed it so they travel to Bell, Basara come to challenge Bell but he see Free and Valt. Free want to battle but Basara says that he will challenge first and even legend won't take his place. After he annoy Free, and Free battle him one round, then he beat Basara with burst or spin finish using Spin Steal. He want to use it on Bell. Bell understand how work spin steal so he battle Free. They start and go epic, but Bell again destroy new bey and it's Fafnir. They evolve it to new Fafnir and Free challenge again Bell , he get revenge but Bell want revenge so in the end they get draw, but Free give gift to Bell. Then Valt advise to do tag battle ( maybe it won't be) and it's Free and Valt vs Bell and Ranzo. Technically Bell and Ranzo win by strategy. Then Basara again challenge Bell, he lose and he is sad. Bell advice him to evolve bey and we get new Bahamut. Basara will get revenge, but Bell will too get. Then Bell challenge number 1 Valt Aoi in battle. He says he want battle. They come on nature and fight, but Rashad interrupt. He challenge Valt and destroy Brave Valkyrie. Then Valt evolve, and challenge both Bell and Rashad. Bell got beaten while Rashad not, he have draw with Valt. Valt give his gift to Bell, then appear Shu with World Spriggan he challenge upgraded Belial but got destroyed. Shu got evolution. Shu get revenge and after come Lui that too beat Bell with his DB Longinus. After we will see
(Apr. 14, 2021  6:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The prize for Neo Battle Bladers was the title of Number 1 Blader in the World, correct? Since Zyro won the competition, he's the World's Number 1 Blader in MFB right?

I don’t think so. I think it's just to show which country was the strongest because NBB was a team event like in masters. Also there’s no conformation on who won as per my knowledge.
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:45 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: You want to say that Xhan vs Aiga on turbo rails is bad battle because of rails. It doesn't matter what stadium. You also forget that Arthur have Big Bang armour, so for Phi it will be hard to burst Apocalypse. Yeah Dark Turbo may not absorb Phoenix energy, but bey in state of Turbo is unburstable. And Apocalypse make big damage

First off, there’s no evidence supporting that a bey in the state of flux is unburstable, and in fact there’s evidence to the contrary. Secondly even if Arthur had Big Bang armor Phoenix has a much more useful projectile armor which he can use to avoid and hit apocalypse. Thirdly Apocalypse has to do enough damage to beat Phoenix (and Phoenix is also a defense type meaning it’s a tank. Finally, I am saying that Xhan vs Aiga is a bad battle for Scaling Power because of the rails and this is because in games where a certain stage gives a player an advantage those stages are banned, and now before you say well both players can strategize equally that’s not true because some beys just aren’t made for those stadiums while all beys are made for standard stadiums (in fact this is the reason why certain Hasbro stadiums aren’t allowed in competitive play).

First Turbo state for bey is higher resonance then dark resonance, so turbo is technically unburstable. There is no bey that got bursted in Turbo state, he must go from state to get bursted. Second even he will use Infinite Dead Stinger, it may not work because Apocalypse can throw it from stadium or even destroy with it power so Phoenix left with some clicks. And after he will get destroyed his Dead Break won't help much against Final End blaster.
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:

I don’t think so. I think it's just to show which country was the strongest because NBB was a team event like in masters. Also there’s no conformation on who won as per my knowledge.

Looking over the information available, I don't think that's the case. Neo Battle Bladers is a revival of the original competition the prize or which was the title of Number 1 Blader in the World. I don't see why it would be different.
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  7:45 PM)Beyblade8986 Wrote: You want to say that Xhan vs Aiga on turbo rails is bad battle because of rails. It doesn't matter what stadium. You also forget that Arthur have Big Bang armour, so for Phi it will be hard to burst Apocalypse. Yeah Dark Turbo may not absorb Phoenix energy, but bey in state of Turbo is unburstable. And Apocalypse make big damage

Actually, it’s not like the real life game where certain beys are better with certain stadiums. They have never said that and there isn’t any evidence to support it seeing as many beys of different types have made use of the rails including Phoenix and Fafnir (in the s3 dub and s5 anime).
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:28 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: First off, there’s no evidence supporting that a bey in the state of flux is unburstable, and in fact there’s evidence to the contrary. Secondly even if Arthur had Big Bang armor Phoenix has a much more useful projectile armor which he can use to avoid and hit apocalypse. Thirdly Apocalypse has to do enough damage to beat Phoenix (and Phoenix is also a defense type meaning it’s a tank. Finally, I am saying that Xhan vs Aiga is a bad battle for Scaling Power because of the rails and this is because in games where a certain stage gives a player an advantage those stages are banned, and now before you say well both players can strategize equally that’s not true because some beys just aren’t made for those stadiums while all beys are made for standard stadiums (in fact this is the reason why certain Hasbro stadiums aren’t allowed in competitive play).

Actually, it’s not like the real life game where certain beys are better with certain stadiums. They have never said that and there isn’t any evidence to support it seeing as many beys of different types have made use of the rails including Phoenix and Fafnir (in the s3 dub and s5 anime).

I’m talking from a more literal aspect. Also if what you’re saying is true then why not use a rail stadium in Valt vs Aiga episode 51? I mean the writers surely aren’t stupid.

(Apr. 14, 2021  8:14 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 14, 2021  8:02 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: I don’t think so. I think it's just to show which country was the strongest because NBB was a team event like in masters. Also there’s no conformation on who won as per my knowledge.

Looking over the information available, I don't think that's the case. Neo Battle Bladers is a revival of the original competition the prize or which was the title of Number 1 Blader in the World. I don't see why it would be different.

Battle bladers was in fusion right? Also I was told that neo bladers was for #1 in Japan.