Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Apr. 10, 2021  2:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Random question: has anyone else here watched a local dub of Beyblade before? If so, what are some weird differences between your version and the original?

It's funnier,the voices are sometimes a lot more cringe
Especially when they scream the bey's name
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: 553xg3.jpg]
You posting it for me?
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:18 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:17 PM)Pixi Wrote: [Image: 553xg3.jpg]
You posting it for me?

yes
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:19 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:18 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: You posting it for me?

yes

Then thanks, I didn't know how to post on phone. Was wondering if the link worked.
That picture of the 4 legends is absolutly beautiful. God teir drawing.
Yeh I found that image on pinterest, dk who drew it.
Feeling kinda bored, might make a full scale burst tier list with all the characters for the sake of rating favourites. There’s yet to actually be a full tier list on tier maker with all the characters anyway.
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Feeling kinda bored, might make a full scale burst tier list with all the characters for the sake of rating favourites. There’s yet to actually be a full tier list on tier maker with all the characters anyway.

Go for it. I'd love to see it.
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:59 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:49 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Feeling kinda bored, might make a full scale burst tier list with all the characters for the sake of rating favourites. There’s yet to actually be a full tier list on tier maker with all the characters anyway.

Go for it. I'd love to see it.

Alright I’ll do it then. Will post the template when I’m done so I can see what other people think as well.
How do you think will there be Synchrome between Rashad and Valt?
Did you know that Aiga is statistically the best Beyblade protagonist (gingka in second, Tyson in third, Valt in fourth, drum in fifth)
(Apr. 10, 2021  3:43 PM)Free... Hoya Wrote: Yeh I found that image on pinterest, dk who drew it.

It's reposted from Hanamaru's twitter.
The World's Number 1 Blader from each saga.

1. Valt Aoi

[Image: 84c4fbd96d4d59d9dbb70288b689bb59165e8b8c.gifv]

2. Gingka Hagane

[Image: b8dfc5cca1ba0a95ad2265210b4f5b619e9149f3_hq.gif]

3. Tyson Granger

[Image: tumblr_n3jaxveVU81txa62uo1_500.gifv]
(Apr. 10, 2021  2:59 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  2:54 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Random question: has anyone else here watched a local dub of Beyblade before? If so, what are some weird differences between your version and the original?

It's funnier,the voices are sometimes a lot more cringe
Especially when they scream the bey's name

I'm just gonna tell you this: In Arabic, if we follow correct grammar, then Red Eye classifies as a girl simply because of his name.
I wheezed so hard when I first realized it.
When I listen to it in punjabi, I just find it weird.
If y'all enjoyed that post on Silas I could do some more for other characters.
(Apr. 10, 2021  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If y'all enjoyed that post on Silas I could do some more for other characters.

I'd like to hear some, you make some valid points. And I do learn more from you occasionally.
Me saying something positive about Valt (god I hate this fictional character with all my soul)

Valt - this one’s hard. He’s strong

(Apr. 10, 2021  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If y'all enjoyed that post on Silas I could do some more for other characters.

Tsubasa (in masters).
(Apr. 10, 2021  5:38 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Me saying something positive about Valt (god I hate this fictional character with all my soul)

Valt - this one’s hard. He’s strong

Aha you hate valt that much? I get it since you watched Turbo first. I'd be the same.
(Apr. 10, 2021  5:37 PM)Admiral W Wrote: If y'all enjoyed that post on Silas I could do some more for other characters.

Can you make one for Lui?

I did, twas pretty detailed and you actually make some very valid points.
Btw, could you do something with Fubuki? I think he's really underrated and deserves more recognition.
Not so much taking character requests but more so if you'd like to see another one of those. I think I'll do Ken next.