Raging Scorpion! Escolpio Attack Testing!

As much as I hate to say this, I think the results in the OP are fake...
luck maybe? and I was getting excited Unhappy
Naw they are fictional.
It was probably luck.....? But seriously, I wasn't lying. Perhaps I'm missing something. Oh well. I was getting excited. Maybe my Escolpio wheel is dented. It was my first Beyblade ever, so.
Or maybe since you were so 'excited' that somehow whenever you shot LDrago, he always miss-shot, by accident, of course.
Or maybe you are just using a Hasbro LDrago with the useless Left Light Launcher.
(Dec. 31, 2010  6:07 AM)Dan Wrote: Or maybe you are just using a Hasbro LDrago with the useless Left Light Launcher.
It's not useless... it provides more accuracy and for myself personally, I prefer accuracy over more power as for attack types placement is essential... anyways its off topic rofl. I guess since even the OP poster admitted that this combo was lucky the thread is irrelevant?
Yes, maybe I was so excited I misshot. Or my Escolpio could have dents, because it was my first bey ever. But I don't have a single Hasbro product. I'm in the Philippines, which is in Asia.(duh)
[Image: OMGelf.gif]
Philippines is in asia?!
What are you even talking about? Dents? All beys have dents when they are battled.. Are your Escolpio 'dents' actually sharp, rigid spikes? Or turrets? That is the only explanation to it getting those fantastic results, except for you faking it, of course.
I think its fake.Its impossible to get such results.VS LLD 90% VS EC 75%?Very funny.
Even with "dents", those results are just too extreme.