RSF Discussion

It seems that we have found another great defensive bottom.

Ray Gil 100RF VS MF-H Dark Aquario C145RSF (Click to View)

MF-H Dark Aquario C145RSF VS MF Meteo LDrago D125RF (Click to View)

Very surprised that these results were achieved even with Dark... it seems we may have a substitute for RS.
The only reason I used Dark is because it had the least recoil and the thickest walls besides Earth (which I currently do not have in my possession...)

EDIT: Some proper testing with RSF...
Ray Gemios 100RF VS MF-H Earth Aquario C145RSF (Click to View)

So I guess this confirms that RSF is good against at least Ray...but as Fyuuor observed, it struggles with both LLDrago and Vulcan combos.
*Cough* Cough Dark FTW *Cough* Cough

Great Testing Oki Ray Gill here I come.
Haha, Dark.
Looks good.
Maybe I'll get one.
Sorry to get a little off topic, but I don't see why Dark gets ridiculed so much, when it's defense capabilities are actually decent. Better than Rock, IMO.
(Oct. 23, 2010  2:54 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Sorry to get a little off topic, but I don't see why Dark gets ridiculed so much, when it's defense capabilities are actually decent. Better than Rock, IMO.

While it's Stamina and Attack is miserable.
Rock at least has decent of everything. Anyways, PM me if you want to talk about this?
I've honestly never achieved good defensive results with dark, even with RS.
someone REALLY has to try Mcfrowns Rock custom (MF Rock ____ ch120rf) with rsf. it may be a good balance type
Dark is not as bad as you might think! Seriously. My Custom Dark SGTO C145WB is killer Defense.......And with this new RSF.........
This isn't a thread for discussion of Dark. Please take your posts elsewhere.
I have to ask Oki how is RSF compared to RS in terms of balance and stamina?
another good defensive bottom... all we need now is another good wheel and were all set!
Yeah sorry I know This is about RSF..... Hey try using The slide shot with Ray Gil.
(Oct. 23, 2010  11:46 PM)Fyuuor Wrote: I have to ask Oki how is RSF compared to RS in terms of balance and stamina?

I don't have a RS to compare it too... but RSF seems to have no balance problems, and can outlast RF by a matter of 5 to 10 seconds
MF-H Dark Aquario C145RSF VS MF Meteo LDrago D125RF results added.
Waiting for ma ray gill from akiras daddy but wen i ger it will test mf h ray gill 100 rsf
Vs mf meteo ldrago 100 rf
I just got my RSF.

Initial reaction: It's unstoppable.
Can you test against it against a top tier defence combo if you can? Do you have Earth? I know on Dark it shows that it's good but I want to see how it does in an Earth wheel Combo.
(Oct. 25, 2010  7:02 PM)megablader2 Wrote: Can you test against it against a top tier defence combo if you can? Do you have Earth? I know on Dark it shows that it's good but I want to see how it does against an Earth wheel Combo.

Against Earth?

You mean WITH Earth? It's being used as a defensive bottom..
Whatever... you know what I meant.
Well I wasn't sure, because in the marketplace thread you were asking about it's attack capabilities.
I wasn't really, I was just wondering whether it was good for attack or defence since I didn't know.
It's like, not even processed :\

But I'll wait.

But either way, thanks for testing.
Haha I was about to say.
Sigh.

Youtube is having problems or something. It's never taken this long to upload a video for me.