Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

I noticed that some of the characters like phi and Kyle didn’t format. I’ll fix that as soon as I can
(Apr. 10, 2021  4:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Did you know that Aiga is statistically the best Beyblade protagonist (gingka in second, Tyson in third, Valt in fourth, drum in fifth)

rip drum LMAO
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:09 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  4:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Did you know that Aiga is statistically the best Beyblade protagonist (gingka in second, Tyson in third, Valt in fourth, drum in fifth)

rip drum LMAO

Actually he did better than Valt in percentage, only he was lacking in wins due to having less battles.
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:09 PM)Pixi Wrote: rip drum LMAO

Actually he did better than Valt in percentage, only he was lacking in wins due to having less battles.

where did you get these facts my guy?
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:12 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:10 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Actually he did better than Valt in percentage, only he was lacking in wins due to having less battles.

where did you get these facts my guy?

The bey wiki
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:12 PM)Pixi Wrote: where did you get these facts my guy?

The bey wiki

oh ok thanks 👍
[Image: 554q7d.jpg]
ok here is mine
pls dont hurt me
[Image: 7-BFB245-F-E361-45-A9-BC28-96-A73184-DF9-C.jpg]
My tier list.

(Apr. 10, 2021  7:38 PM)MasterChef Wrote: My teir list on the Burst Charecters
https://tiermaker.com/create/beyblade-bu...ted-915813
 You’ll have to screenshot or download the image and then post it here.
Wait I just need to fix something on my teir list
Here is my ranking for Sparking manga bladers
S: Hikaru, Shu
A: Hyuga, Lain, Lui, Valt
B: Aiger, Drum, Sisco, Rantaro
C: Ranjiro
D:
E:
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:54 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: 554q7d.jpg]
ok here is mine
pls dont hurt me

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed"
Or more like sad, but I respect all opinions.

Aaaaanyway, here's my Tier List:
[Image: Tier-List.png]
All character in Bad/Disappointing are just disappointing (aka I had high hopes for them but they fell flat), except Arthur who is straight up bad and Lane who simply didn't get good enough to get out of Bad Tier.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/127PRbvc...sp=sharing
My Teir list on the Burst Characters.
If it doesn't work, then I don't care. I had a hard day with posting this list and if it doesn't work I'm not posting another one
(Apr. 10, 2021  9:22 PM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  7:54 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: 554q7d.jpg]
ok here is mine
pls dont hurt me

"I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed"
Or more like sad, but I respect all opinions.

Aaaaanyway, here's my Tier List:
[Image: Tier-List.png]
All character in Bad/Disappointing are just disappointing (aka I had high hopes for them but they fell flat), except Arthur who is straight up bad and Lane who simply didn't get good enough to get out of Bad Tier.

I put shu at trash tier because I just dont like him anymore.
and hyuga is there to because hes valt: great value edition
Wow everyone really be hating Phi (except for me).
(Apr. 10, 2021  10:32 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wow everyone really be hating Phi (except for me).

I like Phi, I put him in my "All time favorite". 2nd best atagonist.
[Image: view?usp=drivesdk]well since everyone doing it I'll post mine an a few
by the way how do you post image again via phone  I embarrassingly forgot it's been a long time since I did that lol.
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: by the way how do you post image again via phone  I embarrassingly forgot it's been a long time since I did that lol.
Lol. If you hit full edit on your post or preview post, some icons will pop up, hit the picture icon and paste the link. Then hit insert and bam, the picture is part of your post. Then hit post.
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: by the way how do you post image again via phone  I embarrassingly forgot it's been a long time since I did that lol.

If it doesn’t work try using google docs on a personal account (school accounts won’t work)
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:52 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: by the way how do you post image again via phone  I embarrassingly forgot it's been a long time since I did that lol.
Lol. If you hit full edit on your post or preview post, some icons will pop up, hit the picture icon and paste the link. Then hit insert and bam, the picture is part of your post. Then hit post.

haha thx I was seriously like what am I doing again lol
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:58 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  11:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lol. If you hit full edit on your post or preview post, some icons will pop up, hit the picture icon and paste the link. Then hit insert and bam, the picture is part of your post. Then hit post.

haha thx I was seriously like what am I doing again lol

No prob.
Here's my tier list.
[Image: vql7hSm]
Idk why it's not working, just right click the icon and open in new tab.