Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 24, 2021  8:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: reading hiro answering questions about burst is fun . by the way Joshua went from acting to singing now so his a singer now.  and naoki is a college student which kind of make him the oldest blader in burst , also runway family originate from China but ruway was born in America fun little stuff to know oh before i forget free & lui knew each other prior god in fact free stop taking blade seriously cause lui at the end wasn't even a challenge for him until god really fun stuff to know I like it

Details like this really make the world seem more rich, like the off screen happenings Takafumi Adachi puts in his MFB work.

yea it really add on to the story & characters which great,  hiro also answer a question about shu's parent where he said shu has a mom who works late & each night when she comes home shu is they one to make dinner for her cause she's to tired that's nice to know
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Details like this really make the world seem more rich, like the off screen happenings Takafumi Adachi puts in his MFB work.

yea it really add on to the story & characters which great,  hiro also answer a question about shu's parent where he said shu has a mom who works late & each night when she comes home shu is they one to make dinner for her cause she's to tired that's nice to know

Oh that's nice, I used to see a lot of people being concerned since his parents aren't on screen lol.
oh yea I forgot about the count knight one which also is interesting he has a small business while bring a thief lol

(Mar. 24, 2021  8:58 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:57 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: yea it really add on to the story & characters which great,  hiro also answer a question about shu's parent where he said shu has a mom who works late & each night when she comes home shu is they one to make dinner for her cause she's to tired that's nice to know

Oh that's nice, I used to see a lot of people being concerned since his parents aren't on screen lol.

lol yea a lot of people use to be bother by that aside for valt,  aiga,  drum and the bros plus ken we don't know about the rest . it was to know more . but knowing about shu's mother also shows where he get the overworking part his always doing somethings like mother like son lol
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:50 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Details like this really make the world seem more rich, like the off screen happenings Takafumi Adachi puts in his MFB work.

On that we agree.
Curious question tho: Where do you guys find the source for these answers? Is it on Morita's twitter or something?
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:14 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

On that we agree.
Curious question tho: Where do you guys find the source for these answers? Is it on Morita's twitter or something?

Yeah his twitter, 1 is in english other I just used google translate and cleaned it up a lil bit.
Cool. Thx for the info
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:59 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Is Hiro still answering questions?

well it looks like his still answering if you ask but ofcourse that is if he see it cause a lot of fans are asking questions
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:17 PM)God Dragruler Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:59 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Is Hiro still answering questions?

well it looks like his still answering if you ask but ofcourse that is if he see it cause a lot of fans are asking questions

Thank you. I want to ask what are the rankings of which bladers after the big 5, Free, Lui, Joushua, Xander and Ren-wu and then who else is in the S-rank/Top rankings.
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: reading hiro answering questions about burst is fun . by the way Joshua went from acting to singing now so his a singer now.  and naoki is a college student which kind of make him the oldest blader in burst , also runway family originate from China but ruway was born in America , free & lui also  knew each other prior god in fact free stop taking blade seriously cause lui at the end wasn't even a challenge for him until god that makes remember when they give lui background he did move from abroad to Japan & going by his first name I'm guessing lui is half Spanish which would mean he use to live in the same country as free , really fun stuff to know I like it

I don’t think Lui is half Spanish. If he was, they would refer to him as Lui Shirasagijo but they call him Shirasagijo Lui, which means either he, or his family are native to Japan. Other half Japanese characters have their first names first.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  8:43 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: reading hiro answering questions about burst is fun . by the way Joshua went from acting to singing now so his a singer now.  and naoki is a college student which kind of make him the oldest blader in burst , also runway family originate from China but ruway was born in America , free & lui also  knew each other prior god in fact free stop taking blade seriously cause lui at the end wasn't even a challenge for him until god that makes remember when they give lui background he did move from abroad to Japan & going by his first name I'm guessing lui is half Spanish which would mean he use to live in the same country as free , really fun stuff to know I like it

I don’t think Lui is half Spanish. If he was, they would refer to him as Lui shirasagijo but they call him Shirasagijo Lui, which means either he, or his family are native to Japan. Other half Japanese characters have their first names first.

that is a fair point.  he probably just live their for a while (if Spain was where he was before coming back to Japan that is)
Here's a challenge for you guys; Write out a character appreciation post for your favorite character in the beyblade franchise. Give reasons why they're your favorite. Post it right here in random thoughts.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Here's a challenge for you guys; Write out a character appreciation post for your favorite character in the beyblade franchise. Give reasons why they're your favorite. Post it right here in random thoughts.

Masamune eats chips i am a chip fan. I like when he wanted to win the tournament but also didn't want Toby to die like Zeo said. Also Striker is a cool bey, and I liked when he went from annoying to cool. I also liked when he fought Orion to be a legendary blader. Also the Great Wall battle was awesome.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Here's a challenge for you guys; Write out a character appreciation post for your favorite character in the beyblade franchise. Give reasons why they're your favorite. Post it right here in random thoughts.

My favorite is Shu, he is the second most skilled and talanted blader in the world rankings and to me is a big reason I like him. Sriggan is so cool, I love dual spin beys and balance types, Wold is the best for me. Hes hobby to cook makes me like him even more. His design's are very good, and his realationship and rivarly with Valt to me is something. He is mature, smart and unlike other people accepts defeat.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:41 PM)MasterChef Wrote:

My favorite is Shu, he is the second most skilled and talanted blader in the world rankings and to me is a big reason I like him. Sriggan is so cool, I love dual spin beys and balance types, Wold is the best for me. Hes hobby to cook makes me like him even more. His design's are very good, and his realationship and rivarly with Valt to me is something. He is mature, smart and unlike other people accepts defeat.

Shu is my second favorite character. Though he is a very skilled blader, I appreciate the respect he shows the opponents he defeats. I like his design as well and Spryzen is an awesome bey. From Legend onwards it's had a bevy of cool abilities (dual spin directions, mode changes via tip and chassis reversal) And of course I love his friendship and rivalry with Valt.
I can choose a few character as my favorite but I'll go with my main kai his a hardworking person who fights to be the best version of his self to not fall for his gramps bs & his bond with dranzer is top tier under that tough guy act his actually a good person to his friends to which he came to greatly respect.
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:

I don’t think Lui is half Spanish. If he was, they would refer to him as Lui Shirasagijo but they call him Shirasagijo Lui, which means either he, or his family are native to Japan. Other half Japanese characters have their first names first.
if lui was spanish he would be called L U I S
Question is Basara Suiryuu getting a DB beyblade? Because it would be weird if he didn't get one being in the main cast and all.

Is this the wrong channel to post this question?
(Mar. 25, 2021  12:57 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Question is Basara  Suiryuu getting a DB beyblade? Because it would be weird if he didn't get one being in the main cast and all.

Your in the right place. We don't really know atm.
don't know if anyone knows that but here's a fun fact both gou & Ben were supreme 4 prior both lui & shu also ironically both previous were balance & attach type blader which is what shu & lui are kind funny lol
(Mar. 25, 2021  1:29 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  12:57 AM)ZionandBirddo Wrote: Question is Basara  Suiryuu getting a DB beyblade? Because it would be weird if he didn't get one being in the main cast and all.

Your in the right place. We don't really know atm.

Honestly, we don’t even have to get much confirmation at this point. He has his own icon on the website, is on both the anime and manga posters, has an initial that doesn’t match his bey, and biggest of all, is on the main cast listing. 95% chance he’s getting a new bey.

Free is my favorite character. The former World Champion is my favorite blader because while he appears calm, even perpetually bored on the surface, he works extremely hard during training. He seems aloof but he actually cares a lot about his team. He is somewhat of a mentor to Valt in God and mentors to protagonists are automatically awesome. He scared a tiger off with his stare, something only done before by the Dragon Emperor himself. What we learnt recently from Morita further increases his awesomeness as it means even Lui was not close to his power level before God and he became the Champion at a very young age as he is the same age as Valt and gang and he has held the title for some time. Oh, and he loves to sleep and has a pet deer, so there's that.
(Mar. 24, 2021  10:21 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Here's a challenge for you guys; Write out a character appreciation post for your favorite character in the beyblade franchise. Give reasons why they're your favorite. Post it right here in random thoughts.

Gingka is my favorite. I grew up watching him and his friends go through journeys with their mystical spinning tops. As a kid I was deep into fictional works and Beyblade Metal Fusionjust really stuck with me. Soon after watching 1 episode it became 5 then 10 and you get the point. Each episode made me wonder who is this boy and why is he so special. Why is Pegasus so op and what is a blader’s bond and eventually he just grew onto me. I get this stuff sounds generic (mostly due to this being more personal), but here’s the speed version, he’s nostalgic and he introduced me to Beyblade.
(Mar. 25, 2021  12:29 AM)Pixi Wrote:
(Mar. 24, 2021  9:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: I don’t think Lui is half Spanish. If he was, they would refer to him as Lui Shirasagijo but they call him Shirasagijo Lui, which means either he, or his family are native to Japan. Other half Japanese characters have their first names first.
if lui was spanish he would be called L U I S

Imagine if he was half-Italian.
L U I G I
(Mar. 25, 2021  9:45 AM)PinkRose Wrote:
(Mar. 25, 2021  12:29 AM)Pixi Wrote: if lui was spanish he would be called L U I S

Imagine if he was half-Italian.
L U I G I

this just reminds me of that luis meme