Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

(Mar. 30, 2022  1:16 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2022  4:28 AM)Achilles25 Wrote: Red eye breakdown?

There's definitely material there for a Character Arc Breakdown, but it would be part of Shu's Arc Breakdown.

Yessir bet. Gwyn breakdown sounds nice as well.
Random Thought: Who would win, Valt or Ginka this is based on their skill and strength and strategys, basically if Ginka was in burst or if valt was in metal.
oof I gotta go with my boy gingka he was constantly getting stronger by the battle and has more bey knowledge than valt
(Mar. 30, 2022  5:40 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Random Thought: Who would win, Valt or Ginka this is based on their skill and strength and strategys, basically if Ginka was in burst or if valt was in metal.

These kinds of comparisons are inherently flawed. There's no way to really compare.
(Mar. 30, 2022  5:53 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Mar. 30, 2022  5:40 PM)LegendJustice Wrote: Random Thought: Who would win, Valt or Ginka this is based on their skill and strength and strategys, basically if Ginka was in burst or if valt was in metal.

These kinds of comparisons are inherently flawed. There's no way to really compare.

This is true but I'm more intrested in what your opinion is and why you think that one is .
ya will in a way admiral is kinda right

Honestly it really goes by personal opinion but I would have to say a tie. They are both good in their own way and they both have their pros and cons. So again I would have to say a tie.
Mfb vs burst cant be compared for obvous reason even of we put one an burst or an mfb. They cant be scale like this cause both series got completely different scaling the only ones that can give the answer are the writers i mean both writers. The vs that can be make is mfb vs OG cause they scaling are very similar if not the same
I'm really hoping for when we eventually get a Gen 4 of Beyblade, that we get a bit more female bladers in the anime. Ilya was a cool character and all but i'm really disappointed in how the writers treated her character in the later half of the show, Magma Ifrit being a hasbro-only bey also just ticks me off on so many levels.

What's even more depressing is that we never actually see Ilya resonate with Ifrit after her battle with Lui and her last actual battle of the season was in Ep.41 against Phenomeno, it's just sad how quickly and how badly she got sidelined.

Again, really hoping for better female representation in Gen 4, whenever that happens..
(Mar. 31, 2022  12:29 AM)DeltaZakuro Wrote: I'm really hoping for when we eventually get a Gen 4 of Beyblade, that we get a bit more female bladers in the anime. Ilya was a cool character and all but i'm really disappointed in how the writers treated her character in the later half of the show, Magma Ifrit being a hasbro-only bey also just ticks me off on so many levels.

What's even more depressing is that we never actually see Ilya resonate with Ifrit after her battle with Lui and her last actual battle of the season was in Ep.41 against Phenomeno, it's just sad how quickly and how badly she got sidelined.

Again, really hoping for better female representation in Gen 4, whenever that happens..

I agree. Adding in, Magma Ifrit being a Hasbro exclusive makes Ilya come off as being made to appeal the western audience. Especially since the west is known for being progressive, and turning more inclusive towards other types of people. Its also a coincidence for a breakthrough female character to have an exclusive Bey as well — wont blame people for thinking it could possibly be intentional
and I feel like valt is overrated
(Jun. 02, 2009  2:56 PM)BeyUK-Espio Wrote: *Può contenere spoiler*

Sembrava appropriato farlo qui. Non volevo davvero creare un nuovo thread solo per V-Force e non c'era nessun altro posto appropriato per mettere pensieri casuali riguardo all'anime e al manga. Bene, comunque, dritti al punto.

Sto prendendo screenshot di V-Force per BeyUK. Stare seduti per 15 episodi è una vera tortura! Prendo schermate dalla versione italiana. La musica puzza, l'animazione fa schifo. Voglio dire, questo è semplicemente terribile. Di gran lunga la peggiore stagione delle tre.

L'unica cosa positiva che è emersa dalla stagione di V-Force è stato il maggiore coinvolgimento dei Bit Beast e il fatto che i Bit Beasts apparissero come creature solide piuttosto che esseri chiari. Vedere le piccole bestie combattere così come le lame è stato fantastico!

Giorgio Vanni: Triggered!!!
PS
Why you know Italian version of Beyblade?

(Mar. 31, 2022  12:29 AM)Delta Zakuro Wrote: Spero davvero che quando alla fine avremo un Beyblade Gen 4, avremo un po' più di blader femminili nell'anime. Ilya era un personaggio fantastico e tutto, ma sono davvero deluso dal modo in cui gli sceneggiatori hanno trattato il suo personaggio nella seconda metà dello spettacolo, essendo Magma Ifrit un bey solo hasbro, mi ha anche stuzzicato su così tanti livelli.

Ciò che è ancora più deprimente è che non vediamo mai Ilya risuonare con Ifrit dopo la sua battaglia con Lui e la sua ultima battaglia reale della stagione è stata nell'Ep.41 contro Phenomeno, è solo triste quanto velocemente e quanto gravemente sia stata messa da parte.

Ancora una volta, sperando davvero in una migliore rappresentazione femminile in Gen 4, ogni volta che ciò accade..
Impossible: 
Beyblade, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokémon is for nerd Boys
Make Money with !OF, gossip and horoscope Is for popular Girls
PS
Isn't my rules, Is hetero-cis-normativy way to see the Life like in The Bible

(Mar. 31, 2022  2:09 PM)Godzilla Fan101 Wrote: e mi sento come se Valt fosse sopravvalutato
Certo: è un flanderization (rendendo il  personaggio troppo semplice, vedi Ned Flanders)...
PS
e poi cosa ti aspettavi da qualcuno con il nome uscito da Boruto bloodline (Minato-Naruto-Boruto-Varuto)?🤣🤣🤣🤣👌🏼
almost had a perfect mind lmao
Hey guys Beyblade Burst Surge is now available to stream on Netflix! I just watching it this morning!
(Apr. 02, 2022  4:55 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys Beyblade Burst Surge is now available to stream on Netflix! I just watching it this morning!

Is it the Whole Season or just the first 12 Episodes?
(Apr. 02, 2022  5:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Apr. 02, 2022  4:55 AM)TeamRocketDJJ Wrote: Hey guys Beyblade Burst Surge is now available to stream on Netflix! I just watching it this morning!

The whole season surprisingly
(Apr. 02, 2022  5:11 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:

It’s the whole entire season with all 26 episodes!
It seems that bladers having unique titles indicative of who they are is a unique element Burst brought in. Since I've been watching a lot of OG lately (First watchthrough) I thought it would fun to come up with some unique names for some of these bladers. Credit to Phantom Legend for the idea. Here are some names I came up with for the four main bladers of OG.

Tyson Granger: The Tempest Knight
Kai Hiwatari: The Eternal Fire
Max Tate: Great Wall of the Sea
Ray Kon: The Swift Thunderbolt
(Apr. 03, 2022  12:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It seems that bladers having unique titles indicative of who they are is a unique element Burst brought in. Since I've been watching a lot of OG lately (First watchthrough) I thought it would fun to come up with some unique names for some of these bladers. Credit to Phantom Legend for the idea. Here are some names I came up with for the four main bladers of OG.

Those are pretty nice. It really fits their characters and the beys that they use. I really need to rewatch original generation because i didnt get past V-force. Never got the time to.
(Apr. 03, 2022  11:20 PM)Phantom legend Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2022  12:27 AM)Admiral W Wrote: It seems that bladers having unique titles indicative of who they are is a unique element Burst brought in. Since I've been watching a lot of OG lately (First watchthrough) I thought it would fun to come up with some unique names for some of these bladers. Credit to Phantom Legend for the idea. Here are some names I came up with for the four main bladers of OG.

Those are pretty nice. It really fits their characters and the beys that they use. I really need to rewatch original generation because i didnt get past V-force. Never got the time to.

Thanks. I thought about their beys characteristics and the characteristics of the characters themselves.

I kinda skipped the first two seasons and went straight to G Revolution which I finished yesterday.
(Apr. 04, 2022  12:23 AM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2022  11:20 PM)Phantom legend Wrote: Those are pretty nice. It really fits their characters and the beys that they use. I really need to rewatch original generation because i didnt get past V-force. Never got the time to.

Thanks. I thought about their beys characteristics and the characteristics of the characters themselves.

I kinda skipped the first two seasons and went straight to G Revolution which I finished yesterday.
Ahh i see ok then. Well how did you enjoy your first watch through of G-Revolution then? Dont really hear much people talk about it
From the og the only skipable is v-force to a certain degree and depends on who. Both season 1 and g revolution needs to be watch missing how the bladebreakers come together is their and how their bey came to be specially Tyson and other character devolpment . G revolution is simply the peak and aslo some character interaction which Again s1 is requiered for example Rai and the white tigers or max with the all stars cause of their origins.
I did a small rewatch of burst and i actually noticed some details.
1. Every og Main has Strom in the name of their bey besides Valt as he has Victory while Shu has Storm
2. Bell Never directly defeated Illya but Ranzo did in the tag team.
3. Wakiya mentioned the creation of a bey club that has some of the worlds top bladers. But its never really focused on and is completely forgotton.
4. Rantaro is confirmed to have cyclone. Now that rantaro has cyclone its possible that he made it/can make it back into the top 15.
5. I believe wakyia finally made his first apperance with jet in the Db manga.
6. If you think about it Rantaro is the only blader lane never beat. Yes he did defeat him in the tag team but lane and shu officially lost making rantaro and Valt the winners.
7. When every blader does gold turbo they only give off particles but when Valt does gold turbo he releases a massive wave.
8. Its never really stated how Rashad became the number 1 as he never defeated valt or the legends (to our knowledge).
9. In the manga raul?(cant spell his name) made Ultimate/helped Valt make ultimate Valkyrie. The bey that would help Valt once again become the Worlds Strongest Blader. While in the anime Valt made it by himself.