5. Lui
6. Aiger
7. Free
8. Dante
9. Rantaro
10. Silas
11. Ranjiro

Why Shu and Lane above Valt?

Well Lain's been proven insanely strong already and from what we've seen I personally think Shu just barely get's above Valt, but the power levels between those 2 are always pretty close anyways.
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:36 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Why Shu and Lane above Valt?

Well Lain's been proven insanely strong already and from what we've seen I personally think Shu just barely get's above Valt, but the power levels between those 2 are always pretty close anyways.

Valt and Lane never battled in the manga, right? And from what I understand, Shu was training Lane so that there would be someone other than himself who could even pose a challenge to Valt, and based on how Hiro ranked them, Valt is stronger than Shu, not by some huge margin, pretty close, but he's still stronger.
Anyways Lane will not be in the number 1 spot or number 2 spot forever by the end of sparking I think he will go to number six after Lui and before Dantae
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:42 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Anyways Lane will not be in the number 1 spot forever by the end of sparking I think he will go to number six after Lui and before Dantae

He actually never got to the number 1 spot. He's ranked 2nd.
I'm moving my teir list here
1. Lane(For now)
2. Shu
3. Valt
4. Aiga
5. Free
6. Lui
7. Drum
8. Hygua
9. Hikaru
10. Silas
11. Wakiya
12. Rantaro
13. Rangiro
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:37 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Well Lain's been proven insanely strong already and from what we've seen I personally think Shu just barely get's above Valt, but the power levels between those 2 are always pretty close anyways.

Valt and Lane never battled in the manga, right? And from what I understand, Shu was training Lane so that there would be someone other than himself who could even pose a challenge to Valt, and based on how Hiro ranked them, Valt is stronger than Shu, not by some huge margin, pretty close, but he's still stronger.

Lain would probably be able to beat Valt it could go either way but I think we've seen more skillful Shu feats.
Shu defeated Lane while Valt coudn't so Shu has higher/greater feats
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:41 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Valt and Lane never battled in the manga, right? And from what I understand, Shu was training Lane so that there would be someone other than himself who could even pose a challenge to Valt, and based on how Hiro ranked them, Valt is stronger than Shu, not by some huge margin, pretty close, but he's still stronger.

Lain would probably be able to beat Valt it could go either way but I think we've seen more skillful Shu feats.

Lain would certainly give him a run for his money so to speak, but I don't think he could take down Valt with any degree of certainty, certainly possible, but I wouldn't rank him above Valt given that they haven't battled. All we can do is speculate. As far as Shu is concerned, he and Valt just go about battling differently. Both are strategic bladers but Valt is more about the attack. What particular feats do you mean?

(Feb. 20, 2021  6:56 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Shu defeated Lane while Valt coudn't so Shu has higher/greater feats

We're talking about the manga specifically, and the only reason Valt didn't defeat Lane was in order to move Lane on to battle Shu. Pure plot armor. Besides Valt just took Lane and Shu down.
(Feb. 20, 2021  7:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  6:52 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Lain would probably be able to beat Valt it could go either way but I think we've seen more skillful Shu feats.

Lain would certainly give him a run for his money so to speak, but I don't think he could take down Valt with any degree of certainty, certainly possible, but I wouldn't rank him above Valt given that they haven't battled. All we can do is speculate. As far as Shu is concerned, he and Valt just go about battling differently. Both are strategic bladers but Valt is more about the attack. What particular feats do you mean?

(Feb. 20, 2021  6:56 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Shu defeated Lane while Valt coudn't so Shu has higher/greater feats

We're talking about the manga specifically, and the only reason Valt didn't defeat Lane was in order to move Lane on to battle Shu. Pure plot armor. Besides Valt just took Lane and Shu down.

He had help defeating Lean, so that doesn't really count. His battle with Shu started and ended on pretty even footing as well.
(Feb. 20, 2021  7:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  7:00 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Lain would certainly give him a run for his money so to speak, but I don't think he could take down Valt with any degree of certainty, certainly possible, but I wouldn't rank him above Valt given that they haven't battled. All we can do is speculate. As far as Shu is concerned, he and Valt just go about battling differently. Both are strategic bladers but Valt is more about the attack. What particular feats do you mean?

He had help defeating Lean, so that doesn't really count. His battle with Shu started and ended on pretty even footing as well.

Rantaro gave him the opening, but it was Valt's raw strength that knocked him out, even while Lane was all flared up. Valt and Shu are close in strength, if anything, Valt is a smidge stronger, but not by much.
I don't feel like arguing anymore this is just from what I saw.

S6 chapter 1 speculation:

I chose pretty random names but you get the idea.
I'm looking forward to seeing what they do with the story.
(Feb. 20, 2021  8:41 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: I don't feel like arguing anymore this is just from what I saw.

S6 chapter 1 speculation:

I chose pretty random names but you get the idea.

This all sounds really interesting so far, I look forward to what direction the series will take from here.
Don’t think we’ll get any demon slayers or anything like that because of the Valkyrie evolution.
(Feb. 20, 2021  10:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Don’t think we’ll get any demon slayers or anything like that because of the Valkyrie evolution.

demon slayer: beyblade burst edition
(Feb. 20, 2021  10:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Don’t think we’ll get any demon slayers or anything like that because of the Valkyrie evolution.

What does Valtryek have to do with a guy that stops evil Beys.
(Feb. 20, 2021  11:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

What does Valtryek have to do with a guy that stops evil Beys.

Quite simple. With Valkyrie means the return of Valt. Furthermore I doubt they would do something where the antagonists are good guys and the protagonist is a villain (especially with the age demographic being pretty low).
(Feb. 20, 2021  11:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  11:51 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: What does Valtryek have to do with a guy that stops evil Beys.

Quite simple. With Valkyrie means the return of Valt. Furthermore I doubt they would do something where the antagonists are good guys and the protagonist is a villain (especially with the age demographic being pretty low).

Bell isn't a bad guy.
(Feb. 20, 2021  7:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  7:20 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: He had help defeating Lean, so that doesn't really count. His battle with Shu started and ended on pretty even footing as well.

Rantaro gave him the opening, but it was Valt's raw strength that knocked him out, even while Lane was all flared up. Valt and Shu are close in strength, if anything, Valt is a smidge stronger, but not by much.

Nah, he was completely open in that small moment after unleashing Limit Break The End. That's probably why he was so scared, since he knew he was at his weakest right then and there. Not to mention, Lucifer was already off balance from previous attacks. I also wouldn't say that Valt is a smidge stronger than Shu, since that supposed gap would essentially mean little in an actual battle. Even if, their feats this season make them pretty even.
(Feb. 21, 2021  12:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 20, 2021  7:22 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Rantaro gave him the opening, but it was Valt's raw strength that knocked him out, even while Lane was all flared up. Valt and Shu are close in strength, if anything, Valt is a smidge stronger, but not by much.

Nah, he was completely open in that small moment after unleashing Limit Break The End. That's probably why he was so scared, since he knew he was at his weakest right then and there. Not to mention, Lucifer was already off balance from previous attacks. I also wouldn't say that Valt is a smidge stronger than Shu, since that supposed gap would essentially mean little in an actual battle. Even if, their feats this season make them pretty even.

When you look closely at the scene, Lucius reoriented itself after flaring up, that's why it's wasn't wobbling anymore. After unleashing limit break, it was fine. It was all flared up and ready to go. It wasn't wobbling or anything. Brave Sword simply knocked him out. Couldn't withstand that raw power. As far as far as Valt and Shu are concerned, it was stated from the beginning that Valt was the was the strongest legendary blader. Period, and Hiro Morita ranked them very specifically. Truthfully I think we just have different perspectives on it. Which is fine. No one's word is law.
(Feb. 21, 2021  12:24 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Feb. 21, 2021  12:15 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Nah, he was completely open in that small moment after unleashing Limit Break The End. That's probably why he was so scared, since he knew he was at his weakest right then and there. Not to mention, Lucifer was already off balance from previous attacks. I also wouldn't say that Valt is a smidge stronger than Shu, since that supposed gap would essentially mean little in an actual battle. Even if, their feats this season make them pretty even.

When you look closely at the scene, Lucius reoriented itself after flaring up, that's why it's wasn't wobbling anymore. After unleashing limit break, it was fine. It was all flared up and ready to go. It wasn't wobbling or anything. Brave Sword simply knocked him out. Couldn't withstand that raw power. As far as far as Valt and Shu are concerned, it was stated from the beginning that Valt was the was the strongest legendary blader. Period, and Hiro Morita ranked them very specifically. Truthfully I think we just have different perspectives on it. Which is fine. No one's word is law.

Like I said, not saying that Valt didn't have an extreme amount of raw power, but under regular circumstances, it would not defeat Lean in any capacity. That situation was perfect for him, which is also a testament to his skill and Rantaro's sacrifice. Granted, let's just agree to disagree 👍.
Lain can adapt quickly though, something as little as wobbling would switch up the angle of Lucius and make Valtryek hit a complexly different part.
for me the last episode just made shu and valt equal.  valt didn't have any advantage an raw power vice versa with spriggan at the end valkyrie stop literally a fraction of second after spriggan talk about close match. although the anime doesn't follow the manga but one thing that the anime did is showing what hiro did with his #1 & #2 (before lane won shu fun fact lane won normally in the manga not that ridiculous 10 round sacrificing shu to show how strong lane is ). by the end of sparking my ranking will have valt & shu at the same place or their rank can be interchangeable that's for sure for me . the bois did great from s1 to sparking their promise have been fully and completely fulfill.
Yeah the outcome could've gone either way but Valt was favored cause he popular.