Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

What if Lane gets another evolution
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  7:51 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Who would win.

Hikaru vs Damian
Faust vs Doji
King vs Dynamis
Masamune vs Kyoya
Masamune vs Ryuga
Damian
Faust
King
Kyoya
Ryuga

Chris vs Julian
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:24 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Damian
Faust
King
Kyoya
Ryuga

Chris vs Julian

I think Chris
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:24 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:05 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Damian
Faust
King
Kyoya
Ryuga

Chris vs Julian

Definetly Chris.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:23 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: What if Lane gets another evolution

Doubtful. Main antagonists usually get only one evolution in their season (unless they're Lui, in which case they get none, and Lucifer The End is already pretty good), buuut at this point I can't bother to care, so I guess I'll let it slide on the off chance of it happening. Still highly unlikely tho
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Doubtful. Main antagonists usually get only one evolution in their season (unless they're Lui, in which case they get none, and Lucifer The End is already pretty good), buuut at this point I can't bother to care, so I guess I'll let it slide on the off chance of it happening. Still highly unlikely tho

Unless they pull something like Dread Phoenix
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:16 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote: Doubtful. Main antagonists usually get only one evolution in their season (unless they're Lui, in which case they get none, and Lucifer The End is already pretty good), buuut at this point I can't bother to care, so I guess I'll let it slide on the off chance of it happening. Still highly unlikely tho

Unless they pull something like Dread Phoenix

Dead Phoenix is the only evolution of Revive Phoenix, so it's the same case as the others.

Also, just realised this thread is now at 333 pages. Wow.
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:43 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:24 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote: Chris vs Julian

Definetly Chris.

Chris vs Faust
Faust vs Ryuga
Jack vs Damian
(Nov. 28, 2020  10:02 PM)Freedelahoya4 Wrote:
(Nov. 28, 2020  8:43 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Definetly Chris.

Chris vs Faust
Faust vs Ryuga
Jack vs Damian

Faust
Ryuga
Damian
(Nov. 28, 2020  9:15 PM)PinkRose Wrote:

Yeah that would too much evo
2 weeks and 2 days till the next chapter.....I wanna see everyone's final final bets on if Hikaru will beat Lain or not. Also, if Hikaru gets beat up really bad them Hyuga jumps in to save him, that turns into a completely different battle, Hikaru and Hyuga vs Lain, and before the point where Hyuga would hypothetically come in, Hikaru would be beat up, so he would lose. Just to clarify.
Lane completely recks Hikaru. After that Hyuga starts getting all the development and the brothers get stronger and later on in the manga chapters defeat Lane.
Hyuga has a bey pop Valt sticker on his luggage.
Klaus vs Damian
Ryo Hagane w/Burn fireblaze vs Helios
Dread Cannon Crush

Mirage Claw
Raging Upper

Will harry become king or not

How do you change the profile name
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:00 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Will harry become king or not

Harry won’t become king
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:01 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:00 PM)Sahaj Buttar Wrote: Will harry become king or not

Harry won’t become king

Yes he will jk
Lane is cheating technically because he is getting help from Harry so lane should be kicked out of the legends festival and all tournaments
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Lane is cheating technically because he is getting help from Harry so lane should be kicked out of the legends festival and all tournaments
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:17 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote:
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Lane is cheating technically because he is getting help from Harry so lane should be kicked out of the legends festival and all tournaments
Lane is cheating lol.
LETS BAN HIM FROM OUR MINECRAFT SERVER!
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:14 PM)kai edits Wrote: Lane is cheating technically because he is getting help from Harry so lane should be kicked out of the legends festival and all tournaments

Lol Harry was just bein mad
(Nov. 29, 2020  8:18 PM)kai edits Wrote:
Lane is cheating lol.
LETS BAN HIM FROM OUR MINECRAFT SERVER!
Harry should leave Lane and join Rantaro.