Raging Scorpion! Escolpio Attack Testing!

I hope the same thing will not happen here as when I laughed at the ridiculousness of 230 as well ...
(Dec. 28, 2010  3:19 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: Well, believe it or not, it did. I saw it with my own eyes.

This Should Be Sig'ed

Anyway. By The Look Of This. Was Scorpio Ever Tested As An Attack-Wheel?
(Dec. 29, 2010  1:38 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: I think Momo did it?

No I don't think he did, in his collection video I saw no escolpio.
Perhaps the small ridge on the side provides it.
Or am I doing something wrong? None of you seem to believe me. IT DID HAPPEN.
(Dec. 28, 2010  4:55 AM)Mc Frown Wrote: Escolpio did not outspin it 9 times :V

It depleted its spin, which counts as an outspin. Because it wasn't a KO.
(Dec. 29, 2010  3:34 AM)Jellyboy Wrote: It depleted its spin, which counts as an outspin. Because it wasn't a KO.

We Already Know This?...
Rofl escolpio is hated on even more than dark I think. Anyways, if the results prove to be true... oh man things are going to get interesting. But of course it will never happen.
Dark is more hated, I believe. But back on topic, when I played with my friend's Escolpio, it was a lot lighter than it looks like.
I did some playing around with this combo today. Although I didn't get anywhere near your win rate with Esoclpio I found adding a MF or MF2 helped quite a bit.
(Dec. 29, 2010  9:24 AM)XDBeyblade Wrote: Dark is more hated, I believe. But back on topic, when I played with my friend's Escolpio, it was a lot lighter than it looks like.

No this more haed cause dark at least has some slight proven use yet before now everyone thought this wheel was completly useless. The other main reason everyone hates it is because it had a lot of potential but it let use down.
(Dec. 29, 2010  7:39 AM)Nojo294 Wrote: But of course it will never happen.

I see a troll.....
I'm serious, why is nobody believing me? DJ - Sad.
Because the escolpio wheel holds the title for most useless metal wheel.... At least for stamina and defence. No one knew about this since no testing on it's attack was done.
(Dec. 30, 2010  2:17 AM)Ultrablader Wrote: Because the escolpio wheel holds the title for most useless metal wheel.... At least for stamina and defence. No one knew about this since no testing on it's attack was done.

See? Atleast I took the time to try and test it for attack, and no one believes me. Do you need a video? I can and WILL make one if that's what it takes. Angry
No we do not need a video. I'll do some testing tomorrow which will hopefully validate yours. If this is true then MF Escolpio 145RF could be another combo with use against 230 defence combos.
This just seems so insurmountable I will not believe anything said until I see results from Ultra and other more experienced members. Even if you post a video, it could easily be 'fixed' to your liking..

Edit: LOL you haven't even posted top-tier defense battles. I guess that 90% over LLD made me over look that..
(Dec. 30, 2010  3:53 AM)Dan Wrote: I guess that 90% over LLD made me over look that..

This tends to be most surprising of all if you ask me... lol. Still what are the chances? We need more experienced members to test this and sadly, I do not have the escolpio wheel as it sucks.
I do not bother with Metal System wheels except for one I know very well.. Ah well, Ultra will test this.
Maybe the Scorpion will sting the Sky-scraper? I doubt it, but still.
I'm gonna be doing some testing today to validate this. I hope it's true.
Here are my tests:

MF Escolpio 145RF vs Earth Aquario GB145WB
5 tests
Attack stadium
3 segment grip with beylauncher.

Escolpio: 0%!
Earth Aquario: 100%

MF Escolpio 90RF VS MF Earth Aquario GB145WB
5 Tests

Escolpio: 0%!
Earth aquario: 100%

I honestly can't imagine how you got those results. It could move it around and came very close to knocking it out but that was about it.
How about against Lightning?
Edit: LOL and this was with a WB too!
I've got more important testing to do. Also since it could not even defeat a WB defence combo there's no chance it will beat lightning.
Well then we must explain how this OP got his 'results'. Speechless

Edit: I now look at the Escolpio wheel and the OPs results are totally insurmountable. :V