RSF Discussion

Would have more sense if you didn't cause Gemios is alright for smash it's just not good enough to be top tier.
yeh but gemios is the lightest clear wheel out there correct? it has nothing to do with the amount of attack. only speed and movement
(Oct. 29, 2010  11:24 PM)megablader2 Wrote: He never actually said they were attack wheels... Anyway I doubt RSF will bring out their attack potential if RF hasn't been able too. This kinda isn't true with the Aries combo someone came up with although it isn't competitive.

He was talking about RSF's potential.
sorry i worded it wrong i meant speed. it wasnt sposed to be a good combo. just a way to see how the rsf would work with lighter parts
Ray Gemios 100RF VS MF-H Earth Aquario C145RSF Testing added.
thats pretty good. im surprised ray gemios only got 1 win. GO RSF!!
Against right spin combinations RSF seems to slaughter it's opponents but it's just the big gaping weakness it has against left spin combinations Uncertain
Can someone do extensive testing (at least 20 battles) against MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F or something similar? In my RS Discussion thread, this is how it was able to perform against MF Earth Aquario GB145RS:

Kei Wrote:MF Earth Aquario GB145RS vs. MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F
MF Earth Aquario GB145RS: 9 wins
MF Lightning L Drago 100R2F: 9 wins
2 draws
RS win percentage: 50%

However, as is shown in the thread, it did much more poorly when using R145. So using GB145 is important.