Raijin's Avatar and Signature shop

I get kinda bored when I'm on the computer so I decided to open my own Avatar and Signature shop!

Just ask me who/what you want in it, where you want them and other precise details (Color scheme etc.)

Here's some stuff I've done:

[Image: Thermal.jpg]

[Image: 3.png]

[Image: Raijincopy-1.png]

[Image: sigsuijincopy.png]

[Image: PhantomSharksig.jpg]

Thanks for looking by. If you want something, just post here or PM me!
If I'm busy with someone's request, it will say so here until I'm done so please don't request in that time.
IF I AM ALREADY DOING A REQUEST, I WILL NOT ANSWER YOUR'S TILL I AM FINISHED
Requests may take a while to be completed so please be patient.

Uh, it's Raijin and thanks.
sorry raijin and are u using photoshop?and sorry if its off-topic
i am the first requester and i want a sig with beyblade kai on right and wrestler goldberg fell down on left and i want matching avatar akso.
can you have a go at a team banner? Just shove loads of beyblades into a picture and make it look cool (lol) and then put Team Storm Nebula at the top, with a dark theme and maybe a storm in the background.
Okay, I'll try.
theblayder kai-v told you to dont waste sigmakers time and dont test them.please
if off-topic sorry.
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:51 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: theblayder kai-v told you to dont waste sigmakers time and dont test them.please
if off-topic sorry.

how am i wasting his time? I simply requested something, and im not testing him, im asking him.
you dont ask sig requests to multiple people.
you asked the sig to so many people.
please dont spoil his thread by posting continously and sorry
if its off-topic.
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:55 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: you dont ask sig requests to multiple people.
you asked the sig to so many people.

no, it means you dont ask for the same type of signature from loads of people and pick the best, i asked for a normal signature from Toxik and im asking for a team banner from Raijin.
you should ask anyone people.as kai-v ordered.
its just a spam.
(Apr. 29, 2011  6:58 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: you should ask anyone people.as kai-v ordered.
its just a spam.

Argh, he means asking for the same type of signature, its not spam if its asking for something totally different.
just askto only one person and dont spoil thread.
(Apr. 29, 2011  7:00 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: just askto only one person and dont spoil thread.

Oh nevermind, there is no reasoning with you, if i asked him for a signature that said Theblayder on for my personal use then that is spamming, but no. i asked for a team banner which is not for my personal use but for a group.
Can you make an signature for me? Hitsugaya with Ichigo and in it the text ''Mephiles'' in any color you wish.
(Apr. 29, 2011  7:00 PM)firedragons1 Wrote: just askto only one person and dont spoil thread.

i got the same problem.he's asking for team userbars,not for sigs.its ok,even i encountered this problem(with meh sig shop)

also,good luck here!
(Apr. 30, 2011  5:04 AM)bigbangpegasis9 Wrote:

i got the same problem.he's asking for team userbars,not for sigs.its ok,even i encountered this problem(with meh sig shop)

also,good luck here!
see? finally someone gets it ;p
best of luck with ur sig shop
Okay, I've made HH's signature. (Noticed the name change.)
Hope you like it!

[Image: HHcopy.jpg]
yh can i have a avatar please to match the sig u made thanks Grin
Thanks for the sick signature, Raijin!
hey didnt i request a team banner :3 (sorry if i sound rude Tongue_out)
Yeah, that kinda banner takes some time so please be patient, thankyou!
looool thanks but doesnt really match my sig but thanks anyway Joyful_3