Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Feb. 27, 2021  6:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:54 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: What makes him so bad?

That time he screamed and got power up like dbz also that time he got really strong just cause he got evolved bey like a few training battles that was it

Isn’t that basically Beyblade in a nutshell? Valt literally does the same thing.
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:56 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: That time he screamed and got power up like dbz also that time he got really strong just cause he got evolved bey like a few training battles that was it

Isn’t that basically Beyblade in a nutshell? Valt literally does the same thing.

Valt just connects with Valtryek to do more coordinated stuff for strategies and such. For him a bunch of resonance just came out and he broke Valtryek.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:58 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Isn’t that basically Beyblade in a nutshell? Valt literally does the same thing.

Valt just connects with Valtryek to do more coordinated stuff for strategies and such. For him a bunch of resonance just came out and he broke Valtryek.

But he literally yells and grows more powerful. Also breaking Valkyrie was done with dark resonance probably to show how strong it is, and how much of a threat Phi is.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt just connects with Valtryek to do more coordinated stuff for strategies and such. For him a bunch of resonance just came out and he broke Valtryek.

But he literally yells and grows more powerful. Also breaking Valkyrie was done with dark resonance probably to show how strong it is, and how much of a threat Phi is.

That's far from accurate. With Valt we got to see his growth in skill in power. He worked to the bone to get better. Aiger was just a walking wall of Deus Ex Machina.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Valt just connects with Valtryek to do more coordinated stuff for strategies and such. For him a bunch of resonance just came out and he broke Valtryek.

That's not how it works you connect with your bey for more synergy so you can pull off like a faster rush launch. Also dark resonance is just plot armor.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:03 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: But he literally yells and grows more powerful. Also breaking Valkyrie was done with dark resonance probably to show how strong it is, and how much of a threat Phi is.

With Valt we actually got to see his growth in skill in power. He worked to the bone to get better. Aiger was just a walking wall of Deus Ex Machina.

Right because training like Lui doesn’t count as hard work. Aiga worked pretty hard as well and Valt didn’t work nearly as hard as Aiga.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: With Valt we actually got to see his growth in skill in power. He worked to the bone to get better. Aiger was just a walking wall of Deus Ex Machina.

Right because training like Lui doesn’t count as hard work. Aiga worked pretty hard as well and Valt didn’t work nearly as hard as Aiga.

He didn't even train he just pulled the thing like once. Valt had to like do stuff like constant training at home and training at the bey club everyday and stuff.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:07 PM)Admiral W Wrote: With Valt we actually got to see his growth in skill in power. He worked to the bone to get better. Aiger was just a walking wall of Deus Ex Machina.

There are different ways of interpreting hard work. We also have to understand that Aiga chose the quick way to power with dark resonance and overly aggressive training.

Not even close, once or twice we saw him with that machine. On the other hand we always saw Valt training to improve his skills. Always working harder to perfect his moves. Not the case with Aiger.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Right because training like Lui doesn’t count as hard work. Aiga worked pretty hard as well and Valt didn’t work nearly as hard as Aiga.

Not even close, once or twice we saw him with that machine. On the other hand we always saw Valt training to improve his skills. Always working harder to perfect his moves. Not the case with Aiger.

Not only that, but Aiga is honestly a has-been. Wasn’t really that good beyond Cho-z.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:09 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Right because training like Lui doesn’t count as hard work. Aiga worked pretty hard as well and Valt didn’t work nearly as hard as Aiga.

Off screen training exsists you know. It’s also about quality over quantity. The quality of training that Lui did was definitely harder than Aiga and Aiga trained like Lui.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:11 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Not even close, once or twice we saw him with that machine. On the other hand we always saw Valt training to improve his skills. Always working harder to perfect his moves. Not the case with Aiger.

Off screen training exsists you know. It’s also about quality over quantity. The quality of training that Lui did was definitely harder than Aiga and Aiga trained like Lui.

That's not how you add believability to character in story. That's needs to be shown. We as the audience have to see that. So called off screen training is something we can't even verify and is lazy writing. And again we only saw Aiger use that machine once or twice.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:13 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Off screen training exsists you know. It’s also about quality over quantity. The quality of training that Lui did was definitely harder than Aiga and Aiga trained like Lui.

That's not how you add believability to character in story. That's needs to be shown. We as the audience has to see that. So called off screen is something we can't even verify and is lazy writing.

You can just do a time skip and say "Aiger trained alot" and then in the same episode he's strong enough to beat Valt and becomes champion cause he "trained alot." I mean they didn't do that but just an example. That not good at all.
see this what in talking about
if you dont like a character it's most likely going to lead to an arguement
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:15 PM)Admiral W Wrote: That's not how you add believability to character in story. That's needs to be shown. We as the audience has to see that. So called off screen is something we can't even verify and is lazy writing.

You can just do a time skip and say "Aiger trained alot" and then in the same episode he's strong enough to beat Valt and becomes champion cause he "trained alot." I mean they didn't do that but just an example. That not good at all.

Exactly. That reason and others is why Turbo is bottom of the barrel when it comes to Burst. Sparking isn't too far behind.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: You can just do a time skip and say "Aiger trained alot" and then in the same episode he's strong enough to beat Valt and becomes champion cause he "trained alot." I mean they didn't do that but just an example. That not good at all.

Exactly. That reason and others is why Turbo is bottom of the barrel when it comes to Burst. Sparking isn't too far behind.

But Sparking looks cool  Cool
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:20 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Exactly. That reason and others is why Turbo is bottom of the barrel when it comes to Burst. Sparking isn't too far behind.

But Sparking looks cool  Cool

The only thing it has going for it lol.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:23 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: But Sparking looks cool  Cool

The only thing it has going for it lol.

But why'd they have to cut out Hikaru's depression arc it also gave Hyuga development. In my opinion they should have a spin off where they just animate the manga.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:24 PM)Admiral W Wrote: The only thing it has going for it lol.

But why'd they have to cut out Hikaru's depression arc it also gave Hyuga development. In my opinion they should have a spin off where they just animate the manga.

So much good material was left by the wayside. That depression arc gave depth to Hikaru while at the same time giving room for Hyuga to grow. That's good storytelling and it has been sadly missing since season 1&2. I would love for them to animate the manga but unfortunately I don't see it happening.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: But why'd they have to cut out Hikaru's depression arc it also gave Hyuga development. In my opinion they should have a spin off where they just animate the manga.

So much good material was left by the wayside. That depression arc gave depth to Hikaru while at the same time giving room for Hyuga to grow. That's good storytelling and it has been sadly missing since season 1&2. I would love for them to animate the manga but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

This is done for one reason and that is that the manga and anime are two different things. In order to distinguish itself the anime has skipped through this.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:25 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: But why'd they have to cut out Hikaru's depression arc it also gave Hyuga development. In my opinion they should have a spin off where they just animate the manga.

anything is possible
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: So much good material was left by the wayside. That depression arc gave depth to Hikaru while at the same time giving room for Hyuga to grow. That's good storytelling and it has been sadly missing since season 1&2. I would love for them to animate the manga but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

This is done for one reason and that is that the manga and anime are two different things. In order to distinguish itself the anime has skipped through this.

I think you're just kinda dumb actually an anime is an animated adaption of the manga, the anime is supposed to just be the manga but moving.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:44 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: This is done for one reason and that is that the manga and anime are two different things. In order to distinguish itself the anime has skipped through this.

I think you're just kinda dumb actually an anime is an animated adaption of the manga, the anime is supposed to just be the manga but moving.

Not true at all. There are lots of anime that are different from their manga and there are manga that are supposed to be anime based. Also sparking anime is way different from the manga. (Maybe you’re a little bit dumb on this topic)
Some anime don't properly follow up the manga, it's why some people say it's better to read from the beginning.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:43 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:28 PM)Admiral W Wrote: So much good material was left by the wayside. That depression arc gave depth to Hikaru while at the same time giving room for Hyuga to grow. That's good storytelling and it has been sadly missing since season 1&2. I would love for them to animate the manga but unfortunately I don't see it happening.

The manga is the source material for the anime. Without the manga there is no anime. My hero academia is an excellent example of how to do it right. There isn't some rule that stipulates the manga and anime have to be different. Burst going forward should take a lesson from that good example.