Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts

Aiag and Drum's victory's against Valt are equivalent and in their battle against each other, they both had help from their team mates and still tied. In F&S vs A&R AIga still won even if Rangiro was the reason they won. AIga did better in the Tag Leuge In My Opinion. Drum can not beat Aiga in my opinion.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:42 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: 1-Even though Valt is mentioned as the strongest Blader in the world, no one can change the fact that he lost against Aiga and Lean in a 1v1 match.
2-Drum until today did not win Aiga 1v1 no matter if they drew does not mean victory
3-Even though Valt defeated Lean in the tag match, he only won because Rantaro sacrificed himself so as not to take the limit break do not mean that he is stronger than Lean (Even though he is mentioned as the strongest of all)

just so you know strongest doesn't mean unbeatable
this is just a bias 100 moment
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:46 PM)Instarez Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:42 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: 1-Even though Valt is mentioned as the strongest Blader in the world, no one can change the fact that he lost against Aiga and Lean in a 1v1 match.
2-Drum until today did not win Aiga 1v1 no matter if they drew does not mean victory
3-Even though Valt defeated Lean in the tag match, he only won because Rantaro sacrificed himself so as not to take the limit break do not mean that he is stronger than Lean (Even though he is mentioned as the strongest of all)

You fools are still saying this bro? Just accept it and put your bias aside, #1 is definitive.
It's his opinion and calling hima fool is kind of rude don't you think? Anyways, let him be in bias and misbelif. He knows the facts but doesn't accept them.
Well I still hope that one day Drum will defeat Aiga. It's bad that they make Dragon trash to Achilles, wherever Drum have more potential than Aiga and Asahi brothers. Drum not beat Aiga in GT because he had less experience. With Imperial Dragon he could defeat him. In Sparking all tag team battles except Valt and Free vs Rantaro and Sisco, Lui and Drum vs Hikaru and Rantaro, Free and Lui vs Hyuga and Valt in Legend Festival were trash. They make Aiga less resonance and Drum not use GT or serious mode
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:52 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Aiag and Drum's victory's against Valt are equivalent and in their battle against each other, they both had help from their team mates and still tied.  In F&S vs A&R AIga still won even if Rangiro was the reason they won. AIga did better in the Tag Leuge In My Opinion. Drum can not beat Aiga in my opinion.

But how could Aiga have done better if his only proper eliminations were in one episode with help? Drum actually eliminated someone on his own and never lost a battle without a good fight (while Aiga did). At the very least, they should be considered equal since everyone in the tag league other than Lane basically wins by defeating an opponent while they are at a disadvantage.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:27 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Okay. sorry. Well to that, I think Aiga has more power/skill than Drum. Aiga beat Drum 2 times and Drum only won 1 time against Aiga and even then he got hepled from Lui and tied with him. And Drum didn't do much in the Super Legend Tag leuge to. Only took out Rantaro and did a Raging Tempest whcih still tied with Aiga's Infinite Buster.

Aiga had help from Ranjiro too so they tied on equal grounds. Also, Drum actually eliminated Rantaro on his own without help (yes, Rantaro was caught off guard but it’s still more impressive) and he also participated in Valt’s elimination which is an equivalent of Aiga eliminating Valt. Drum’s in the tag league are better.

Don't forget when it was Lui and Drum vs Rantaro and Hikaru in the Legends Festival, Drum was able to take on Rantaro and Hikaru at the same time, bursted Glide Ragnaruk and even knocked back King Helios, sure they weren't as powerful as they would become later on, but it's still kinda a feat
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:32 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Aiga had help from Ranjiro too so they tied on equal grounds. Also, Drum actually eliminated Rantaro on his own without help (yes, Rantaro was caught off guard but it’s still more impressive) and he also participated in Valt’s elimination which is an equivalent of Aiga eliminating Valt. Drum’s in the tag league are better.

Don't forget when it was Lui and Drum vs Rantaro and Hikaru in the Legends Festival, Drum was able to take on Rantaro and Hikaru at the same time, bursted Glide Ragnaruk and even knocked back King Helios, sure they weren't as powerful as they would become later on, but it's still kinda a feat

Yeah I agree, that definitely counts for something.
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:53 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:42 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: 1-Apesar de Valt ser citado como o Blader mais forte do mundo, ninguém pode mudar o fato de ter perdido para Aiga e Lean em uma partida 1x1.
2-Drum até hoje não venceu Aiga 1v1 por mais empate não significa vitória
3-Mesmo Valt derrotando Lean no tag match, só venceu porque Rantaro se sacrificou para não quebrar o limite não quer dizer isso ele é mais forte do que Lean (embora seja mencionado como o mais forte de todos)

só para você saber o mais forte não significa imbatível,
este é apenas um momento de tendência 100

For some reason I said that nothing changes the fact that Aiga and Lean won

I'm not saying I didn't accept it, to tell you the truth I already accepted the fact that Valt Aoi is the strongest Blader in the world I just think is a little unfair because it just ignores the fact that Aiga and Lean defeated him but if Hiro Morita decided who we are to discuss whether or not Valt is the strongest
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:49 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:53 PM)Pixi Wrote: só para você saber o mais forte não significa imbatível,

I'm not saying I didn't accept it, to tell you the truth I already accepted the fact that Valt Aoi is the strongest Blader in the world I just think is a little unfair because it just ignores the fact that Aiga and Lean defeated him but if Hiro Morita decided who we are to discuss whether or not Valt is the strongest

It seems like your trying to dispute the fact that Valt is the strongest. There's nothing to dispute, Valt is the Strongest Blader in the World. That's all there is to it.
Yes I know we just can't ignore what happened in the past. But the past is past the strength of all the Bladers has changed and if they chose Valt as the strongest in the world then it will be
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:49 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  8:53 PM)Pixi Wrote: só para você saber o mais forte não significa imbatível,

again strongest doesn't mean unbeatable but ok
if you have a problem with the rankings go to morita and ask him to change them or whatever
sheeeesh
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:00 PM)Pixi Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:49 PM)Edjelson Semedo Wrote: Por alguma razão eu disse que nada muda o fato de que Aiga e Lean ganharam

Não estou dizendo que não aceitei, para falar a verdade eu já aceitei o fato de que Valt Aoi é o Blader mais forte do mundo, só acho um pouco injusto porque simplesmente ignora o fato de que Aiga e Lean derrotaram ele, mas se Hiro Morita decidir quem somos, discutir se Valt é ou não o mais forte

de novo, o mais forte não significa imbatível, mas ok,
se você tiver um problema com as classificações, vá até Morita e peça a ele para alterá-las ou o que quer que seja
I'll say it again I never mentioned anything about being unbeatable or not I just mentioned several times that I don't even want to know if Valt is the strongest or not if they chose it like that so be patient
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:03 PM)NobodyBlader Wrote: Don't forget when it was Lui and Drum vs Rantaro and Hikaru in the Legends Festival, Drum was able to take on Rantaro and Hikaru at the same time, bursted Glide Ragnaruk and even knocked back King Helios, sure they weren't as powerful as they would become later on, but it's still kinda a feat

Yeah I agree, that definitely counts for something.

We were talking about the Legend Super Tag leuge, not the legend festival. On the legend festival, Aiga did better to. Bursted Drum and Took down Lane(even tough by fluke).
Dante and Aiger are about equal. Though I do agree that Dante did better during the Tag League. I don't agree with the thought that Dante could never defeat Aiger, I think that severely underestimates Dante's power.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:04 PM)MasterChef Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  9:04 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah I agree, that definitely counts for something.

We were talking about the Legend Super Tag leuge, not the legend festival. On the legend festival, Aiga did better to. Bursted Drum and Took down Lane(even tough by fluke).

Yeah he did better in the festival, but not the tag league seeing as he didn’t eliminate anyone without help and only contributed properly to a single battle.

(Apr. 15, 2021  10:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Dante and Aiger are about equal. Though I do agree that Dante did better during the Tag League. I don't agree with the thought that Dante could never defeat Aiger, I think that severely underestimates Dante's power.

Honestly, I think the tag league made it clear that anyone can beat anyone who isn’t Lane if they play their cards right. For example, Ranjiro beat Silas, Silas beat Lui and Lui beat Ranjiro. There are no consistent power levels in this tournament, more like signature moments.
not being able to defeated certain bladers and still be strongest is not unfair at all it's just how it works.  Serena Williams is still consider the stronger tennis woman compares to Naomi Osaka despite having lost to her twice back to back media and most people still says that Serena still stronger.  being the strongest doesn't equal can't lose . plus aiga like beat valt what 2 years ago? . and about the lane situation we need to look it 2 ways valt never lost to lane in the manga he never even had the chance.  now the question is could he beat valt an the manga? well his at risk to lose to valt cause not only lane lost to hyuga but also shu an a rematch which lane ask for it, considering that shu is scale to valt (with valt being stronger ) the result is their . as for the anime the over exaggerated with lane a bit to much but still took an L vs valt whether rantaro sacrifice himself it's not like lane couldn't survive this is the same guy that took on 4 bladers at once he simply got outsmarted & overpowered momentarily it's just that simple.  like said once fans are just not happy that their own characters is not the #1 it's just a matter of it's not an their liking what the author choose & unlike us the actually know where their strength is cause well they created them it's just that simple. that was long lol
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:21 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:04 PM)MasterChef Wrote: We were talking about the Legend Super Tag leuge, not the legend festival. On the legend festival, Aiga did better to. Bursted Drum and Took down Lane(even tough by fluke).

Yeah he did better in the festival, but not the tag league seeing as he didn’t eliminate anyone without help and only contributed properly to a single battle.

(Apr. 15, 2021  10:18 PM)Admiral W Wrote: Dante and Aiger are about equal. Though I do agree that Dante did better during the Tag League. I don't agree with the thought that Dante could never defeat Aiger, I think that severely underestimates Dante's power.

Honestly, I think the tag league made it clear that anyone can beat anyone who isn’t Lane if they play their cards right. For example, Ranjiro beat Silas, Silas beat Lui and Lui beat Ranjiro. There are no consistent power levels in this tournament, more like signature moments.

To a degree I'm with you. I just think it demonstrates that Dante is a match for Aiger, especially considering they battled to a draw in the tag league. This idea that Dante is somehow out of Aiger's league doesn't make sense to me. I think people underestimate Dante's power.
True that. Both were pretty decent last season and had some awesome feats, and I'd say that by the end of Sparking they're just about equal.
I just think that Aiga is stronger than Drum, not saying he is out of Aiga's leuge or soemthing like that. I believe that Drum can give Aiga a good fight.
I wouldn't even say Aiger is stronger. They're level.
about the aiga vs drum situation I do personally think aiga is a bit  stronger but it's not heaven & earth, I would  even say  they difference is minimum  , but  I do think drum is underestimated though, if they do 10 round battle it's not going to be a walk in the park for aiga
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: about the aiga vs drum situation I do personally think aiga is a bit  stronger but it's not heaven & earth  , but  do think drum is underestimated though if they do 10 round battle it's not going to be a walk in the park for aiga

I can respect that, and I totally agree with that part about Dante. He's a powerful blader who really gets the short end of the stick in the views of the fans.
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:39 PM)Admiral W Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2021  10:36 PM)God Dragruler Wrote: about the aiga vs drum situation I do personally think aiga is a bit  stronger but it's not heaven & earth  , but  do think drum is underestimated though if they do 10 round battle it's not going to be a walk in the park for aiga

I can respect that, and I totally agree with that part about Dante. He's a powerful blader who really gets the short end of the stick in the views of the fans.

yea unfortunately for drum fans think of him as an annoying character which for them them defines him but overlooked his strength.  I know some people who says drum ain't touching aiga that's how the underestimated him which is sad .
To start a new topic, rank who did best to who did worst in the Legend Festival. Explain why as well.
I'll be doing another character arc breakdown post soon.