Raleigh North Carolina (USA) Tournaments October 8th

OK so im changing this thread some. We are trying to host a tournament in Raleigh NC on October 8th 2011 at 1pm. It will be at:

Holiday Inn Express
11400 Common Oaks Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27614
Oct. 8 1PM-? Whenever

Entry fee: $5
Right now were looking at having a full round robin. If not block round robin.

So lets start signing up. When we get 8 people we should be able to get this approved.

Confirmed:
1. Dark_Mousy
2. Ziro
3. hitsugiya
4. g1998man
5. jman0301
6. woodman321
7. stickfigured911

Maybe:
beyblade4ever
shotz
TITAN
beybladerperry
Leone the lion
blader9222

If you have any questions feel free to email me at Megaman1258@yahoo.com.
When is the september tourney i Might come with my Rock Lion
Where would be a good place for everyone?? Right now Raleigh, Greenville, & Goldsboro are the best i can do. And possibly Jacksonville
i think Raleigh would be good
Yo, I got my BB-10 in the mail yesterday Grin
(Sep. 11, 2011  10:32 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Yo, I got my BB-10 in the mail yesterday Grin

Awesome! Would you be willing to let us use it in a tournament? We then have 3 people with stadiums. So we could run 4 stadiums at the next event. Also we should hangout soon and practice since we both live in the same town.
Ikr I thought the same thing lol. Yeah you can use my BB-10.
(Sep. 13, 2011  9:58 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Ikr I thought the same thing lol. Yeah you can use my BB-10.

Awesome, thanks. Im free this weekend.
Awesome!, do you know any places that allows blading?
(Sep. 13, 2011  10:14 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Awesome!, do you know any places that allows blading?

The park does. Ive been there to blade before. Also there is a game store called Gamers Gathering. They might would. You could find them on Facebook and ask.
Cool, which park?
I usually go to Herman park and play in the Gazebo thing.
Ok, have you met any bladers there?
Not really. Ive met some people who were interested tho.
Oh cool did you manage any sales? lol
(Sep. 14, 2011  11:16 PM)hitsugiya Wrote: Oh cool did you manage any sales? lol

Not yet. But i have another tournament in the works.
Lol sign me up!
Yo sign me up too. I am going to come with hit
Thanks man! Really looking forward to the tournament!
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:16 AM)g1998man Wrote: Yo sign me up too. I am going to come with hit

OK i added you.
(Sep. 15, 2011  3:20 AM)hitsugiya Wrote: Thanks man! Really looking forward to the tournament!

Ok man i added you also. I would need your help and your BB10 stadium.
Raleigh is too far for my parents to drive me so id need to get a ride if i could go
(Sep. 15, 2011  6:23 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: Raleigh is too far for my parents to drive me so id need to get a ride if i could go

We might be able to work something out with a ride.
I may come. I'll see about my friends.
im pretty sure ill be able 2 come but the best location 4 me would be Greensville, i live in chesapeake,VA so it would be more of a hassle 2 get 2 the other locations Unhappy
(Sep. 15, 2011  6:23 AM)Axel Phantom Wrote: Raleigh is too far for my parents to drive me so id need to get a ride if i could go
Your profile says you're 18 no offense but can't you drive there?