[RPG Maker XP] Pokemon True Gale

Pokemon True Gale

UPDATES

POKEMON TRUE GALE

Welcome everyone to my FanGame thread for Pokemon True Gale. A few weeks back, I started following a bunch of Deviantart users who were making their own games and the amount of work they put into the projects astounded me. I'v always tried to make a rom hack but the limitations annoyed me and I never got the chance to finish projects. After getting introduced to RPG Maker XP, I restarted an old rom hack that I called Pokemon Gale and integrated most of the stuff I finished into XP. Now that I'v restarted the project, I gave the game a new name, Pokemon True Gale.

STORYLINE
* The game starts in the Hoenn region but switches to the beautiful Rasen region. A previously inaccessible town in R/S/E is where the player start their adventure.
* It's the player's birthday and the whole town is throwing you a surprise birthday party. After your father introduces you to Prof. Juniper, who is currently studying secret bases in Hoenn, you start your Pokemon Master quest....Not.
* Right before you could even reach Route 1, you run into the legendary PkMn Zekrom, who tells you about your family "The Knight Family"'s tradition: Unleashing the true potential of selected family member and transforming them into a Knight of The _ (Wind, Blaze, Thunder, Earth, Wave, Shadow, Psy, Force, and Forest).
* After training with Zekrom, you both are attacked by an evil troop of trainers who are trying to create their own Knight of The _ power. It's your task to save Zekrom, unlock your true potential, and become a PkMn Master.

The game has most of the same elements as most mainstream Pokemon games, but more story focused like B/W/B2/W2 were. And don't think there wont be sidequests and postgame fun.

CHARACTERS

The game isn't close to being completed so there are a few placeholders here and there, including the rivals.

*You play as the B/W Hero
*Your 1st Rival is Brendan from Emerald - His dad is the mayor of True City.
*Your 2nd Rival is Red from the FR - He's Juniper's Step-Son
*Your 3rd Rival is a villain. His codename is SK and you and him fight 4 times (2 Duals, 2 Battles)
*Your older brother is The Knight of The Blaze and current Champion of Rasen.

FEATURES
* New region: Rasen
* Dual and Original-styled Battles
* HGSS, Pt, BW, and BW2 Graphics
* New Menu Interface (Working on the script)
* Animated Sprites
* Some Originally Composed Music and actual Game Music
* Exclusive Abilities and Powers inspired by the Naruto series
* Travel between half of Hoenn and full Rasen
* A lot more to come

CREDITS

P-Sign
Maruno
SirAzria
Hourglasshero
Venom12
FL
Dewitty
Nintendo
Game Freak
Kymotonian
Ho-oh 112
KingSnivy
Barubary
Rafael-Animal

SCREENSHOTS
DOWNLOADS
Coming extremely soon...

I AM LOOKING FOR HELP, ALL THE STUFF THAT YOU READ AND SEE HERE HAVE BEEN COMPLETED ONLY BY ME. IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TO HELP OUT, JUST MESSAGE ME, THANKS.

Please note that this is not a "rom hack" so please don't mention "rom-hacking" in this thread because "rom-hacks" and "roms" in general are illegal.

Thanks for taking time to check this thread out - Nuza
UPD: My computer is having a few problems so some parts of the game, including beta testing, are on hold.

Just wanted to show a preview on what the PkMn League will look like: [Image: scaled.php?server=842&filename=capture2y...es=landing]

Unlike regular games, the PkMn League will be more like the Anime whereas it's a Conference and you wll be battling other trainers for the title.